Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > And I'll Keep Singing This Lie

Chapter 5

by azn___x 0 reviews

It's a filler, but it has alot of important stuff in it too.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] - Published: 2008-02-15 - Updated: 2008-02-15 - 667 words

0Unrated
Joe and I were on our way back home from The Chicago Diner for dinner, when he turned to me and just looked me in the eyes. Something had been bothering him since I kinda spaced out during my flashback. “Are you okay?” He asked me while we kept going down the non-busy Chicago street. “Yeah, why do you ask?” I asked, even though I believe I knew the answer. “Well, when Chris asked if you were single, you looked like you spaced out and you had a frown on your face. So, what’s wrong?” We pulled up into his driveway, and he turned to me. “I had a flashback of some stuff that happened.” I said quietly, while chipping off some of my red fingernail polish. “What stuff?” Geeze this boy just won’t give up! “Stuff that I’m not quite ready to tell you yet. Is everyone still coming over tomorrow to paint my room?” Hopefully that’ll get him off track. “Okay, and yeah they are. Nine right?” I nodded my head. ”Okay, then I’ll be there at eight forty-five.” He replied with a grin. “Mkay, sure. Just remember your swimming trunks.” I told him while getting out of the car. “Fine, I get no ‘Why thank you Joseph for the lovely dinner’?” He asked with a very dramatic and girly voice. I just shook my head at this boy. “For what? Pete ended up eating all of my fries!” I yelled back at him before entering my house. As once as I walked into my house, my parents came walking down the stairs. “Hey hunny, how was dinner?” My mother asked me while my father looked a little disapproving. “It was good. We went to this diner, and I met some of Joe’s friends. They’re pretty cool, oh by the way, since we’re painting my room tomorrow, can they come over and help? Yall will just love them.” I was hoping that they’ll say yes. “Sure I guess so. Is it just guys?” My father said in a little disapproving tone. “Thanks, and no it’s one other girl and four boys counting Joe.” My parents looked at each other, and then my mother spoke up. “Sure hunny, we’re gunna be gone in the morning for furniture shopping, so we expect that room to be painted when we get back, which will probably be around four or five.” With that, I hugged them both goodnight and headed off to my room. There wasn’t really anything there for me to sleep on except my hardwood floor. I looked around and spotted my bag over in the corner, where I left it earlier. Reaching into it, I grabbed my cell phone and noticed that I had a two text messages. The first one was from the one person back in Richmond who actually believed me, my friend Kory.

*To: LoLo the Beast
From: Gore Kor
Hey hun. How r things there? Met NE cute boys there yet? Keep giving me up d8s. luv ya bitch!*


That boy and always make me smile. The next text I wasn’t happy to see. It was from Josh.

*To: Logan
From: 804-567-8910
So I C that yall moved. W8, was I 2 much 2 handle? U noe u luved it. U noe where 2 get sum more.*

How could he still text me after that! I can’t take it. I know that I promised Kory that I’d stop, but this is the last time that I’ll do it. Reaching into my bag, I pulled out one of my dad’s pocket knives that I’ve used a lot. Walking into the connecting bathroom, I shed my clothes. I ran my soft fingertips over the cuts on my hip. Feeling a hot tear run down my cheek, I pressed the cool metal into my hip. The blood flowing from my recent cut, I already feel a little better.
Sign up to rate and review this story