Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Know What it's Like Bleeding On The Floor

Tell Me Angel, Where Are You?

by lucky_number-13 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-02-22 - Updated: 2008-02-22 - 376 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I don’t own My Chemical Romance and all of the members in the band.

Sirens wailed as me and Frankie rushed downstairs. How could this have happened? Why did he do this?! I felt as if I couldn’t live anymore knowing that Gerard might not be in our lives.
I saw Gerard. He was being taken into an ambulance on a stretcher by a couple of police. Suddenly, all this hit me and I realised this could be the last time I saw him! We were crying so much we could hardly breathe. Then, I saw all the other guys rush out from behind and ran like the wind towards Gerard, Frankie followed and screamed at the top of his lungs
“GERARD! DON’T DIE! I CAN’T LET YOU DIE!” Then a couple of police blocked our path.
“Sorry guys, you can’t pass. He’s in critical condition right now.”
“What?! Let me go! I have to see him! He’s my BOYFRIEND!!! He’s dying! LET ME GO!” I yelled and desperately tried to free myself from the officers grasp.
“I’m very sorry, miss, but I can’t do that. We can get you a ride to the hospital if you want?” The officer offered.
“But I- Well, yeah, that should be ok, but h-h.. How is he? Is he gonna be ok??” I asked, crying manically.
“ We’re not sure miss. But he’s lucky that he didn’t fall right onto the ground at the bottom.”
“What?” Frankie asked, confused.
“He only hit the balcony below. He’s only suffering severe leg and arm breakages. If he hit the bottom, then he would’ve died.” The officer explained, tears even building up in his eyes.
“Oh my god.” Mikey whispered. The officer had to leave, and we were just waiting there or a stupid ride to the hospital.
All of a sudden, Mikey burst out crying crazily. Frankie went and threw his arms around him. I couldn’t blame him. We were all devastated by this, but Mikey.. Mikey had just probably lost his brother.
Our ride arrived about 5 minutes later.
“Come on get in!” Ray rushed and opened the doors.

Eventually we arrived at the hospital.
Sign up to rate and review this story