Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > In Between Days

Lay it on the Line

by -PLWwayy 2 reviews

This is a real short one. Ray settles up the score.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-02-14 - Updated: 2008-02-14 - 406 words

0Unrated
Haii. This is just what I got done last night, but I'm not going to school today (due to an allergic reaction to Valentine's Day Roses -_-) So I'll pretty much be writing all day. Review.
xx Jonads.



“Hi.” He says. I’m surprised. I mean, Ray has barely talked to me since I got here, what does he want now? I hiccup and say “Hi.” Quietly. He looks at me for a while and then says “Sid… I’m sorry, but I..I…I know what happened last night. With you and Gerard. Is that what you’re crying about?” I open my mouth in shock “You know? How? I…He…” He tried to smile but just looked pitiful and then said “I saw you get out of bed and into Gerard’s, and I checked it out. Sorry, I was curious.” I sobbed again as a fresh wave of tears spilled out of my soggy eyes. He puts his arm around me and pats my shoulder. At leats he’s being nice. God knows I don’t deserve it. “So…Have you told anyone?” I say in between hiccups and sobs. He shakes his head, his frizzy hair bobbing along with it, “No, I haven’t. But that’s not to say I won’t.” I nod and wipe my eyes with shaking hands. “Gerard Frankie and Mikey have been through enough. Especially Frank. Things are just starting to get better now, and if you’re just here to screw them up again, you should leave. Now I have no problem with you, but if you’re going to ruin my band, then I have every problem. You’re to stay away from Gerard. I’d prefer you stayed away from Mikey too, but the lord knows her needs a distraction. You stay faithful to Mikey, You play nice, and my lips stay sealed. I hate to do this. You seem like a nice girl. But, it’s my band. They’re my life, my family, my income, my best friends. Alright?” I just nod again. I didn’t think things would happen with Gerard again anyway. He really does love Frankie. Ray offers his arms for a hug, and I lean in to them, not really concentrating. His comforting arms hold me a while, then he smiles and goes back to the kitchen. Woah, I’ve sure got myself into a mess…
Sign up to rate and review this story