Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Heart Is The Worst Kind Of Weapon

Chapter 35: Infinity On High

by patricksgirl84

I posted this before but it got deleted

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2008-02-18 - Updated: 2008-02-19 - 2018 words - Complete

?Blocked
Chapter 35: Infinity On High



~May~

The next few weeks went by fast. Bobbie got the airline tickets that Pete sent her. Dirty would pick up her and Eric up at the airport. They were all ready to go. "Eric, hurry up. We are going to be late." "Okay. Just getting my hat dad gave me." They put their suitcases in the car and went to the airport. Bobbie's cell rang. "Hello?" "Hi Bobbie." "Ryan." She hadn't talked to him since they went for pizza. "I just wanted to say I'm sorry again." "It's alright. I have to go. Eric and I are going to see Patrick and we are at the airport." "Oh, okay. Call me when you get back." "I will. Bye." "Bye." "What did string bean want?" "Stop calling him that. He just wanted to say hi." They got called to their plane and th plane took off.

Two hours later they arrived in Florida. Bobbie never met Dirty, but heard stories. She actually was afraid of him. "Hey, are you Bobbie?" "Yeah, you must be Dirty." "That I am. And you must be Eric." He shook Eric's hand. "You are going to have a lot of fun." They got their suitcases and went to the cab. A hour later they arrived at the arena. She seen Pete outside. "Petey." "Hey Bobbie." "Where is he?" "He's sleeping in the bus. Why don't you go in. No one else is in there." "Watch Eric, please?" "Sure." Bobbie climbed the stairs and went to the back room. She opened the door and Patrick was laid out on his bed on his stomach. She took off her shoes and got in bed. She rubbed his back. "Patrick, wake up." "No, I'm dreaming of my wife. Get away Pete." "I'm here, Patrick." He turned his head so he was looking at her. "Holy hell." He sat up. "What are you doing here? How did you get here?" "I had Pete get us tickets and we took a plane." He hugged her. "I'm so happy you are here. Eric's here too?" "Yep." "What a way to wake up."

They laid there for a few minutes. Eric came running into the Patrick's room. "Dad, I missed you so much." He jumped on the bed. "Hey Eric. How are you doing?" "Good now." "How long are you two here?" "For a week." Bobbie said. "Sounds good. We have a few days off during the week." "Good. I missed you so much." "Dad, are you coming home soon." "In a few months. Just have to wait. Okay?" "Yeah, but I miss you." "I miss you too. Before you know it I'll be home." "Alright." "Why don't you play some video games with the guys, so your mom and I can talk." "Okay." Eric left the room.

"Talk?" Bobbie asked. Patrick rolled over and was on top of Bobbie. "God, how I missed you." He kissed her. "How has everything been at home?" "Good. Why?" "I don't know. You seem a little distant." "Something happened. I didn't want to tell you. But I think I should." "What?" "Ryan and I went out for pizza, remember I told you?" "Yeah." "He walked me to my car and he kissed me. I didn't want him to. He knows there is nothing that can happen. Please don't be mad at me or him. It just happened." "I'm not mad. I know you won't cheat on me. Ryan, maybe I should talk to him." "No, it's nothing. He didn't mean it." "Are you sure?" "Yeah. Everything is fine now. He knows nothing can happen between us and if he wants to remain friends he can't do this stuff anymore." "Okay. If he does it again I'm going to talk to him. Okay?" "Yeah." "Let's get back to us." "Patrick, the guys are right out the door." Patrick got up. "What are you doing?" "I'm going to tell the guys to leave." Bobbie got up and grabbed him. "Don't you dare. Get back to bed." "My pleasure, miss." "Very funny."

Patrick laid on the bed and Bobbie straddled him. "So Mr. Stump. How much did you miss me?" "Very much, Mrs. Stump." She bent down and kissed him and sliding her tongue in his mouth. "Mmmm. Very nice. I'm so glad you came, Bobbie." "Me too. It's going to be tough to leave though. "Don't think about that. Think about us and being here now." Bobbie took Patrick's face in her hands and kissed his lips deeply. She moved her mouth to his ear and licked his ear and kissed it. She took Patrick's shirt off and kissed his chest. She took her own shirt off. Patrick rubbed her breasts through her bra. "Is this new?" "Yeah, I made a trip to Victoria's Secret. Do you like it?" "Yes. I love black." Patrick rubbed his fingertips over Bobbie's nipples. Bobbie threw her head back. "Patrick, that feels so good." He flipped her over so she was under him. He undid her jeans and slid them off. He took off her thong and bra. "Patrick, I want you." "Patience, Bobbie." Patrick took off his jeans and boxers. He kissed each of her breasts and slid two fingers inside of her. "Please, Patrick. I can't take it anymore." He kissed her neck and worked his way to her lips. He then pushed himself inside of her. "Oh Patrick, push all the way in." "Just a minute babe." He slid in slowly and Bobbie grabbed his shoulders. "God Bobbie, you are so tight. Feels good, babe." He moved in and out of her slowly and then faster. "Wrap your legs around me, Bobbie." "Patrick, I'm coming already." "Let go. Feel baby." Bobbie came and Patrick was soon after.

Patrick fell on top of her. "Oh god. That was amazing." Patrick said. Bobbie played with his hair. "Trick, I love you." "I love you too, hun." He rolled off of her. "I want to go home with you. I hate this. I love singing and everything, but I miss you." "Patrick, like you said the time will go fast." "Who the hell was I kidding? It isn't." Bobbie kissed him. Just then the door flew opened. "What the fuck?" "Hey your two. Get out of bed." "Pete, have you ever heard knocking?" "Yeah, but what fun would of that been." Pete left their room. "Might as well get up." Patrick said. They both got dressed and went into the living part of the bus. Andy, Joe, and Eric are playing a video game and Pete is laying down with Hemingway. "Hey guys. Who's winning?" Patrick asked. "Eric is. He totally whipped both Andy and I in the first game." "We are going to the stadium and check things out."

Patrick and Bobbie left the bus and went to the stadium. He showed her around. They got something to eat and it was time for the guys to do sound check. Bobbie and Eric sat backstage. "Mom, I'm bored." "I know sweetie. It's not too fun is it? Dad will be done in a few minutes." "Is this what dad does all the time?" "Pretty much. Him and the guys will put on the concert later." "Okay." Patrick came in the room. "Hey you two. How are you doing?" "We're doing good, hun." Bobbie stood and kissed him. "You sounded really good." "Thanks. I have to get ready for the meet and greet. You two ok here?" "Sure. Just watching t.v." "See you later. Love you both." Patrick left and Bobbie and Eric watched a movie. A couple hours later Patrick came back all ready for the concert. "Oh baby, you look so handsome." "Thank you, Bobbie. Let me show you where you and Eric can sit and watch the show." "Okay. Come on Eric." Patrick showed them where they could sit.

Thirty minutes later Fall Out Boy hit the stage. Eric was so excited. He was jumping up and down screaming. Bobbie stood up. She couldn't believe this was the same band so many years ago that played small clubs. "Enjoying yourself?" "Hey William. Yeah, just thinking of the past and when they were playing the small clubs and the van. I miss those days. I'm sure they don't." "I think they do sometimes." "How have you been?" "Good. Having a great time on the tour. Can't believe it sometimes." "You guys deserve it." "Thanks." A little while later the guys came off stage. "So what did you think, Mrs. Stump?" "You all were amazing. So much better than when you were in the clubs." She laughed. "Hey now. That's not nice. Just for that you are going to get a hug." "Not until you take a shower." "Come on babe." "No, you are all sweaty." Patrick ran to her. She ran away. "Patrick, stop. Please don't." He grabbed her hands. Just a quick kiss. "Okay." Patrick gave her a quick kiss on her lips. "Why don't you and Eric go to the bus. I'll be there in a little bit." "Okay, I'm going to put Eric to bed then."

Bobbie and Eric went to the bus. Eric got into his pajama's and went to one of the bunks and went to sleep. Bobbie went to the bedroom. She changed into a nightgown and got into bed. Patrick took a shower and got dressed and got his belongings together. "Andy, I'm going to the bus. See you later." "Okay. Good night, Patrick" He went to the bus and signed some autographs and went to his room. Bobbie was already asleep. He took his stuff and put it on the chair and then took off his clothes and got into bed. He put his arms around Bobbie. "I love you so much."

The next week went by too fast. Bobbie didn't want it to end, but knew it would. The last day she got everything together to go back home. Patrick was going to take her and Eric to the airport. She felt arms around her waist. "Hey baby." "Hi Trick." "All ready?" "Almost." "I'm going to miss you and Eric. I enjoyed having you two here the last week." She felt the tears come. "Come on hun. I'll be home soon." "I know. It's just hard." He turned her around and kissed her. "I love you so much. Always remember that." "I know. And I love you. Let me finish up here. I'll be ready soon." "Okay." Patrick went to see Eric. Bobbie finished packing and her and Eric said goodbye to the guys. They got to the airport and checked in. The plane was boarding. "Okay you two, I don't want any tears." Bobbie was already crying. "Sweetheart, I know this is hard. Be strong." "I'm trying. I don't know why I"m so emotional." Patrick hugged her. "Eric, you take care of your mom. She needs a man around the house you you are him until I come home." "Okay dad. I love you and miss you." "Same here buddy." "Now hun, no tears. I love you so much." He kissed her. "I love you too." She walked away from him and turned around at the gate. She blew a kiss to him.

A week back from the road and Bobbie wasn't feeling too good. She went to the doctor and they just said the flu was going around and it had to run it's course. Eric and her got back from school when there was a knock on the door. "Oh hi Megan, come in." "How are you feeling now?" "The same. The doctors won't do anything." "I got you something." "What?" Megan handed her a box. "It's a pregnancy test." "Yeah, take it. I think that is why you are probably sick to your stomach, tired and emotional. Face it, ever since you got back from seeing Patrick you have felt awful." "True. Okay, I'll take it." Bobbie went to the bathroom and took the test. Three minutes later she came out. "Well, what did it say?" "I'm pregnant."
Sign up to rate and review this story