Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Friendship To Last A Lifetime

Lady In A Black Dress

by checkered_stars 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-02-17 - Updated: 2008-02-18 - 599 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 80-

“Wow. Rachel, you look… Hot.” Mikey said, surprised as he greeted me at the door.

“Ah. Thanks?” I laughed.

“No seriously, you actually look decent for once.” Mikey teased, before I slammed the outside of my hand into his stomach.

“Was all my Mum’s doing. I was like her doll. It was scary. She wanted to put heels on me, like actual, actual heels on me, and I was like hell no!” I explained.

Mikey walked towards the kitchen and I followed.

I tried not to make my flinch noticeable when I saw Gerard hunched over the counter eating.

Crap! What is he doing here?!

Ah, he kinda lives here you idiot. Why the fuck wouldn’t he be here?

I tried to act as casual as possible.

“Hey Gerard.” I said lifelessly as I took a seat at the table.

“H-hey Rachel.” Gerard stuttered, straightening up suddenly.

I tried to ignore it, but I could’ve sworn that he was checking out my legs from under the table.

“Okay, so, as you already know, we’re walking there, but-“ Mikey started.

“Wait, what?” I asked.

“What part don’t you understand?” Mikey asked.

“The ‘as you already know.’” I said sarcastically.

“I called you just before and told Matt to pass it on.” Mikey said slowly.

“Well there’s your stuff up right there. NEVER leave a message for Matt to pass on, he just ends up forgetting.” I said, emphasizing the word ‘never’.

“Anyway, we’re walking there, then Ashley’s Mum is gonna drop us off on the way there. No doubt we’ll be in that great of shape to drive.” Mikey finished.

“Yeah, that’s cool.” I shrugged. “Doesn’t bother me.”

“Alright. Well, I’ll just go and grab something from upstairs and we can go.” Mikey said, glancing at his watch before sprinting up the stairs.

“Uh. You look really nice.” Gerard said shyly, breaking the silence and making me aware that he was actually still in the room.

“Thanks.” I smiled. “I thought I’d go for a bit of shimmer and sparkle tonight… No I didn’t. It’s all Mum’s fault. She decided to do me up. Oddly enough.” I said, pointing towards the short black, sparkly dress.

“Well… You look good.” Gerard said awkwardly.

I smiled warmly at him as Mikey walked back in the room.

“Okay… We good to go?” Mikey said slowly.

“Yep. Let’s roll.” I said, jumping up from my chair.

“See ya Gerard.” I called out.

“Bye Mikey. Bye Rachel.” Gerard said before we stepped outside.

Mikey giggled as he shut the door behind him.

“What?” I asked.

“Gerard was just checking you out.” Mikey said, full of amusement.

I gave him a strange look.

“He was leaning over the counter and watching you as you were walking out.” Mikey giggled.

“Can’t help but feel a little disturbed.” I said, cocking my head to the side.

“Take it as a compliment. He’s not good with giving compliments. Take what you can get.” Mikey shrugged.

I shrugged silently.

Mikey opened his mouth to say something.

“Shh! It don’t want to hear it! I’ve heard it enough already! I hear it again, and I might scream!” I said, holding my hand up to stop him.

“Okay, fine. Sort things out yourself… Let’s go party.” Mikey said defensively before cracking a big smile.

“Sounds swell to me.” I smiled, linking my arm with Mikey as we walked to our destination for the night. To yet another party.
Sign up to rate and review this story