Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Only Think In The Form Of Crunching Numbers___x

Chapter 54: Born Under A Bad Sign, But You Saved My Life

by VikkiMole 8 reviews

‘Mikey…’ I inhaled sharply, ‘What the fuck are we doing?’

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-02-19 - Updated: 2008-02-19 - 1094 words

3Hot

Mikey grinded down on to me as his tongue flicked lightly over my bottom lip. My muscles tensed, allowing the exhale to sound almost like a breathy groan. Almost. I stopped trying to push him off. Mikey looked very pleased with himself, trying it again in hope of a similar response. My hips bucked upwards, my body betraying Patrick without an ounce of guilt. This was what I needed right now. This was exactly what I needed. No, this was exactly what I wanted. What I needed was Patrick but what I had was a gladly accepted temporary alternative. Our hips colliding again, making me moan something far too explicit for Mikey’s innocent ears to have heard. Our cheeks touching gently, his teeth nipping lightly at my earlobe and his voice fucking low and broken.

‘Let me touch you?’ Half a question, half a command

‘Mikey…’ I inhaled sharply, ‘What the fuck are we doing?’

‘Do you not want this?’ The crimson on his cheeks showing brighter from the heat than his regular shy façade

I felt a pull at the bottom of my stomach and I knew the answer. Hell, he could feel what effect he was having on me. Running his hand down my chest, his mouth finding my own again, fingers glided up under the bottom of my shirt. Tugging it lightly, his eyes searching mine for permission which was duly given with a nod that was far too instant for me to be proud of. My arms lifted, making it easier for him to undress me. I couldn’t exactly say that this really wasn’t turning me on, for obvious reasons. A disregarded t-shirt later and nails scraping skin. Bite marks on necks and airy meaningless sweet nothings cooed against shoulders. A single bead of sweat and the shaking of a petrified adulterine in the soft, warm arms of the tempter. Fear and Need.

‘Mikey, I can’t..’ I shook my head, our lips touching at the corners, ‘I cant…’

‘But you want to?’ Mikey’s eyes glimmered buoyantly

‘God….’ I sighed, dropping my head ‘Of course I want to… You’re… Practically irresistible…’

He placed a finger on my lips, his thumb curling under my chin to raise my head back up. I caught a full on shine from his green sparkling diamonds and just knew that I was right. He was irresistible.
‘Then… stop resisting’ He put on a ‘well duh!’ kind of voice that made me giggle a little, mostly from nervousness

My train of thought derailed in the single sound of a zipper being pulled. A sigh, more clothes peeled and revealing more hot skin. Unmapped and unexplored territory. His t-shirt shed and long lost along with both our pants, my feet kicking out and dragging his jeans to his ankles. Bare chests pushed together, both bodies leaning and changing positions. Springs creaking, the flick of our new horizontality. Once again I was the dormant one as he leaned over me. A kiss. Simple and sweat. Teeth clenching against pink flesh, far too vicious and swift to be a lover’s caress. A hand on a thigh, becoming a hand on the hip which could only end in the heel of his palm putting further pressure on my groin. A bitten lip to suppress the whimper. Foreheads touching. I hesitated to take this any further, though begging was not quite out of the question.

‘Please..’ I choked, voice strained, ‘Mikey…’

‘You do want this…?’ He asked, concerned, giving me my last chance to back out

I didn’t answer, I didn’t need to. The way my entire being twitched as his fingertips traced the top of my underwear was enough evidence. Slipping teasingly slow under the elastic I rasp. A gentle touch and I’m lost. Those bony, pale fingers I was staring at mere moments ago now out of sight but I can still feel them. The soft texture running along the underside then wrapping around. I gasped, grabbing a hold of his shoulder pulling him down to where I needed him. His lips muffling the sound of my moan as I thrust up, involuntarily, in his hand. I became very aware of his thighs either side of one of mine and how he rocked deliberately against me. For some reason I’ve always had this thing for kissing whenever I’m doing anything of this nature. Intimacy issues again I guess. His fist travelled up and down my length, pace becoming more frequent with each sound I made for him. My eyes closed, head thrown back against the arm of the couch. Patrick flashed to mind. I wished it was Patrick that I was here with.

Grasping the back of his head, trying to pull him closer, but to no avail. Mikey had loosened his grasp and was moving further back, pulling my boxers with him. Oddly, I became slightly self conscious. Not that I minded being naked on Gerard’s couch. It was just the thought of someone else being able to see me naked on Gerard’s couch. The second his touch was back on me my thoughts melted away, dripping out of my ear no doubt. His breathing was equally as erratic as mine. My nails scratched down his back, making him arch up but I quickly pulled him back down by his ass. The sound of his teeth grinding and the grunt that followed gave me goose bumps. My pelvis convulsed, his hold tightened and I could feel a sensation building up inside me, warning that I could not last much longer. I thought I might alert my current ‘lover’ as I suddenly was terrified of ruining the couch and his underwear.

‘Mikey...urgh..’ Was all I’d managed to groan before it was all over, coming so hard I almost black out

I reached out for him. Just to hold him. Just to be together in that moment but he wasn’t there anymore. I heard the padding of his sockless feet on the wooden floor and I knew he had gone. I curl up, just as I always did, searching for my underwear under the heap of discarded clothes. I could empathies with them right now. For some reason, I felt used and I surprisingly didn’t like it. A bubbling sickness from my very core and a wave of nausea drowned me.

‘Fuck…’ I gasped aloud, gripping my hair and pulling over my eyes until it hurt, ‘What.. the fuck.. am I doing..?’
Sign up to rate and review this story