Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Losing the Feeling of Feeling Unique

Chapter 10

by RyanRossLuver 2 reviews

What happened to NIA over those four months?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-02-17 - Updated: 2008-02-18 - 1136 words - Complete

0Unrated

For further reference, any words with an asterisk next to them, the definitions will be at the end of the chapter, as these may be words you’ve never come across before – I blame my circle of friends!

It was hard to ignore Ryan, Spencer and Pete over those four months, and the publicity of Panic, but I got by. I had enough of running, so as a surprise, I got myself a ticket to one of their concerts, complete with a backstage pass. I thoroughly enjoyed the show, especially when the Harlots told “secrets”. Making my way backstage, I suddenly felt nervous and self conscious. I got to the door emblazoned “Panic! At the Disco dressing room”, and gently knocked on the door.

“Can I help you?” Spencer asked, opening the door.

“Hey Spence, it’s really good to see you,” I said.

“Sorry, but who are you and why are you here?”

“I have a backstage pass…It’s me, Nia.” Admittedly, I had changed a lot in those four months. I gave up wearing contacts and went back to glasses, and I let my hair grow out. It was now half way down my back, and I had dyed it blonde, with a pink streak (where Avril’s is), and a purple one on the other side of my face. I had also gotten a few more tattoos and piercings too.

“Virginia?” Spencer asked. I nodded and was pulled inside the dressing room, where I was pulled into a bone crushing hug. Upon exiting the hug, I scanned the room and saw two other girls.

“Spencer baby, who is it?” One of them asked. The baby kind of threw me back, but then I remembered I ran away, so he was entitled to have moved on.

“Virginia Ross, Ry’s twin sister.”

“Nia’s here?” Brendon yelled, stepping out of the ensuite in clean cloths, towelling his wet hair.

“Hey Bear, long time no see,” I said, running up to him and glomping* him. Ryan stepped out the ensuite a moment later, and I stood in front of him.

“I am not even going to ask what the two of you were doing together in that room…alone,” I said, making Ryan blush.

“Nia, it’s so good to see you!” He said, before pulling me into an embrace. Another guys stepped into the room, and took a look at me and Ryan embracing, before heading over to the other girl.

“So is this the famous Nia? Nice to meet you,” he said as I pulled away from Ryan.

“Umm, not to be rude or anything, but who are you? And who are the girls?” I asked nervously.

“Shit, you never heard the news. Brent left a few months ago, and we needed a new bass player. This is Jon Walker, and his girlfriend Cassie. And with Spencer is Hayley,” Brendon replied.

“I’m so glad Brent left; I never really liked him,” I admitted, shaking Jon’s hand, then Cassie’s. I moved onto Hayley and shook her hand as the room erupted in laughter.

“We all know how much you disliked Brent,” Spencer said, and I joined in the laughter.

“But I thought I should let you guys know, I’m back for good. I’m tired of hiding with William,” I said.

“And who is this William you just mentioned?” Ryan asked.

“Is he famous?” Spencer asked before Hayley got his attention by kissing him. That didn’t even faze me.

“Guys, you know him. You met him at your launch party.”

“Oh my – you mean Beckett?” Jon asked. I nodded and couldn’t keep the smile off my face.

“So you’re the girl he’ been keeping hidden for five months?” Jon asked.

“How do you know about that?”

“I used to hang out with them all the time until Panic needed a bass player. How come I never saw you?”

“Because I only showed myself when it was only TAI around. Not even Jack the camera guy knew of my existence,” I replied.

“Whenever William spoke of ‘his girl’, his face always lit up so much,” Jon continued.

“I know, I love him so much!”

Alright, all right slow down. Oh no, oh no we won’t

“Hey baby,” I said, knowing full well it was William’s personal ringtone.

“Hey sugar. How’s the reuniting going?”

“Just fine. You never told me they were looking for a new bassist and that it was your Jon filling the position.”

“Sorry baby, but I though you wanted nothing to do with them.”

“I didn’t but I do now. And I’m coming clean to them tonight.”

“If you come to the dressing room door right now, you’ll have an extra person to help…or three.”

“No way! You’re not,” I said, mouth agape as I walked over to the door and opened it, revealing Michael Guy Chislett, Andria Jordaan (AJ) Beckett and my gorgeous boyfriend. I clicked my phone off, shoving it in my hoodie, throwing my arms around William’s neck. He chuckled as his arms wrapped around my waist. I kissed him like I had never kissed him before, until Ryan cleared his throat.

“I’m happy that you’re happy Nia, but please don’t make out in front of me!”

“Sorry Ryan,” I replied, before letting everyone into the room. William picked me up, and I squealed, and we sat down next to the cuddled up Ryan-and-Brendon on the couch. AJ and Chislett sat down on the floor by our feet. AJ was William’s older sister – they were born on the same day, only she is two years older, making her 25 years old.

“You two…” I trailed off.

“Yeah, I finally told him,” AJ replied, understanding what I meant.

“OMG I’m so happy for you,” I squealed. Everyone who wasn’t sitting took a seat, and the guys all started catching up and reminiscing about the tour they took together. They were discussing the TAI TV episode of Brendon in Glasgow, when I interrupted them.

“Guys, I really need to tell you something,” I said. William took hold of my hand.

“I ran away partly because I was in love with William, and yes, I was seeing him on the side. And from that, he…proposed to me,” I said, taking off my glove and showing my sapphire engagement ring. http://z.about.com/d/jewelry/1/0/O/A/oval_sapphire_ring.jpg

“Nia, you could have told us…me especially. I would have understand,” Spencer said.

“I wasn’t finished Spin. I also had to visit…my son.”


Glomp - To throw yourself into a hug at someone without them knowing or realising what's happening...basically a running bear hug!
Sign up to rate and review this story