Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

"Breath"

by xXHeavenHelpUsXx 4 reviews

sad frerard oneshot. there is a dedication at the end =[

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2008-02-16 - Updated: 2008-02-16 - 665 words

0Unrated
[[AN]]disclaimer is at the bottom

You eyes were so beautiful.
The warmth and love I felt as they gazed upon me.
The way they changed colors.
The way it would make me feel when you would stare at me.
The sparkle and light and light they had when they looked at me.
Gone in a second.

I see nothing in your eyes ,and the more I see ,the less I like. I won't reveal your evil mind.

I don't want to carry on. Not without you.
I want the pain to end.I want to hear your beautiful voice.
"I love you Gerard. I always will"
I can still hear you.
As much as I know you're really gone, I still just want to believe that there's hope.
You gave me hope when all hope was lost.

Is it over yet? I can't win. So sacrifice yourself and let me have what's left
I know that I can find the fire in your eyes
I'm going all the way, get away please

I can't hide the guilt beneath all the pain and self-pity.
Yes. I believe it was my fault. The most gorgeous creature I have ever laid my eyes upon. Gone.
The only person I ever loved. Gone.
and you took my heart with you.

You take the breath right out of me. You left a hole where my heart should be.

You tried,
I pleaded.
I begged for you to stay with me.
As you were dying, the sight of my heart breaking , broke yours as well.
So you died with a lot of broken pieces.
...but you tried.
You fought for life.
You fought for me, but you fell short.
...but you didn't fail. You only fail when you don't try. When you don't fight.
You didn't go down without a fight.

You got to fight just to make it through, cause I will be the death of you.

Although fighting merely stretched the pain.
Yours and mine.
I know it hurt to hold on.
Like when you're holding on to the edge of a cliff, while someone is at the top, sawing off your fingers.
You hold on with whatever part of your hand you have left.
and you held on.
You did so good, but the pain just increased until the time came to let go.

This will all be over soon.
Pour salt in the open wound.
So sacrifice yourself and let me have what's left.
I know that I can find the fire in your eyes.
I'm going all they way, get away please.

Lifeless
Dead
Still
Still so beautiful.
With a last stolen kiss from your frozen lips, you were gone from me forever.
I won't follow you, because I know you want me to carry on through cartilage and fluid, so I will.
Alone
I love you Frankie.

You take the breath right out of me.
You left a hole where my heart should be.
You had to fight just to make it through, cause I will be the death of you.

[[AN]]This song is "Breath" by Breaking Benjamin. I don't own. I also don't own " carry on through cartilage and fluid" which is from Desert Song by My Chemical Romance.

Okay. I know this might sound stupid, but I dedicated this story to my dog. He was my best friend for 6 years and he passed away.
No I wasn't in love with him, but you have to fix things like that when you're writing Frerard to make it better. Yeah I miss him. At first I was gonna make Gerard die instead, because, to me, in Frerard, Frank seems more vulnerable and Gerard kinda seems like the "rock." and without the "rock," you can't really stand and you're all alone etc etc, but then I was thinking about how Bandit[dog] was kinda like my kid. like the little one ya know? So that's what I picked. Anyways, I hope you liked it.
Sign up to rate and review this story