Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > At The First Touch of Love. . .

Chapter 12

by Meg2005 3 reviews

Just read please!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-02-18 - Updated: 2008-02-19 - 1756 words

0Unrated
Brooke snuck through the house around 11 o’clock on Christmas Eve, in hopes of both her parents and brother being asleep. She slowly crept through the living room seeing all the lights except the tree were turned off and the house completely still. She slowly crept to the front door, opening it gently and walking slowly out as she cringed hearing her heels hit the ground. She got into her Tahoe quickly turning on the heat, locking the doors, and backing out of the drive way before turning on the lights and starting her way to William’s house.

William had given up all hope of seeing Brooke as he had just finished brushing his teeth, washing his face, and checking his e-mail before there was a knock on the door. He looked up at the wall clock noticing it was 11:17 before slowly walking over to the door. He peaked through the peep hole and saw nothing but a hood. He slowly opened the door leaving the chain on the door. As he looked out he saw Brooke with a smirk on her and a coat that didn’t even reach half way to her knees and a pair of stiletto pumps.

‘Holy…’ he said quickly shutting the door, undoing the chain and opening it quickly. Brooke looked up at him holding the same smirk as she walked into the apartment forcing him against the door as she unbuttoned her jacket and threw it on the couch. Brooke stood showing off her red polka dot mini dress in front of Beckett who had yet to make eye contact.

‘Hey baby.’ She smiled as she walked closer to William as his breath was stuck in his throat. She put two fingers under his chin and shut his mouth before locking the door behind him, taking his hand, and leading him back to his bedroom. Brooke shut the door and turned around pushing him down on the corner of the bed.

‘You look abso…’ William began before being silenced by Brooke’s finger.

‘I told you I had a surprise for you.’ She smiled as she took off the shoes and straddled his hips pushing him back onto the bed.

‘Brooke…stop, stop, stop.’ He said as she was in the middle of taking his tee shirt off.

‘I don’t want to stop, I want you.’

‘Baby, I don’t have any condoms. We can’t do this.’ He said holding her forearms.

‘William, how dumb do you think I am. I knew you were going to tell me this, so I brought some, now shut up and don’t ruin our romantic night.’
>>
‘I have never ever had sex like that.’ Brooke breathed as William lay on top of her.

‘I know, that was the best romantic night I’ve ever had.’ William said looking up at her, ‘I love you.’ William bent down and slowly pressed his lips to hers starting round two…three….four….and five for the night.



As the sun light began to shine through the sheer blue curtains of William’s bedroom, Brooke lay comfortably on top of the man she was in love with. Unbeknownst to her that he was the one she would spend the rest of her life with.

As the wedding date grew nearer, William and Brooke became closer, now that they had added the sexual part to their relationship, it was perfect. William had every plan of blowing up the relationship between Mark and Brooke; he was just waiting for the perfect time to do so.

‘William, how nice to see you.’ Mrs. Ryan smiled as she kissed William’s cheek as he walked into her house.

‘Hi, Mrs. Ryan.’

‘Sweetie, Brooke’s not home but you’re welcome to wait for her.’

‘Actually the reason I came by was to talk to you.’ He said following her into the kitchen.

‘Well whatever for sweetheart?’ she asked as William pulled out the ring box that held the ring he hoped Brooke would some day wear. As Mrs. Ryan turned around she caught her breath in her chest.

‘Oh William, that is beautiful.’ She smiled.

‘I want to give it to Brooke; I want to ask her to marry me.’

‘Now you’re getting complicated.’

‘At the wedding, I have a plan. I just need you to say it’s okay.’ He said as he sat down on the bar stool.

‘William you know how much I love you over Mark but are you sure you know what you’re doing?’

‘Mrs. Ryan, a girl has never made me feel the way Brooke does. She’s beautiful, smart, and she keeps me on my toes. A girl like Brooke does not deserve to be treated like Mark treats her. I promise that if you let me marry your daughter she’ll be happier than she’s ever been. She’ll be in love.’

‘If you know what you’re doing William, you have my blessing.’ She smiled as the front door opened and Brooke, Silas, and Dr. Ryan asked in.

‘Hey.’ Brooke smiled kissing William’s cheek.

‘Hey.’ He smiled quickly stuffing the box back into his jacket pocket.

‘What are you doing here?’

‘I was just waiting for you.’ He smiled.

‘Were we going to do something today?’

‘No, I just wanted to see you.’ William said quickly before there was an awkward silence.

‘Okay.’ Brooke said slowly while looking between her parents whom were both avoiding eye contact.

There was another awkward silence as Brooke looked puzzled, ‘Okay I’m going to go upstairs and check my e-mail, how about when I come back downstairs this awkwardness is gone.’ She said as she backed out of the room before turning around and walking up the stairs.

‘That was close.’ Mrs. Ryan said.

‘What’s going on?’ Dr. Ryan asked.

‘You should talk to William but in the study where Brooke can’t hear you.’ She said shooing the two boys out of the kitchen.

‘I’m going to propose to Brooke at the wedding.’ William blurted out.

‘You’re what?’

‘She can’t marry, Mark, I won’t let that happen, it’s not right. He’s not right for her, I am.’

‘I knew that you were going to do this I just didn’t know when.’ Dr. Ryan said sitting down in his desk chair.

‘Can I have your permission? It’s important for Brooke to have her dad’s blessing in getting married. If you say it’s okay than I’ll make her happy and treat her like she’s supposed to be treated.’

‘Will I get grand kids?’

‘Do fish swim, of course you will. I love kids.’

‘than you have my blessing, find a ring.’

‘I’m already on that.’ William said as he pulled out the ring box from the jewelry store the other day.

Just if you want to see the ring Holly and I picked out… http://www.tacori.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=SRCH&Product_Code=2578RD9&Category_Code=ENGAGEMENT&Store_Code=TACORI&Search=A&offset=25&filter_cat=4&PowerSearch_Begin_Only=&sort=&range_low=&range_high=%20&srch_srcha=1

‘So you’ll take care of my little girl?’

‘I’ll spoil her, make her the happiest woman in the world, and make sure she has anything and everything she’ll ever need.’

‘Alright William, you have my permission.’ Dr. Ryan said as he hugged William before William put the ring box back into his pocket, ‘We’ll talk about the plan later.’

‘So two days until the wedding.’ Mark said as he sat at the dinner table that night along with the Ryan’s.

‘Yeah.’ Brooke said with a weak smile.

‘I know you’ll learn to be happy with this Brooke, just give it time.’ He smiled.

‘I’m sorry, I need some air.’ Brooke whispered as she got up and walked out of the front door as her phone rang in her pocket.

‘Hello.’ She smiled seeing that it was William.

‘I can not go any longer with out seeing you, sneak out to see me tonight.’

‘I’ll try. It’ll be late though, Mark’s parents are staying with us.’

‘do you want me to come and get you?’

‘Yes.’

‘Alright, I’ll be there at a quarter after 12, be ready. I love you.’ William said before he hung up the phone while Mike and Sisky waited to break eye contact with the ring in the box sitting on the coffee table.

‘What are you guys doing with that ring?’ William asked.

‘I’m not sure how I feel about this? What if I don’t approve?’ Sisky asked.

‘Why wouldn’t you approve, you like Brooke don’t you?’

‘Of course we like Brooke, she’s a sweetheart but is this too soon?’

‘Guys I love her. I want to be with her.’

‘I think that we should spend some time with her with out you around.’ Mike suggested.

‘Seriously?’ bill asked looking at them.

‘Yeah I mean it could be fun. I think we should do it.’ Sisky agreed.

‘I mean I guess if you think you need to.’

‘Good what’s her number, I’ll text her.’

‘So I’m hanging out with your friends tomorrow.’ Brooke said as the got into William’s car that night.

‘Don’t remind me.’ William said bitterly.

‘What’s the matter? Is that a bad thing?’

‘Don’t worry about it babe, it’s a great thing. I’m glad you can hang out with the boys.’

‘Do you know what they are planning?’

‘They wouldn’t tell me but I’m sure you’ll have a blast, they are fun guys.’ William said as he pulled up into the parking garage of his apartment building.

‘Okay if you’re sure.’ She smiled getting out of the car as they ran to the door.

William lay in bed that night with Brooke by his side a smile crept across his face as he held her in his thin arms. He was happy. She was happy. Everyone was happy and in two days, she would be his. William kissed the top of her head knowing that there would be no more promises for him to worry about because he was going to be hers as soon as she saw the ring he had gotten her and when he made his speech everything would be okay.

Ladies and Gentlemen: William Beckett is in love.
Sign up to rate and review this story