Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the Midnight Sun.

"It Was So Good Of You To Come!

by Vanir

A weekend off, and on. A most serious house warming party, and rent negotiations. Introductions, interrogations and one thoroughly distracted spy.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Parody - Characters: Hagrid,Harry,Neville - Warnings: [!] [X] [Y] - Published: 2008-02-23 - Updated: 2008-02-23 - 7260 words

?Blocked
Disclaimer: You're aware of that you're on a Fanfic site, right? That Harry Potter is one of the largest literary phenomenons that has hit this planet since the invention of the printing press? That there's no way it could be considered mine, except for the nine books on my shelf? Those, I own. Potterverse, I do not. Oh, and the chapter numbering is still NOT my fault.

“It was so kind of you to come!

They would never understand what a relief it was. The stars were nothing but pretty lights. Signs were nothing but markers of addresses in the new town of Otherton. For a Centaurette devoid of any talent in divination, city life suited her down to her new rubber soles. Magorian, her sire, had sent her as an informal ear into this new sub-culture of the Magical world. She was determined to stay, though. They may be pedestrically impaired, but they were nice, and one day, she might even tell Lavender what her grooming really felt like. It had started with an argument about human treatment of horses, of which the Centaurs knew little but assumed a great deal, and Lavender had stood her ground about caring for them, going so far as to muster all her magical strength to conjure the grooming tools and demonstrate what it was all about. Lilac had just melted into it. It would be worth being a beast of burden to get that every day.

The work they talked about, however, was not the carrying kind. She may not be much of a stargazer, but she did have impeccable taste, and the innate ability to see and match patterns and shapes in the heavens had, to her surprise, transferred itself to an insight into cosmetics. She could easily see which colour, and how much of it, should be used to emphasize someone's features. To see how lines should flow to make someone look thinner, to bring out the best features and hide the worst, was another instinctive thing, and when this was coupled with the talents of her most improbable friend, Ribbon the Acromantula, they could easily design clothes as well. The immense, three-dimensional geometric sense of the giant spider had no problem visualising all the parts needed for an outfit, and as Lilac explained how the lines should go, ribbon would modify the patterns. Over the past week they had been working a couple of hours a day to improve their ability to communicate these ideas, and whenever she had had the time, Sigyn had been there, teaching the two representatives of unclothed races just how cloth behaves and what the material would let you get away with.

After three days of learning about wool, silk, and something the Seidheimers were very fond of, Rayon, Ribbon asked a couple of House Elves to make her a couple of frames in sanded and waxed wood. After some experimentation, she managed to produce lovely swathes of shining Acromantula silk on the frames. The ribbons, from which her name was derived, were nearly three inches wide, and she could produce four at a time, covering the five-by-five meter frame in just a couple of minutes. Once she learned how to make a weave that glued the ribbons together but dried in the air, making it safe to touch, she had begun spinning meter after meter of the finest, brilliant white silk. Soon, Lilac was designing dresses, Ribbon produced and cut the pieces models work, and Lavender put them together, producing the world's first piece of Acromantula clothing, a feather-light gown for the Lady of Kilchurn. It drew much attention, and the market seemed to be ready for the new beauty enterprise, Boutique Bouquette. No one actually knew where the sign had come from, but the name of the shop, and the sign, showing lilac blossoms and blooming lavender held together with a stylized spider web, felt sort of inevitable. The future looked bright.


£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€


“It's bigger than the Burrow! I can't believe you did this. And the balcony, and the bathroom, and the...”

“Whoa, Ginny, breathe. You see the box on the balcony? That's your broom. It's a Monark International, possibly the fastest broom in the world, but it can't manoeuvre worth a damn. Good for commuting, though.”

“Commuting where?”

“That's your decision. This is your room and your broom. Not mine. I'll keep the rights of a landlord, though.”

Ginny stopped her rather silly dancing and bouncing, and turned to face him in a surprisingly quick movement. She started to walk slowly towards him, one foot in front of the other, and looked at him under heavy eyelids. A casual shrug allowed her to walk straight out of her robe, and she opened the top three buttons of her blouse. When she spoke, it was in a low purr that he seemed to hear through his pelvis.

“Is this where we negotiate ... rent? You don't need money, but maybe there's something else I have that you might ... want?” She faltered a bit when the boy she still thought of as somewhat shy took a step towards her, and undid the knot on his trousers.

”You do have something I want. You have a hot little body, my sweet, and a tight little pussy that I want to fuck until it's raw, a tight little ass I would like to stretch when convenient, and a mouth that I remember as exquisite. I'll take the rent in hard labour, though. In nine months, perhaps?”

She had thought that she knew how horny she could get, but that was before Harry had stated that he simply wanted to fuck her. His use of the vulgar word sent a shock through her body. She tore her blouse off and pounced. As she grabbed the hem of his leather trousers, she was a bit surprised when it gave way and tore, but she didn't waste any time in getting his huge member out through the ripped gap. As she savoured the feeling of his hard shaft against her soft tongue, she didn't notice when her remaining clothes slid off of her and pooled with his on the floor. She noticed when he pulled her off his cock, though. She made a discontent little sound before she was bodily hurled on top of the bed, where she was swiftly pulled to the edge with her knees spread wide by a widely grinning Harry. He bent down and gave her a long, slow lick, from the bottom of her entrance to her super sensitive clit. She moaned loudly as he stood up again, resting his huge, hot member against her little slit. As she looked down, it scared her. There was just no way that thing could enter her little body without tearing her apart. Her eyes widened when it seemed to grow. As it extended further over her body, she snapped out of it and pressed her breasts together, trapping it as she bent her head to suck it. Harry moaned at the sensation of her breasts and mouth before receding to his normal length again. He heard the door close behind him, and felt the presence of his highly amused wife. There was another there as well, and his guess was correct when he heard Hermione's voice.

“There. You see? That's why I call it the Truck-stop potion. I think she's going to need it.”

“I don't. I have something better.”

With that, Gabrielle walked up to the bed and dropped her gown on the floor.

”Hello Ginny. You want him inside you, don't you?”

Harry could see the cloud of focused Allure his wife was projecting at the little red-headed girl as she moaned and nodded.

“Then, I think I'd better help you get wetter, so he can just slide in. Ginny, I'm a bit horny too. Would you mind licking me while I help him get into you?”

As Ginny reached to pull the petite Veela towards her, Gabrielle straddled her face, and immediately smiled as Ginny's tongue got busy. Then, she leaned forward, stuck her long, prehensile tongue into Ginny's wet pussy, and started to stroke Harry as well. She didn't have to do that for long, as Hermione's hand came around from behind Harry and took over. As Gabrielle gave her full attention to Ginny, Hermione stepped around to Harry's front, still stroking him.

“Harry, this is the most amazing cock I've ever seen, including porn stars. In just a little while, it will stretch Ginny's little cunt, and when she can't take it any more, I want it. I want you as deep inside me as it can go, all the way into my filthy little hole, and I'll do my best to squeeze the life out of it. If you want tight, there's always my arse to fuck, and then Gabrielle can take what's left until we start all over again. Now, I think Ginny is wet enough. Push this log inside of her, and don't be too gentle. She likes it rough, you know.”

She knelt and pointed his cock to Ginny's now sopping wet opening and Gabrielle bent her head back, giving his crown a lick. Ginny screamed in absolute ecstasy, as he pushed, inch by inch, into her incredibly tight, wet opening, and to his, and the girls', immense surprise, his entire length fit inside her. Gabrielle continued to lick Ginny's clit as Harry fucked her in long, slow strokes. Hermione had moved up on the bed and was staring into the little Veela's pussy, as Ginny was a bit too preoccupied to care for it, and after a short moment's consideration, started to lick it. After the first tentative taste, Hermione really got into it, and licked the tight Veela cunt and arse with great enthusiasm while she vigorously fingered herself. She Accio'ed her potion bottle, not even noticing her own wandless spell, and started to rub the potion into her own pussy and arse. She would have him both ways, and soon, she thought as she pressed finger after finger into her still tight, but very flexible cunt until she was fisting herself, thanks to her potions skills.

Ginny was moaning and sobbing as the huge member pushed into her, alternating with Gabrielle's throat. That meant that one second, there was no stimulation whatsoever, and the next, she had his cock inside her and Gabrielle's tongue working her stretched clit. Ginny didn't know if she came every time he entered her, or if it was just one continuous orgasm, with peaks. The sight of Hermione's dreamy expression as she licked Gabrielle's quim was exciting her even further until she felt something happen inside her. Something seemed to build when he moved in her, and soon, it exploded.

She screamed, hoarsely, and bucked violently enough to actually send Gabrielle flying, with Hermione scampering after her to continue licking. Ginny was lost, and what remained was a being suspended in limbo, aware of nothing but the sensation of fulfilment generated by the member that reached through her centre, flooding her with pleasure, and she bound herself to it, to him, connecting to the source of bliss in a way she didn't understand and didn't need to. As she magically reached for it, a whole world opened to her, a world of power, love, devotion, and purpose, and she willingly submitted to it, grasped it with both hands and allowed it to consume her. As she did, she felt the pressure inside her, inside her womb, of his semen rushing out of him, filling her utterly, and as it was the right thing to do, she allowed herself to conceive. It was his wish, so she would carry his child. There wasn't even a choice; it was the most obvious thing.


£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€


As she slowly became aware of the outside world, she understood that some time had past. She was still in her bed, and so were many people, suddenly. Harry was there, moving in and out of a meowing Hermione. She was obviously spent, lying as she was, completely conforming to the bed under her, and Harry's smile told her that he knew it and just refused to let her down. Ginny herself was surrounded by an impressive expanse of female flesh, not least the incredible, unbelievable boobs that were pressed against her right side and the marvellous chest, adorned with no less than four breasts, to her left. Someone was licking her still, but gently. It felt really good and kept her horny as hell but it wouldn't bring her off any time soon. Gabrielle's beautiful face appeared upside-down over hers with a big smile on it.

“Welcome back, Love, and welcome to the family. What kind of magical creature are you?”

“I ... I don't know. I always thought I was human ... I can feel you all ... what was that?”

The incredibly busty blonde took over.

“You're one of us now. You're bonded to our Master. As far as we know, pure humans can't bond, and no human can take that much cock without magical help. You've been slightly enhanced by the bonding, you're magically stronger, most likely an Animagus, and you have access to a mental link as well. It'll be fun to have a human-raised in the bond. Do you love him?”

“More than my life, of course, and for some reason I love you too, and I don't even know your name.”

”Oh, sorry. I'm Disa Krake, part-Huldr from Seidheim, and this is Jorunn Sörensdotter, same, and the one keeping your fire stoked is Stina, a Lake Warden, and the one who's been posing as Elaine. She can morph, much more so than Harry, and you already ... ooh.”

She didn't get any further, as Ginny decided to start sucking hard on Disa's prominent nipples, and cross her legs behind Stina's head, pulling her in. She could feel the Lake Warden chuckle as something much longer and harder than a standard-issue tongue slid inside her, and she could feel something tickling her arse as well as it make its way inside. Jorunn started to lick Ginny's nipples as Gabrielle leant forward as before, and again started teasing Ginny's clit with her long tongue. She was in heaven, adrift in a sea of skin, fur, sweat and pleasure. When she released Disa's breasts to pay some attention to Gabrielle, she found her quim to be filled already, and the visual impression of the petite Veela slit stretched perfectly circular by Harry's enormous rod made Ginny come hard and wet. It didn't slow her down, though. With an energy and strength she didn't know she had, she used her legs to lift the lake warden up on the bed. Tipping the whole human pile on top of the thoroughly sated Hermione, who squeaked indignantly, she pulled Stina up to her face. Unknowingly echoing Gabrielle, she introduced herself.

”Hi. I'm Ginny, and I love you. Now, just lie back. It's your turn.”

Using her ability to sense turn-ons and desires, she quickly drove her fist into the current brunette's pussy, reaching deep and spreading her fingers. Stina's eyes became unfocused as the redhead bent down and bit her clit. Sucking hard on the little nub, it grew to almost a tiny penis which Ginny sucked and licked as one hand moved inside the older woman and the other reached for her breasts. As Ginny pinched Stina's nipples, she came, and for the first time Ginny found herself caught in the backlash of a Bond-orgasm. When someone behind her reached inside Ginny and pressed her G-spot, Ginny came as well, which set the other three off.

The mental construct known as Jormungandr didn't have much self-awareness. It was a neural program of events and responses, but it did have some appreciation of the outside world, to be able to understand the do's and don'ts of humans. It also had a rudimentary sense of humour. When the bond was flooded with the serial, escalating orgasm, he blocked it, of course. His Master had much power, and it wouldn't do for him to lose himself in such a fashion. Unfortunately, the pleasant assault didn't let up, and he found his resources strained. The unexpected Bonding just minutes prior had him somewhat drained, and for once, he didn't feel it was in his Master's best interest to protect him. With the mental shrug that was the only one available to someone without shoulders, he released the Bond.

Harry had moved on to Jorunn when the blast hit him, and he felt like he emptied his soul into her womb. The orgasm was unexpected and immense. Passionfire burst from his body, infusing the six girls present, triggering another level entirely, as Stina lost control of her shape, and spread over the others' bodies, further spreading and receiving pleasure. Lightning struck out from the castle, sending rolling clouds of glowing blue mist in all directions. The Huldr presence in the castle proper all collapsed with silly grins on their faces, and many of the present humans had spontaneous orgasms as well.


£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€


Thousands of miles away, in the Mobilia mall in the small town of Mantorp, orgasms were rampant as well, as Luna happened to be there when she for some reason was caught up in the remote event and flooded the entire mall with a fine web of Passionfire. Once she regained her bearings, she stepped out of her soaked and singed knickers and casually left the mall. She had to learn how to control this, and she was just a few miles from Sjögestad.


£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€


Lavender had been talking to Sigyn about furniture for the shop, when both women pulled almost identical necklaces out. Lavender had been given one by Susan Bones two day's earlier, but this was the first time that it seemed to do something. Apparently, Sigyn's necklace had heated up as well, as she, too, was staring at it in vague disbelief. The blue flash was most unexpected, and it made both women's knees buckle, and Lavender had a sudden recollection of the sweet taste of Harry's semen.

She looked at Sigyn.

”How do I get to the castle from here?” Sigyn smiled and turned a ring on her right hand, making an Arch appear.


£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€


The Patil sisters were in the showers when it happened. With perfect synchronisation, they had scrubbed their legs, shaved them and their quims as well, and cleaned themselves very carefully. They had both conceived, and it was time to make the transfer. They needed to be absolutely clean for the ritual to be successful, and until it was, they knew that Harry wouldn't do them again. The deal that Neville and their father had struck was apparently good for both sides. Harry would get children who were very well cared for and who would know their father and their originative mothers, which was a funny term, but as the situation was new to the Magical world, they needed a special word. India would get twenty children by him, at least ten by the twins, but there were many women who were eager to have their own as well. For now, though, it was the twins who carried the very pleasant duty. They had left the streaming water and were reaching for their towels when the wave of pleasure hit them, making them fall on their knees with their fingers fervently rubbing their slits. When the pleasure abated about five minutes later, they stood up again, looked down at their legs, and sighed. They went back and the water flowed again in both the Gryffindor and Ravenclaw showers.


£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€


The light had died down, and the massive vortex of fire and pleasure had abated. In a circle on the floor, untouched and unharmed, were six naked bodies. A seventh one was slowly putting itself together from the carpet, the floor and the sweaty bodies. The rest of the room was an absolute mess. Dobby, the world's only house-elf in tweed, surveyed the disaster area and laughed. He strolled into the bathroom, pulled a hovering blob of water out of the taps, and carried it out to the undamaged circle. He dumped it on the carpet, allowing Stina to make herself a full-sized body, as she hadn't thought of simply making a smaller one. The first one of the others to move was Ginny, who suddenly sat bolt upright.

“I'm Bonded and I'm pregnant. Mum's going to kill me!”

“Sweetie, I have enough soldiers to protect you from your Mum, I'd guess.” Harry responded, sitting up and tentatively touching his limp member.

“Oh, Harry. You know Mum better than that.”

“Some of these soldiers are female, and they have baby pictures.”

“Oh. That's all right then.” She looked around her room, as a small army of elves invaded it, scrubbing, cleaning and replacing everything broken. After seeing that her room was taken care of, she slowly made her way over to her ... boyfriend? Master? She didn't really care, as she took his limp cock in her mouth and started sucking it lazily. Harry lay back and enjoyed it. One by one, the girls came to and joined Ginny. Hermione crawled up to his face and started kissing him, probing his mouth with her tongue. As his cock was cared for by one girl sucking the crown and two others licking his shaft and balls and the amount of naked skin was heavily inspiring, he hardened in less than a minute. Disa busied herself between Jorunn's legs, as she was leaking semen, and Disa was a bit hungry. He didn't really see much, but he felt it when a more inflexible heat than usual engulfed his crown. He looked past Hermione to find Lavender crouching over his cock. Disa and Jorunn immediately stood, and grabbed her under her arms and knees, carefully swinging her further down over his member while she crooned in pleasure.

“I'm sorry ... Harry, but I couldn't ... help myself.”

“I have a beautiful girl on top of me. You think I'll complain?”

She smiled and let her head fall back as she revelled in the feeling of him inside her. She wasn't a virgin in any way. She was used to being used by men, though, and hated by women. This time was different. She had chosen him. He hadn't hunted her at all, she didn't feel obliged to have sex with him, and he gave more than he took anyway. To top that off, he had called her beautiful. He was surrounded by the most gorgeous of women, all willing to take him in whatever fashion he chose, and yet, she felt that he wanted her right now, and these women agreed. They had seen her come in, they had waved her closer, and as soon as they saw the longing in her eyes, they had let her have him. Now, two of his women were helping her to enjoy him, rocking her back and forth over his member that had her so wonderfully filled.

He rubbed against her G-spot by girth alone, and to her extreme surprise, Hermione bent forward and licked her clit. After her first orgasm, small but intense, she was tipped forward, and was laid down on top of him, and he pumped gently inside her, caressing her back and buttocks. As she claimed his lips in a deep kiss, she was shocked to feel, not just the usual tongue-wrestling of her previous conquests, but a soft and gentle kissing. She almost started to cry, but was brought up short by a finger in her ass.

It was a most unexpected sensation.

She had had anal sex before, of course, but only ever for the boy's sake. Usually, she would offer it when she felt that he was about to break up with her, and it tended to extend the relationship by up to a week. She had never even contemplated that it might be pleasant, but this was. Someone behind her said something to Harry in a language she didn't understand and she whimpered in disappointment as he pulled out of her. Again, she felt a finger against her arse, and something happened to it. Something very pleasant that almost brought her half way to another orgasm made her feel clean, relaxed, and slippery. Something was pressing against the puckered little hole, entreating entry. She tried to consciously relax and welcome it inside, and she gasped at the brand new sensation of a painless, even pleasant, anal entry. She moaned into Harry's mouth as she rode him faster and faster until the two strong Huldr girls lifted her and bent her backwards, moving and turning her and Harry until he was fucking her from behind as the blonde Huldr crawled in under her to lick her sensitive spots. With the fragrant, hairless slit right under her, she began to lick as well, while Harry fucked her ass in long, pleasant strokes. She felt the oncoming orgasm build, and as it hit her, she cramped. The new stimulation brought a kind of orgasm she'd never had before, and her jerking legs launched her forward as her legs straightened on their own accord. As she revelled in the afterglow of a massive, full-bodied orgasm, she saw Harry finish off and empty himself in the Huldr's mouth and according to the small fountain, the Huldr came as well. Harry sagged down, falling on his side where Ginny immediately crept up to him, and he threw his arms around her, slowly caressing her nipples as Hermione started to stroke his cock again.

“Another one? Are you really that insatiable?”

“No, Harry, but when we attack you in group, there's a chance for us to wear you down. You're a bloke! You're supposed to go limp after a two-minute quickie, but I think you're going on your fifth hard-on and your seventh orgasm or something. You deserve to be completely sated.”

Gabrielle moved closer as well, craning her neck a bit as Hermione bent his member towards Gabrielle's mouth. The Veela didn't hesitate for a second, but took him down her throat, all the way down to his balls. Lavender looked on in amazement. She could clearly see the girl's throat expand to accommodate the cock inside it, and marvelled at how long she could keep it down. Lav knew from experience that it was impossible to breathe with a cock that far down, and the little girl had held him for a very long time. She got her attention away from Harry when a gorgeous brunette crawled over to her and started to lick her. Lavender realised that her dreams of finally receiving oral sex had been understated as she came again and again from the girl's ministrations. After a couple of minutes, she noticed that Harry was kneeling right next to her, and she took his cock in her mouth without hesitation and as the skilled and relentless tongue brought her to a final orgasm, Harry came in her mouth. She swallowed greedily, but took the last few bursts on her face, from where Ginny licked it off. Then she burped, and fell asleep.


£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$£$€


Neville, Lord Longbottom, International man of Ministry, as his fiancé liked to call him, was sitting at his desk, reading the minutes of the last meeting of the Wizengamot. No moves were made against them in there, mostly due to the former ambassador to Scandinavia, Conrad Mayweather. When the question had popped up about the nature of Huldr, and just how dark they really were, Neville had prepared to stand up, but Mayweather had beaten him to it. His account of the species had been more thorough than the one Neville had planned to give, and did mention that Huldr killed some people every year, but he also made a strong point of the fact that if they were fed regularly, Huldr might make a man tired, but they didn't have to kill, or even hurt. At that point, Neville had stood and proudly stated that a Huldr had fed from him, and that he had suffered no ill effects. Neville had also pointed out that his firm allegiance to Kilchurn might make his testimony suspect. With the complete lack of subtlety that was so predominant in the Wizengamot, this bought him points for honesty. He thought about it for a second. There was a faction, or a Clique, that opposed him. This was however done with such subtlety that he only had the identity of one in the group, by the name of Carrows.

Carrows had been the head of the Foreign Affairs bureau for many years, and had a excellent diplomatic face. However, when he didn't deploy it, he was fairly transparent. His pure-blood bigotry was obvious, and he had been responsible for the lack of international aid in the difficulties with Voldemort, and had also made sure that British agents were most unwelcome in the surrounding states. He needed to go down in order to build the magical Britain they wanted.

Neville rose and fetched a ledger from a shelf. Under the section marked 'fund-raiser invites' was a list of people he needed to remove, and Carrows was already on it, of course. So was the missing ex-minister Fudge.

Next to the names were little squares without labelling.

There was a cross over the one by Fudge.

The door opened, and Pansy came in. Susan had decided that he needed regular shagging to stay sane, with all this political crap, so she had taken to sending Pansy to him every now and then, and it really was a great stress reliever. Susan herself was still a virgin, and Neville wasn't really sure about what to make of her most pragmatic view of him and Pansy. To Neville, they were in no competition. He loved Susan, and Pansy was just an independent right hand, really. She was a lot more fun to toy with, though. As usual, she was dressed in white lace, and a black leather dog collar.

After her first week of servitude, she had said that she wouldn't mind if they treated her rougher than they had been, and Neville did his best to comply. As soon as she went down on her knees, he pushed his cock down her throat, bringing tears to her eyes. After some rough strokes down her throat he lifted her by her hair and threw her over the desk. She did have a fantastic arse, and somehow, he could always enter it without any effort despite how tight it was. He fucked her vigorously, and he was quite certain that she came at least twice. He realised that he never had tested the trick his Gran had told him about. He found the spot, two up, two across, and channelled a little magic into it, and the effect was certainly undeniable.

She clenched her butt so hard he thought he would lose his member, her howl was absolutely primal and she wet his legs with the gushing fluids from her folds as she came harder than she ever had in her entire life. She arched her back and pushed herself towards him, willing her Master to come even deeper into her bowels, and the pulsing movements of her orgasm brought him over the edge. In a final spasm, Pansy pushed herself backwards hard, falling back on top of her Master, which drove his cock in an extra half inch as he spurted his semen into her bowels. The fall made him a bit dizzy, and as he drained himself into her, he lost consciousness, and so did she, which was how Harry, Ginny, and Susan found them thirty seconds later.

“I thought he was killing her or something.” Susan said.

“It looks like he achieved the 'small death' in any case. I wonder how he did it?” Harry replied.

“I think it's time to get him in my bed. If that's how he fucks, I'd love to see how he makes love.”

“Harr... Master, come have a look at this.” Ginny was standing by the desk, reading the ledgers. Harry sent a thought to Stina, and suddenly felt his mind expand and pick up speed. He preferred his normal pace, but it didn't hurt to have such a mental booster available. He looked at the books Ginny pointed out while Susan and Ginny did their squeeing thing about Ginny's new status as a Lady of Kilchurn. There was many things on this desk, and he didn't know about half of them. Normally, he wouldn't need to , but as all of these things were done in his name, at least he should know about the things he could risk torches and pitchforks over. There were many such things.


£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€


Neville came to in the Klub without remembering how he got there. On the pool table were a stack of ledgers from his office, and in a chair nearby, deep in concentration over one such ledger was his Lord. The shining globes and large runes in the ceiling were dimmed, and small brass spotlights attached to the backs of their chairs provided comfortable reading light. Harry looked at his vassal with an arched eyebrow.

“Hi Neville. I just learned that there's stuff here that I need to know. We haven't really talked about what you do for me, have we?”

“No, My Lord, we haven't.”

“Some of the things I've read about in these papers might be considered unseemly and underhanded.”

“Yes, My Lord.”

“Definitely contradictory to time-honoured traditions of Wizarding Britain.”

“Yes, My Lord.”

“Great minds think alike, it seems. Good on you, and me, of course. So, Nev. According to this, it looks like you do indeed know the whereabouts of the Minister.”

Neville chose to let his relief show. Harry was incredibly dense in some respects, but his affiliation with that snake guy had helped greatly in shaping the teenage Titan in the next chair into a workable Ruler. It was a bit early for these revelations, though. He'd have to wing it.

“Actually, I don't. Let's just say that I have a very strong suspicion that I don't mind leaving be. I'd rather not tell you, though. It's just another thing I'm handling for you.”

“I can live with that. I realise there's a lot that I really don't need to know. I do need some general information, though. I'm in the dark here, and make a very grumpy mushroom.”

“Okay. It's not like I've kept things from you, but I do stuff as I think you'd have them done if you knew. I'm lobbying heavily for the rights of the sentients, I've managed to get the Crown's permission to actually build Otherton, and things like that. Unfortunately, there's some resistance, and I'm at a loss fighting them. I don't even know who they are.”

“How is that possible?”

“There are people who talk to all the members in the recesses, spreading ideas and seeds designed to make our going tougher. Sometimes I hear opinions from people I know fairly well that I know they didn't have ten minutes before. Sometimes stupid people burp out complex schemes and interpretations that I know they'd be unable to come up with themselves, and I've noticed a pattern. If I'm right, there will be a proposition next week that Huldr are legal in this country as pets, and that Huldr without a necklace bearing the owners name and licence number, can be taken under Imperius or other animal control measures by anyone.”

“So, if someone wants a Huldr, they can go to Otherton and steal one, legally?”

“Pretty much, yes.”

“So, you have no inkling of who this opposition is?”

“No. Well, Carrows is in on it, but I'm not sure about anyone else.”

“Nothing to go on, then?”

“Nothing that would stick, anyway. I've started looking on more ... decisive methods of handling this, but it's a very long step to take.”

“Sure is. Backing up a bit here, what does the Crown have to do with Otherton?”

“It's something called the Duke's Charter. There's only supposed to be one purely magical settlement in England. I got the building permit on the grounds that the world's a slightly bigger place these days, and that the old charter needed modifying. The modern edition speaks of one Wizarding settlement, leaving this more cosmopolitan village free of it.”

“Good. I noticed you've paid a few bribes, but I couldn't find a figure of the total financial side.”

“Well, as the Goblins declared you the Heir of every Sorcerer who ever had an account, and those accounts have been wisely invested by them, we could pave the streets of Otherton in silver if we really wanted to, without bankrupting ourselves.”

“The werewolves might get a bit upset about that, though.”

“Yeah. and you too. You had a bad reaction to those silver bullets you were shot with. Not like a were, but in that direction.”

“Damn. I just Bonded Ginny, by the way. Can you figure out what kind of being she's descended from?”

“I'll try. Damn, you don't do things by half, do you?”

“Nope. Hermione is a very small step from swearing allegiance, as well. Need an assistant?”

“Hmm. Not right now. In time, it might become handy, but she might be a bit too ... moral, I guess, for politics.”

“I guess. I just thought of something. You do as I say, right?”

“Eh, yes? You're my Lord. I'm your Vassal. Duh, to use a common colonial colloquialism.”

“Impressive. Care to say that three times fast?”

“Duh, duh, duh? Sorry. Why did you ask?”

“I think I rule Britain.”

Neville froze for a second. He knew it already, of course. The question was, now that Harry had realised the kind of power he had, what would he do with it? Sure, Harry always did what he felt was right, and usually he wasn't too far off the mark, but this could be serious. He decided to test his Lord a little, before disclosing everything.

“I think you're right. Minister Bones likes you, and if push comes to pushy, you can get just about anything written in the law books, simply by relying on force. The power of any ruler boils down to threats of violence, and you have the most violence here, by far. It's sort of a Dark-Lordy thing to do, though.”

“I know. If it became public knowledge that I, and Hank, will take it personally if someone tries to even touch a Huldr in ways that she don't like, I guess the law will become useless. I could make this country become what I want by cursing the slood out of anyone who objects, but it's not a very attractive thought. If I come to rule, I would prefer to be liked.”

The young politician didn't show his relief, but it should really come off him like steam, he thought. He did serve a good man. Now, to carefully and safely make him efficient was a challenge, but Neville did already have a plan.

“Have you ever heard of a Muggle called Niccolo Machiavelli? A frightfully clever chum. I really think you should read 'The Prince'. I'm not saying you should duplicate it, that just wouldn't work, but there are some great ideas in there.”

“You sure? I don't have much time for reading.”

“Oh,come on, you must have some time for yourself, even in bed.”

“No, I really don't.”


£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€


“Yer sure 'bout this, Perfessor?”

“Absolutely, old friend. If any member of the trusted staff can handle himself under these dangerous circumstances, it would have to be you.”

“Ah guess Yer right an' all, but it's not lightly done, me puttin' the suit on.”

“Just don't forget to brush your hair and beard as well. You have to look your very best, if you are to get any information. I think I might be able to acquire you some assistance for this mighty task, though.”

“Ah well, 'tis fer a good cause, I reckon.”


£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€£$€


No, it wasn't the prospect of going into a dangerous situation that had Rubeus Hagrid sweating in his finest, orange and brown suit. Danger, he could handle. It had been far more disconcerting when the very pretty Indian twins had shown up at his cottage, and helped him tame his hair and brush out his beard. They had also brought some Engorged manicure equipment, and more other beauty products than the large man had ever heard of. It had almost scared him witless when they had shown him a mirror after three hours of hard work. He never bothered with such things, himself, but he recognised a handsome fellow when he saw one, and knowing that the strapping lad in the reflection was him felt decidedly odd. Not only was he uncomfortable in the suit and sorely missed his moleskin coat, but not looking like his normal woodsy self put greater demands on his behaviour, especially as the Headmaster had asked him to gather intelligence. He was honest enough to know that if he managed to gather any intelligence, he could use it himself as nature had been a bit cheap with him in that respect. He didn't mind, though. He ran all the things he'd learnt about the Huldr through his head. Unfortunately, the things from his books and the things from the newspapers didn't add up, but after talking to the Patil girls, he trusted the papers over the books.

By sheer coincidence, he hadn't met any of the Huldr who had been at the castle so he didn't really know what they looked like, and to further aggravate this, no one had even told him what to expect.

It was a fairly unprepared Rubeus Hagrid who opened the slightly oversized door to the Tall Tail Inn. He steeled himself. He would have to talk to girls who weren't students.

He almost froze.

So did most of the staff, and in the dimmed light of the room, Hagrid saw four beautiful, busty blondes in little maid's outfits whose eyes lit up like little candles, amber lights piercing the permanent dusk inside. As one, they drew closer to him slowly, but moved far more than their forward momentum might indicate. One of them, a tall, long-legged girl with a long braid down her back and a golden tail up it, laid her tiny little hand on his chest and practically purred.

“Hello there, big boy. What can I get you? Coffee, tea, or ... us?”

Before it shut down the top two floors, Hagrid's brain told him that he might just learn to like this spying thing.













Author's Notes:
Thanks, kowtows and a full Harem to Pfeil for making this readable, and for lightning-fast turnarounds.
Can lightning turn around?

I didn't make it. I was really gunning for 5k of smut, but this isn't quite enough. Or, too much. I still managed to get some plot in, but I painted myself into a corner. There's no way out. I have to write Molly Weasley. Damn. There will be a bit more politics for a while now, and as that's Neville's Arena, there's more time for Harry to boink. He's got babies to make.

Here's a request for help. Hagrid. Should he become a Otherton regular? Do you want to read a shaggin' Hagger? I need some input here.

As always, Read, Enjoy and Review.

Vanir
Sign up to rate and review this story