Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Friendship To Last A Lifetime

Let's Rock This Bitch

by checkered_stars 0 reviews

I am SO extremely sorry about the lack of updates lately. I've just been bombarded with everything, or so it seems. But, in my victorious return, I bring 5 updates. So sorry again...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-02-13 - Updated: 2008-02-14 - 796 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 74-

We were dressed. We were ready.

We were also waiting.

I sat impatiently, tapping my fingers on the table loudly.

“Ten minutes.” Scarlet informed loudly, walking back into the room.

I smiled.

“Were are you two going again?” Mum asked.

“Mikey’s.” Scarlet and I said together.

“Mikey’s… Won’t Gerard be there?” Mum said suspiciously.

“No. He’s at Ray’s.” I said smartly.

“And I’m not avoiding him Mum.” I said, following her with my eyes.

Scarlet chocked on the drink she was drinking.

“Sure.” Scarlet murmured.

“We’re actually friends now Scarlet.” I said through gritted teeth.

“Oh you are now are you? Well, as far as I know, friends actually [i]talk[/i] to each other.” Scarlet said sarcastically.

I shot her a look.

“So how come you’re going so late?” Mum asked.

“Dunno. Making use of the ‘walking to friend’s’ house system before it’s no longer available.” I shrugged.

Mum gave us another suspicious look before walking out of the room.

“Argh! I can’t wait no longer! I want to kill her now!” I said slightly loudly.

“Shh! You’re Mum won’t let us out if she knows what we’re really doing!” Scarlet hissed.

“She’ll still let us out.” I said in a bored tone.

“How long till now?” I moaned, bashing my head on the table.

“Five minutes.” Scarlet said.

“Would it make any difference if we left five minutes early?” I said excitedly.

“Yes, it would. We have it all planned out; we can’t swap and change now. It’ll stuff everything up.” Scarlet pointed out.

“Fine.” I sighed.

“We won’t have to wait long.” Scarlet assured.

“If only they knew what we are really doing.” I laughed.

“They’d probably kill us.” Scarlet said.

“Most likely.” I agreed.

“That’s why we gotta keep it our little secret.” Scarlet whispered.

Scarlet looked around and leant in towards me.

“So what really is going on with you and Gerard?” Scarlet said lowly.

I rolled my eyes and groaned.

“Can’t we not talk about this for one fucking day?” I moaned.

“Yes. But what? Tell me.” Scarlet pushed.

“Do we have to talk about this now? We have to focus.” I reasoned.

“Oh come on, this isn’t that of a serious mission. Besides, when you really think about it, it has to do somewhat with Gerard anyway.” Scarlet said smartly.

I glared at her evilly and she grinned at me, knowing she won.

“When they came over here the other night for dinner, we made an agreement to play it steady and just be friends for a while.” I explained.

“Well then how come you’s hasn’t talked that much then?” Scarlet asked, arching an eyebrow.

“You are happy with the agreement, right?” Scarlet said slowly, seeing the look on my face.

“Yeah. It’s just, I’d like to be more than friends with him, but I don’t think that’s what he wants. He kinda leaped at the idea of us being just friends, so, I don’t want to, push him or freak him out or anything. I’d rather have him as a friend then not having him at all.” I said.

Scarlet sighed loudly.

“You guys are so unbelievable.” Scarlet shook her head.

I looked at her questioningly.

“When you figure one thing out about each other, you find another problem. It’s like a whole obstacle course just so you get together.” Scarlet answered my unasked question.

I looked at her confused.

“Okay, so I’m obviously not getting through to you… Don’t worry about it. Forget it. We’ll pick this up another time. We ready to go?” Scarlet said, looking down at her watch.

I turned my head and looked at her, smiling.

“Bad question.” Scarlet muttered.

I shot up from my chair and quickly walked to the door, hollering to my Mum that we were leaving now.

I closed the door once Scarlet was outside and walked around the other side of the house, following the route I had taken on the map.

“Lets go.” Scarlet said happily, clapping her hands together, jumping up and down slightly.

“Let’s roll.” I said lowly once we had made it to my back fence, jumping over it effortlessly and waiting for Scarlet to do the same.

“Let’s rock this bitch.” Scarlet smirked, as she mirrored my actions and made it over the other side of the fence, so we could walk through the back street and through the pub to the park where we would make a right turn into Short Street, and walk to the third house on the left were Kara is.
Sign up to rate and review this story