Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Billy and the Magic Wish

Billy Gets Serious!

by xXCloudAngel016Xx 0 reviews

CHAPTER 4!!

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-02-12 - Updated: 2008-02-12 - 553 words

0Unrated
KK so I end this on a cliff hangr for a reason cuz i wanted a new char in it. Understand?

DISCLAIMER: I own you in CS but i don't own the charaterz thou I think i should since I write better then Oda I mean god wtf nami isn't dating luffy. lame.

DISCLAIMER: full metal alchamist aint mine. GAWD DAMN I WISH IT WAS I"D MAKE CARTOON NETWORK PLAY IT WAAAAY MORE


Billy and the Magic Wish

chapter 4 --- "Billy gets Serious!"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After stumbling around the black darkness for a time I came to a door. Or maybe the.. door... Came... to me??? With trembling fingers and sweat pooring off off my eyebrows I shook hard I felt like I was gunna throw up n the door before i even touched it but I looked at my braclet as it said WWGD (what would goku do lol) and remembered that I can have no fear to be a true hero. "My Name IS Charlie!!" I screeched as I kicked the door down with my stylin boots.

My mouth swogged open as I saw what was on the other side. I was a tropicle paradice! There was sun and surf and waves and sand and sunshine everywhere! Was I deaming?!?!

"Wow guys, I can't believe I'm here!" I yelled as I jumped up and down. I saw a little neko and it was all "Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaan" and I petted it and it was SOOO KAWAIII.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Meanwhile, on Planet Namek:

Dende was survaying the area where Freeza and his men had destroyed alla the homes and his heart hurt. "This is so awful!" Dende said while he was picking up pieces of debree.

Just then a mighty roar was herd, and a robot decedned from the sky. IT WAS A GUNDAM!! The gundam landed and hatch opened and Kira Yamato jumped out!

Kira stood up and said "don't worry Dende, I'll help you rebuilt Namek and fiight Freeza's men if they come back!"

Dende looked up and his eyes started to swell with tears. they were tears of hope.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back;

I was so happy but it was not destined to last. Without warning allofa sudden the big sky got dark. Then a big mean guy came up to me and kicked my poor neko-neko. "Don't you remember me, we're friend on Gaia" the guy said as he raised his katana and pointed it at me

"WE'RE NOT FRINEDS, YOU TOOK MY PRETTY HELMET IN THE AUCTION I WANTED TO WIN " I screamed and cried as I tried to grab the tip of his katana, and I got it used it against him.

He did some magic and told me "I'll be back you jerk, with the on helmet!" he said as he grew black with like sephiroth and stuff. Naruto then came out and said "Man, that was pretty cool what you did, we should be friends and stuff!"

mine eyes shot out an' I was all "NARUUUUUUUTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY" and then I passed out.

(TO BE CONTINUED..)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That was tough to rite cuz that guy was a jerk to me n gaiga and took my itme but hell get his soon. Next chapter is gonna ROX SO HARD!!!

Hey btw guess what?? NEW AWESOME NEW LONGER CHAPERTS COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!11
Sign up to rate and review this story