Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

Roses [One Shot]

by Missinterpreted 2 reviews

And mutters, "Fuck, you're so beautiful." The blonde smirks behind his lover's lips and whispers, "I bet you look beautiful without those pants on."

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2008-02-18 - Updated: 2008-02-18 - 619 words - Complete

1Moving



-----------------------
Curtain raises on a scene. Set: Somewhere in too-far-off california, where the air smells as generically armani as the people do. A room, cold and white, somewhat like a hospital but not quite.

Flash to two men, leaving their fake lives behind to entangle in eachother's kiss. Knowing they'd be caught one day...but not too soon.

The darker haired man begans to push the blonde towards the bed, lips fighting wars against the other's. No one will win.

And he begins to ease the blonde man down, into a sitting positing on the bed, still tearing away at his lips. And mutters, "Fuck, you're so beautiful."

The blonde smirks behind his lover's lips and whispers, "I bet you look beautiful without those pants on."

Fade to black.

Flash to a later time, after months of secrecy between the two lovers. They're in an upstairs room of a Villa, fighting, but this time they're fighting with words. Words sharp, and twisted enough to scare knives away.

They scream about the relationship, their feelings, what will happen if they get caught, they yell about everything they can possibly yell about. They didn't have to worry, everyone was away, or so they though.

Flash to the darker haired man, pulling the blonde in for a kiss, and the door flying open.

Another blonde, with a look of digust and shock is standing in the doorway. Watching them.
-------------------------
The morning was cold.
Not the normal cold, where you'd put a sweater on to overcome it, but the kind where everyone is cold to eachother.

And that's when the darker haired man whispered, "Let's get out of here. Go far away. We can be together without having to lie to the press about it." he touched the other man's which was resting on the table next to him. The blonde man's eye's widened, "Do you mean it?" the darker haired man nodded.

Flash to the car, the two men, stopping on the side of the road; miles away from home. The darker man reaches over to the dashboard compartment and pulls something out that the blonde man couldn't really make out in the dark.

The dark haired man inspected it, making sure it was shiny, and turned to the blonde man. That's when the blonde man saw it.

His eye's snapped wide open, his face went blank, his eyes began to water.

"I've been wanting to do this for a long time....Patrick..." The dark haired man looked at the object, then back to the other man, "Please, don't run away. They all have. It only makes it harder on me."

Patrick had a strong look of disbelief on his face, "Would you call me nieve, if I told you that I never thought this would happen...Pete?" Pete shook his head in the darkness. "That was my plan."

------------------------------
Flash to three loud bangs. And a loud thud, on the side of the road. That was all that was left.

"I have to keep my image up. That means, I can't be with you. And since, I can't trust you to wait, I had to..." Pete couldn't even finish his sentence, he was on the break of crying and couldn't go home with puffy eyes. Too many questions.
-------------------------------
The day was cold.
Not the normal cold, where you'd put a sweater on to overcome it, but the kind where everyone is cold to eachother. Because they all knew why Patrick was killed, and exactly who did it. And as Andy closed his phone, he whispered, "I'd give the cops ten minutes to get here, you bastard, you'd better start running."

Pete nodded, not expression on his face, "Thanks Andy."
Sign up to rate and review this story