Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Losing the Feeling of Feeling Unique

Last Summer

by RyanRossLuver 1 review

Short, but it's an update

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-02-20 - Updated: 2008-02-21 - 728 words - Complete

0Unrated
“Your s-s-son? Since when did you -” I started.

“Remember when I disappeared for a month just before we turned 16? Well, it was when I left for L.A to go see the adoptive parents, gave birth and handed the little one over.”

“It all makes sense now…why you were sick at the start of the year…but who’s the father? You weren’t with Spence back then…oh my god, was it Dad? You never had a boyfriend until Spencer so it could -”

“Ewww, god no, it wasn’t Dad. It was…Pete. A drunken night gone too far. He knows, so don’t worry about that,” she continued. “His name is Luc Jason Clarke, and he turns five next week. This was the first time I’ve seen him since he was born. He knows and understands he’s adopted – Tasha and Harry never kept that a secret – and I thought that when he gets a bit older, he could join us on tour – he knows who his uncle is and absolutely adores Panic’s music.” She was beaming. “He even called William Daddy when we went. He is just so cute…” She trailed off, before getting up off the couch and exiting the dressing room, AJ following her.

Nia’s POV
I just made it outside and a few doors down before I broke down. I slid down the wall and onto the floor, bringing my knees up to my chest and wailing. AJ sat down beside me, taking me hand in hers, and pulling me into a hug at the same time. We both started rocking, and she pecked my forehead.

“Why is it so hard A?” She started rubbing my body as if I were cold.

“It’s the first time you’ve seen him; of course it was going to be hard. It would have been easier if you just left him be,” she replied, wiping away my tears. I stood up, pulling her up with me. “Honey, you okay now?”

“Yeah, I’m fine thanks…sorry about that,” I said, as we walked back into the dressing room.

“Oh wait Nia, we need to do that…/thing/,” AJ said as I put my hand on the handle.

“Oh yeah,” I said, and we headed off down the corridor.

Ten Minutes Later

“Oh thank god, I don’t know what we would have done,” AJ said. We went back to the dressing room and she instantly sat on Michael’s lap, shaking her head and laughing. He smiled and hugged her. I sat down on Ryan’s lap – after pushing Brendon off first.

“Why couldn’t you have told me sooner?” Ryan asked.

“I was too scared.”

“Well, at least you finally told us.”

“Yeah, it’s good to tell someone.” AJ stood, straitening her MCR shirt, pulling down her black mini skirt and patting down her short black, boy-cut hair. She extended her pale arm to Michael, who used it to help him up, before offering her other one to William. William picked me up, and I swung my arms around his neck to stop from falling on my butt.

“Where are you off to?” Jon asked once the four of us started wandering towards the dressing room door.

“I’m seeing the guys back to their hotel, before I grab my bag and laptop, and meet you guys at your rooms because I’m back.”

“Awesome. We’re at Hotel Lineup, rooms 218, 220 and 222.” Bren said.

“That’s our hotel too, and only a few rooms away. I’m still going back with them though – it’s the last time I’m gonna see Bilvy for a while. The Academy Is…and AJ are going on tour as of tomorrow.”

“So basically tonight you’re gonna jump his bones?” Brendon added.

“Pretty much.”

“We’ll stay clear for a while longer then…rather not hear that coming from my baby sister,” Ryan said.

“I’m only baby by three minutes!” I said as Michael, AJ, William and I exited the dressing room and went back to the hotel.

Yes, for all those who are paying attention, Nia and William are gonna get it on in the next chapter, so if you don’t like sex scenes or badly written ones at that, steer clear once it’s posted.
Sign up to rate and review this story