Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Losing the Feeling of Feeling Unique

Chapter 7

by RyanRossLuver 0 reviews

Trouble in paradise

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-02-16 - Updated: 2008-02-17 - 1158 words - Complete

0Unrated
8 Months Later
Ryan’s POV

“Oh my god! We’re actually going on tour!” Brendon exclaimed when Pete told him us the news that we’d be joining them on the Nintendo Fusion Tour. Everyone else was ecstatic; everyone except Nia.

“Hun, what’s wrong?” I asked her.

“Nothing…well now I won’t see my brother and best friend for months.” She ran outside crying. I sat down in the nearest chair and put my head in my hands. Brendon came over to me and crouched down in front of me, pulling my hands away and leaving them in his warm ones.

“RyRy, what’s up?”

“I can’t take it anymore. All her drama, all of it. She should know by now that she can come with us on tour – she’s pretty much the god damned reason we got signed.” I was really worked up over this. Brendon brought his face closer to mine, and whispered in my ear.

“Don’t worry. She’ll see that we can’t go without her.” And then he kissed me. I was kissing him back, until I heard gasps coming from behind Brendon. We pulled apart and saw Pete, Patrick, Andy, Adam, Joe and Brent staring at us, making both of us instantly blush.

“Would you mind telling us what was just going on?” Pete asked.

“Uh, well Brendon and I have uh, been seeing each other secretly for a few months now. Only Spence and Nia know…wait, where is Spencer?”

“He ran after your sister,” Patrick replied.

“Oh, I’d better go see to her as well,” I said and headed outside.

“I’ll come with, just in case,” Brendon added, grabbing my hand.

Nia’s POV
I was crying on Spencers shoulder when Brendon and Ryan came out hand-in-hand.

“You told them?” Spencer asked, and Brendon nodded. I pulled away from Spencer and wiped my eyes.

“How’d they take it?” I asked.

“They’re still in shock, but I think they’re happy and are okay about it,” Ryan replied.

“Ryan I’m -”
“Nia, you -” We said in unison. We giggled slightly at our timing.

“You go first,” I said.

“Okay. Well, Nia, you’re coming on tour with us, okay? You were the one who pretty much got us signed, and it wouldn’t be right without you!”

“Thanks Ryan, I’d be happy to. And I’m sorry for blowing up like that, I’ve just been so emotional lately.” I gave him a knowing look before I walked over and hugged him. As I broke away, I heard a cough behind me.

“Nia, why didn’t you mention me in that little spiel of yours in there?” Spencer asked angrily. “Is it because you don’t love me anymore?”

“I-I-I don’t -” I couldn’t finish my sentence because of the absurdity that was the question being asked.

“Just what I thought. Well, you can be with your precious Pete now!” He said just before he stormed off; just before a fresh batch of tears came rolling down my cheeks. I looked at his retreating back before I turned to Ryan.

“I’m sorry I caused so much trouble. I’ll stay out of everyone’s lives from now on!” I ran off in the opposite direction, and could hear Ryan shouting my name as I went.

Ryan’s POV
“Shit! There’s no knowing what she’ll do,” I said.

“I’ll go after her Ry. You try talking to Spencer.” I nodded my head and watched Brendon run of after the only girl in my life. I went back to the group and found Spencer talking to Joe and Patrick. I walked up to him and pulled him aside.

“What the hell were you thinking Spence? Don’t you know that she’s already depressed? And that she’s…that she’s pregnant?” everyone turned around as I started raising my voice.

“The doctor put her on drugs for depression – over Christmas when you were with your family and we were with Bren's, she tried to kill herself for god’s sake. About five times over the space of two weeks. When we took her to get assessed, the doctor revealed that she was pregnant, with your child, and all you can do is put words into her mouth and make her feel bad about the fact that she’s too scared to tell you that she’s with child, and I’m scared that she’s going to do something stupid and hurt herself.” I was crying because of all the information that Nia had trusted me to keep a secret of, and that I had spilled to seven people; but I suppose we were close friends with all of them, and she will eventually need to tell them, so it’s not that much of a big deal. At that moment Brendon came running in with Nia in his arms. Pete hurried over to them, and they talked in hushed tones. Just as I finished wiping my tears away, Nia woke up.

“Where’s Spencer?” she asked in a tiny voice. He ran forwards as Brendon gently set her on the ground. Spencer tried to take her into a hug, but proved to be unsuccessful.

“Don’t touch me!”

“Why did you call me over then if I’m not allowed to touch you?”

“I want to apologise. I’m sorry Spencer, and I love you, okay? I know that’s the first time I’ve said it, and I’m sorry about that too, but it’s never been the right moment to tell you. And I’m even sorrier about what I’m going to say next…I’m pregnant. I realise Ryan’s probably let that slip, and that’s okay, but I just wanted it to come out of my mouth.”

“But we only…that once…just after we got signed.”

“Well, apparently it only takes one time!”

“But you’re not showing. It’s been seven months since we, well, you know.”

“Yeah, some people don’t show until a couple of weeks before they’re due.”

“So, boy or girl?” I asked, wanting a part in the conversation.

“I’ll only tell if Spencer wants to know. But -” I saw her hand fall to her stomach.

“She’s kicking!” Spencer placed his hand under Nia’s, and a smile came on his face. Nia suddenly started coughing, and put her hands to her mouth to cover it, and when she pulled them down, they were covered in blood.

“We need to get you to a hospital!” I said. She coughed a bit more before doubling over in pain. Spencer scooped her into his arms, and we headed out to my car. Just as we got settled, she let out a cry of pain and then passed out.
Sign up to rate and review this story