Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Give 'Em Hell Kid

13 / It's Too Late To Save Me

by frankxgerard 0 reviews

Frank crossed over to the other bed and wrapped his arms around Gerard’s waist.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Romance,Sci-fi - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-02-14 - Updated: 2008-02-15 - 598 words

0Unrated
(Title from “Walking Disaster” – Sum 41)

“Feel better?” Gerard asked.

Frank nodded, sitting on the balcony railing of the fifth floor above ground. Gerard held his legs, standing in between them. Frank was pretty sure he’d known what Frank had just done.

“Gerard, I’m not—”

Gerard silenced him, pressing a finger to Frank’s lips and quickly replacing them with his own. “It’s okay. You had to.”

“Yeah…. And thank you,” Frank said, hugging Gerard and resting his chin on his shoulder. “Do you care about me?”

Gerard kissed him again. “Of course. More than anything. That’s why I’m doing all this, Frankie. I want you to live. I told you that you wouldn’t die, and I intend to keep it that way.”

“But what about you?”

Gerard hesitated. “I don’t know.”

Frank shook his head. “There’ll be no point in living without you.” He paused. “And I don’t want to be alone.”

Gerard smiled. “You won’t be alone. Definitely not.”

Frank just held onto Gerard tighter, listening to the explosions of bombs and missiles.


“Mikey’s not coming,” Gerard said. Me and you are, Alexis is, and Justin volunteered Ryan as a sacrificial sort of body guard or something.” Gerard threw the small ration of clothing Justin had provided into a bag back in the room, followed by money and three of the blood bags wrapped in some cooling material. “Probably so him and Alexis can go procreate or something. Propagate their little devil spawns, I’m guessing…”

Frank stared at him. “What? What d’you mean? Mikey can’t stay! He will die>/u> here! Everyone is going to die here, Gerard,” he hissed, motioning up toward the ceiling. “This place will be bombed completely down in ten years.”

Gerard shrugged. “I’m sorry. He won’t come. He doesn’t want a part of this anymore.”

Frank swallowed his next words, noticing the watery look in Gerard’s eyes. Instead of continuing to argue, he crossed over to the other bed and wrapped his arms around Gerard’s waist, placing his head on the spot between Gerard’s shoulder blades. “I’m sorry…,” he muttered, his eyes stinging.

“It’s okay.”

“It’s suicide.”

“Yeah, but so is what we’re doing. We just… it’s about us, not him. And, maybe this was something he should’ve done a long time ago…,” Gerard replied.

Gabby entered the room unannounced, sitting down on the second bed that Frank had previously occupied. “How’s it going?”

Frank unlocked his arms from Gerard and sat down on the stool, watching Gerard intently.

Gerard sighed, cracking the joints in his neck. “’S almost done. Need to find gun storage. RYAN!!!”

Ryan shuffled in. “Yes, sir— Gerard?”

“Get me some guns,” he ordered. Ryan nodded and left the room. “That kid is weird,” Gerard added when he’d left, turning back to the bag.

Gabby handed Gerard the things he asked for, ticking them off on a mental checklist.

Gerard got the guns from Ryan and buckled them into holsters, laying them on the bed. Once he had everything in place, he turned back to Gabby. “Can you tell Mikey we’ll be leaving tomorrow at 3am?” Gabby nodded and left the room.

Gerard kissed Frank gently, slipping his fingers into his back pockets and pushing them down against the stool through the material.

“Trust me, okay?”

Frank just nodded, pulling Gerard in closer and hoping he made the right choice in ever following this man in the first place.
Sign up to rate and review this story