Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Give 'Em Hell Kid

22 / You’re Such A Fucking Hypocrite

by frankxgerard 2 reviews

"Got lost, did you?” Gerard sneered.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Horror,Sci-fi - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-02-14 - Updated: 2008-02-15 - 595 words

0Unrated
See? See, that's how many chapters I had ready to update at my own slow pace for people to review on, but I guess this is just too boring now.
Please comment, though, and it would be easier if you commented on the chapter you're talking about instead of the most recent if you have something to say abut another hapter, because I don't know if I'll understand.

--------------------------------

(Title from “Fake It” – Seether)

“Gerard Way. I never thought I’d have to see you alive again.”

Well, speak of the devil.

Gerard turned as Riley appeared at the top of the stairs to the roof, hardly visible in the dark with his black cloak. His hair was different; it was almost white instead of the dark black it had been the last time Gerard had seen him. His face was dirty and he looked thinner than before. More unhealthy than usual.

“What are you doing here?” Gerard said, pulling Frank closer to him and sitting up against the wall, readying himself to attack the man.

“I’m actually here to make a deal,” Riley replied simply, kneeling in front of Gerard and clasping his gloved hands together in his lap. Gerard shifted his jaw. When he didn’t speak, Riley continued. “I know something that might be of interest to you. If you get me back to my brother, I’ll tell you.”

“Got lost, did you?” Gerard sneered.

“No. Aiden has been… less than agreeable lately. He did not uphold his end of an agreement, so I abandoned mine. He’s manipulated me for too long, Way.”

“Finally come to your senses, eh? I told you. I told you a long time ago.”

Gerard placed Frank down to the ground gently, and looked around, making sure Alexis and Ryan were asleep. They were.

He stood up and walked to the other side of the building, Riley following after him with the chains on his shoes and pants jingling against his boot buckles. “So tell me more about this deal,” Gerard said, lighting a cigarette and stopping at the ledge.

“I don’t work for Aiden anymore. He is an idiot,” Riley said bitterly, receiving an agreeing nod from Gerard, who was still basically unfazed. “I need to get back into the tunnels, though, and I know you know are capable of getting in there undetected. I need to get to where he is right now. He should be under the other side of Manhattan right now, but I’m not certain. If you help me, I will help you. I know the layout of the tunnels, and I know how Aiden works. I know everything about his plan.”

Gerard frowned, tapping his cigarette and letting ash crumble to the cement ground. “And you’ve just suddenly decided to turn against him?”

“It’s not suddenly. This has been going on for hundreds of years, if you haven’t noticed. I doubt you have.”

Gerard scoffed, waving his hand. “Fine. Whatever. We’ll get you in. Not much to gain, but nothin’ to lose.” He tossed his cigarette off the building and watched it fall to the dark streets.

Riley smiled cruelly, his eyes hollowing even in the darkness. “Aiden’s gonna get a nice little surprise, isn’t he…,” he muttered, and then disappeared, just a blur as a dark wolf darted back down the collapsed stairs.

Gerard sighed and returned to the fire, stamping it out with his foot and absently spitting on the ground next to it. The sun was rising.
Sign up to rate and review this story