Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Friendship To Last A Lifetime

Snap

by checkered_stars 2 reviews

Pretty shit. I know. And I'm sorry. But hey, at least updates are getting more frequent? And if ya'll smart enough and actually paid attention, you'd be able to predict what happens in the next ch...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-02-22 - Updated: 2008-02-22 - 926 words - Complete

1Exciting
Chapter 85-

Wednesday had come, and quite honestly, the last couple of days had been really hard.

I knew they would be hard, but I didn’t know it would be THIS hard.

Just trying to forget that Gerard even existed was almost impossible. Trying not to think about him only made me think about him more.

It was an ongoing cycle of fail.


I was secretly hoping that the teachers were going to decide to be nice today and not give me as much homework, seeing as I won’t have as much time to do it tonight, seeing I had an after school detention. Yay for me.

I was in luck this time, only one teacher gave me homework, and that was only to read a couple of chapters in a book. Shouldn’t take me long at all.

I said goodbye to my friends as they headed away from school, and I headed to the Maths Office.

Yep, there’s a Maths Office.

I gently knocked on the door and allowed myself in, peeking my head through slowly.

“Ah, Miss Cummings, you came. Go take a seat in the classroom and I’ll be there in a second.” Mr Peart, the teacher that had caught me ‘wagging’ and had given me this godforsaken after school said in a pleased tone.

I sighed quietly and backed out the door, shutting it in front of me.

I treaded to the classroom Mr Peart had instructed for me to go to and sat in a seat in the middle row at the back table.

“Now, you do know why you’re here right?” Mr Peart said, walking through with a small stack of textbooks and paper.

“Yeah.” I said.

“Well good. Hopefully it won’t happen again.” Mr Peart said in that pleased tone again.

Maybe he was a pedophile and this is all a sick scam for him to get a chance to rape me?

He gently placed the stack of work he was holding out in front of me.

Oh crap, what are they for?!

“This is the work you missed out on when you skipped class. I expect it done.” Mr Peart said, losing the pleased tone.

Crap.

Mr Peart smiled before turning and walking away before taking a seat at the front of the class where he had his own work to do.

I took the first book for the pile and opened it. It was a Science text workbook, and had post-it notes on every page that I needed to do.

Great. This is going to be fun.

I sighed and took a pen out, getting started on the job that is now unavoidable. I just hoped I could actually finish it all in time. Who knows what they would do to me then. Better not be another detention.


I worked through most of the work through the what would be, two periods.

“You still have some work to do Rachel. But I can’t keep you here any longer. Give me what you have finished and I’ll hand them to the teacher, but you’ll have to finish what you haven’t at home and hand them in yourself.” Mr Peart said in a disapproving tone.

So much for not a lot of homework.

“I hope you’ve learnt your lesson Rachel.” Mr Peart said in that typical teachers voice as I packed up my stuff and prepared to leave.

“Yes Mr Peart.” I said lifelessly.

“You have a good night now Rachel.” Mr Peart smiled warmly as I exited the room quickly.

PEDOPHILE!

My Mum wasn’t exactly sure what time I was getting out, so we arranged for me to call her as soon as I was out so she could get here not long after.

As I walked to the gate, thinking about the forbidden, something inside me snapped.

I didn’t care anymore. I wasn’t going to deny it anymore. I was giving in.

I need him. And I didn’t care who knew it.

I pulled out my phone quickly and dialed Mum’s number. She answered on the second ring.

“You out?” Mum asked instead of a greeting.

“Yeah. But I was just gonna head up to Mikey’s for a bit. That okay?” I asked as I already made my way there, knowing the answer without even asking the question.

“Yeah sure. That’s okay. I’ll be there around six. Have fun. Bye.” Mum said.

“Bye.” I said happily as I walked a little faster.

I felt something wet hit my bare arm and looked up.

I hadn’t noticed it before, but the once blue sky was darkened with angry rain clouds.

I kept at my pace as I felt wet specks fall on my arms faster and faster. And before I knew it, I was walking in pelting rain.

I started to run as I saw my destination coming closer and closer.

I quickly ran up the driveway and knocked on the door three times.

To this point, I was drenched. I didn’t care though. Infact, it was a little refreshing.

My heart rate quickened as I realized where I was, and what I was doing.

I took slow deep breaths and told myself to just do it. To not care, because this is what I wanted.

I took one final deep breath as the front door to the Way’s house slowly opened and I saw the face of the person I had came here for…
Sign up to rate and review this story