Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Give 'Em Hell Kid

15 / Underneath It All I’m Just Like You…lol

by frankxgerard 0 reviews

“Jesus fuck, are you suddenly some kind of shrink or something?”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Romance,Sci-fi - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-02-14 - Updated: 2008-02-15 - 1014 words

0Unrated
(Title from “Just Like You” - Hannah Montana)

Adam grinned, leaning against the far wall of the bombed out department store. Gerard sighed as he walked toward them.

“What are you doing here? You know you can’t just walk around like that.”

Adam shrugged. “Just checking up. How’re you doing?” he asked, nodding toward Frank, who was growling and pulling at Gerard’s hand, his tiny teeth digging into Gerard’s skin.

“I dunno—Fuck! Ouch!” he yelped, slapping Frank’s muzzle with his now-bleeding hand. “Frank’s been getting better. He doesn’t have those dreams anymore,” Gerard said, referring to the nightmare’s Frank had had for months. They’d been mostly about his mother and his old life. Gerard could hardly count how many times he’d woken up with Frank around his arm, holding on and shaking until Gerard peeled him off and held him for the rest of the night.

“That’s good…,” Adam said, watching the wolf trot around his feet and sniff him. Frank was being as immature as ever. “But what about you?”

“Jesus fuck, are you suddenly some kind of shrink or something?”

“Just answer me, Gerard,” Adam said.

“I’ve been fine. I mean, as fine as I can be in this situation… But. As long as Frank’ll be okay.”

He and Adam both turned their gaze to Frank, who eyed them curiously, aware he was being stared at. He shook his fur and was back in human form, frowning. He bit his lip and hugged Gerard from behind, still scowling, and pressing his chin into Gerard’s shoulder.

“You’re talking about me,” he stated.

Gerard nodded. “So?”

Frank made a low ‘hm’ noise and nibbled Gerard’s neck, biting gently. Gerard sighed and rubbed Frank’s knuckles where they were joined over his belt buckle.

“Anyways. Gabby’s at the shelter,” Gerard continued, turning his full attention back to Adam.

“Not for long,” Adam said, almost bitterly.

Gerard tilted his head.

Adam elaborated: “Not for long. She won’t stay. She’s planning something of her own; I don’t know what it is, but I’m sure it’s risky and idiotic on her part.”

“Trouble. You and her are trouble. The both of you.”

Adam grinned cockily. “And Mr. Curvaceous over there isn’t?” he said, motioning to Frank.

Gerard laughed and Frank glowered, pulling a face at Adam. “I am not.” He placed his hands on Gerard’s shoulders, glaring at Adam from behind the man.

“You have fuckin hipbones like a girl. I’m surprised you even manage to get laid by a guy like Gerard. I thought he liked manly men. Anyways, Aiden’s stopped moving for the moment. They’re doing something in, like, Nevada for the time being, but they’re pretty quick, so watch out. Uhh, might try and find a place to stay indoors tonight if I were you. I heard some planes are flying in with gas bombs tonight. Clear out the place, you know.”

Frank continued to brood after Adam had woven himself back into the air. Gerard rocked back onto his heels against Frank.

“Did the heart thing, did he? Heh, classic…” Adam’s voice whispered into Frank’s ear. Then it was gone, Frank’s ear left cold.

He shuddered.

Gerard made them continue walking until they found a safer place to stop. They couldn’t take buses or cars or taxis anymore. They weren’t functioning and most were flipped over in the streets.


Gerard pulled Frank up onto the crumbled ledge of an old real estate agency, gripping his wrist and hauling him up as the sun began to dim. Frank scrambled up the edge and heaved himself in beside Gerard.

The other’s followed behind them. Gerard entered the building and opened doors into the dark rooms. There were no people in the flat, but the desks were as they were left; papers were piled on them and old coffee cups were left next to the monitors.

“We’ll stay here tonight,” Gerard said, and looked around, flicking a broken light switch idly. He threw the stuff they’d brought and the guns into the hall where everyone sat down. Ryan looked skittish as always, but less eternally submissive. Alexis had been talking to him a bit over the day.

“So what do we do?” Gerard asked, not quite sure what to do now that they’d taken Adam’s advice and gotten indoors.

“How about you fuck me into the desk in the back room, and you guys,” Frank said, pointing to Alexis and Ryan, “spill your feeling of hatred and loathing toward us in here?”

“I have a better idea!” Adam exclaimed, clapping a hand over Gerard’s shoulder from where he stepped behind him. “Why don’t we recount the number of time Frank’s passed out in this adventure? You know, he’s been out at least ten.”

“Adam, shut up,” Gerard said.

Adam laughed and sat down next to Ryan, leaning against his shoulder. “Hello, buddy. Remember me?”

Ryan scoffed. “Yeah, you’re supposed to be dead.”

Adam grinned. “Yup, that’s me. Headstrong little fellow you are, huh? That’s not like you, RyRy.”

“I—I don’t have to listen to you. You w-were exiled,” Ryan stammered, frustration etching his face as if it were hard to find words to say. He scrunched his nose and added: “Plus, you were a fucking /lunatic/.”

“Nu-uh. I was just a daredevil,” Adam said. He paused. “Bestest friend!” He squeezed Ryan’s shoulder tighter. “And it’s not like you did much to help; hiding in the storeroom for days!”

Gerard snorted and ignored them, turning his attention to Frank, who was indefinitely confused. “Anyways. What were you saying about the back room before Mr. Doofus showed up?”

Frank smirked. “I want you,” he whispered, stepping toward Gerard until he hit the wall with his back, “in me,” he kissed him, “on that desk,” he kissed him again, “now.”
Sign up to rate and review this story