Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Missing You

Frank's POV

by chocydrops 0 reviews

Frank thinks back to his time with her.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2008-02-20 - Updated: 2008-02-20 - 395 words

0Unrated
He watched as his band mate left and remembered his last conversation with her.

------------------------------------- flashback --------------------------

She looked over at him and smiled. He smiled back. She had that affect on everyone. Well maybe everyone except Bob. She brushed her hair out of her face but it just fell back again. This made him laugh. She looked at him sternly but he could see her smiling.

"Don't make fun of me Frankie." She joked. This made him laugh more which in turn made her laugh. "Don't make me laugh when I'm mad at you." She said sternly but he could hear the humor in her voice.

"Maybe you should try putting you hair up." He told her while she brushed her hair out of the way again. "Or you could always get it cut. Infact I'll cut it for you." At this comment she took a large step back and put her hands to her head in an attempt to protect her hair. This made him laugh even mor as a stray strand of hair fell into her face again. "I was just joking." He laughed but she still 'protected' her hair. He took a step towards her and she took another step back. He took another step towards her and she went to take another on back but she was stopped by the wall. He waked up to her and pryed her hands free from her hair. He brushed the hair out of her face and whispered in her ear. "I'm not really gonna chop your hair. I promise." She punched him lightly on the shoulder.

"Don't scare me like that." He laughed at her slightly but he knew she wasn't joking.

------------------------------------- end of flashback--------------------

He looked over at the other three. All of them were devestated about her vanishing but they couldn't lose hope.

"See ya guys." He said while walking off to his room. He closed the door behind him and leaned on it. Closing his eyes, he pictured her smiling face in his head. She wouldn't want them to be sad. She was always joking around. He opened his eyes and turned his head slightly so he was looking at his desk. Sitting on it was a picture of the six together. Her in the middle. He looked away again and closed his eyes. They had to find her.
Sign up to rate and review this story