Wherein people don't go crazy even though they want to. Because they want to. Whatever.
- I love this, so much.^^ It is so awesome how you take things and ANGST them, and yet not angst at the same time. Makes me shiver so fun. Shikamaru is such a cool character to play with.
Author's responseYes! Another person who doesn't classify my stuff as angst! Thank you! And, yeah. Shikamaru kicks all kinds of ass.
- I love him^^ Though I don't think he'll play a part in my story, which I updated recently.
I have another chapter for you, but It feels strangely unfinished.
Author's responseagrees Shikamaru is made of win.
Unfinished? What's up?
- I read through it, and though The story itself, that chapter part, feels done. I feel like it's a little... ~pauses~ undone. Like it needs something else to make it truly finished. perhaps a second part, or a alternate view... right now, I'm considering adding the point of view of the second person to The Oracle All Flowers Need Sunshine but I don't know. I like it now... if I go adding things i'll probably hate it. ~sighs~ I'm trying to figure out whether I really want to continue with the story too. It's not like I don't have the time for it, but it's just really uninspiring to write here. There is like, no feedback, no criticism, nobody is saying anything about what is wrong... I'm kinda drowning myself, here.
But then again, I'm the kind who thrives on criticism, because I want to make things better.
- Hi, it's your old stalker back again (I really hope that greeting doesn't make you click "x" on your e-mail pop up thing when you get this). I just got back on ficwad after an explosive argument with the updating of multi-chaptered stories a couple of months back (the updater has refused to apologize, but I think I may go back to her, 'cause she's one hell of a woman in the uploading department), and thought I'd see what you've been doing with your twisted mind while I wasn't looking. I clicked on this story (annnd the Kakashi one, but that one's going to need more of a run-up than SiriusxBella for me). Anyway, I clicked, I read, and I did a little dance.
These drabbles are pure gold. I have to admit, I have a weakness for stories that break characters. Probably the reason I can't take your new Kakashi fic is 'cause he's clearly broken at the start of it. But Shika, man, you've pulled him through a grinder, and it's pure and lovely. Yeah, the Ino dies riff has been done, and Shika introspection plus a side order of a downward spiral has been done, but I will never get tired of your version. You've brought something brilliant to the fic, and that would be the future vision of the kids -- and Shika doesn't like it, and isn't comforted by it, and doesn't reflect that at least he's doing his job. You shoved in that hope for redemption in the last drabble, and then ripped it away. Like a twist of the knife at the end of the story.
Lovely. Raw. Evil. Your writing in three little words.
Author's responseOh! You're back! Yay! I didn't know what had happened to you. I missed my most interesting reviewer. pouts
Evil? rubs hands together Well, I do try, dear. Mwah ha ha.
And the Kakashi fic, TAATYDU? Kakashi isn't broken. He's missing things, but he isn't broken - yet. smirks wickedly The third chapter is up on FFNet, if you'd like to check that out. I probably won't be posting here anymore. Too many people being groundless fucknancies. ^-^
- ~Pouts~ I'm not one of them...
In any case Chapter Four of your fic is up, and I posted another request that I started while waiting for my beta to respond. He lives in ohio. Ohio has no power. Maybe I'll just beta it myself. I'm really getting tired of waiting.
And I agree. Kakashi isn't broken yet. He's just... screwed up. ~shrugs~ Pity you won't be using the site anymore. When I have time, I'll check out your fanfiction account then. I think I also added an oracle chapter since you last read, and I'm going to add another one shortly. [geh with the Itachi Oocness... I'll get him down eventually. Tell me something- does he seem like a morning person to you? 'Cause I don't think he is.]