Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Baby, It's Fact

Oh, It Is Love

by FallOutGrl 1 review

blah blah....FIRST CHAPTER!!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-02-23 - Updated: 2008-02-24 - 743 words

0Unrated
OH, IS IT LOVE?



"WE WON! WE WON, WE WON, WEEEEE WOOOOON!!!!" Jessica shouted running by me. I sat cross-legged on the couch reading my AP magazine. I stopped staring at the beautiful Goth boy Gerard Way to follow her excited running around the coffee table, to the kitchen table, down the hall to Zach's room, and back around the coffee table.

"What are you talking about? What did 'we' win?" I asked, using air quotations around we.

"THE TRIP FOR FOUR ON THE JONAS BROTHERS CRUISEEEE!!!!!!!" She shouted and ran upstairs to Pete’s room and mine. I picked up my magazine again.

"Oh," I said and went back to reading. “Oh? OH! WE? WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY WE?” I shouted standing up and running up to follow her, dropping AP on the floor. Pete was already packing a fourth suitcase.

“Pete’s excited. Aren’t you? YOU GET TO MEET THEM!!!!” Jessica shrieked. I cringed slightly.

“I don’t like the Jonas Brothers. They are a stupid corporate Disney made band.” I said crossing my arms over my chest and pretending to spit on the ground. Jessica sighed and shook my shoulders.

“Oh, but you haven’t met them yet!” She smiled.

“Yeah! They are, like, so awesome!” Pete laughed. I sighed.

“Jess, you’ve never met them either! And Pete, stop it! You sound dumb!” I complained. If I had to go meet this stupid boy band, I was at least going to put up a fight.

“I sound dumb? Zach likes them too!” Pete smiled. As if on cue, Zach came up the stairs to side with everyone else.

“Yah, their alright. I guess.”

“See? Even Zach isn’t completely sold to the idea!” I smiled.

“Not true! I mean, we get to spend a whole month ON A CRUISE SHIP!!!!” He stated excitedly while hugging Jessica tightly. I rolled my eyes.

“Yeah! And its too late now, I already packed your stuff.” Pete smiled. I groaned.

“But I don’t like the Jonas Brothers.” I grumbled. As if on the same brain wave, they all shouted:

“YOU WILL!!!!”



I just had to smile.



.................................................................



“Welcome all contest winners!!! Welcome to the Jonas Brother’s S.O.S. Cruise Ship!!!!” The excited (and well-paid) captains said as we boarded the boat. I had on my giant moody, rock star glasses and I wore a pout on my lips. I had my shoulder length, black hair up in a ponytail and my black hoodie pulled over it. Everyone else was dressed in pastel and such and I was a giant blob of black.

“Have fun and cheer up sweetie! You’re going to meet the Jonas Brothers!” The girl said as she handed me my room card. I snatched it away and continued pulling my black luggage onto the ship.

“OH MY GOD! CHELSEA IT’S THEM!” Jessica half-shrieked, and half-whispered. I strained my eyes to see them.

“OH MY GOD, JESS! GO ON AND HUG THEM!” I rolled my eyes and she squealed slightly. She ran up to them immediately and I followed her, just for support.

“Hey, Jessica. It’s nice to meet you.” The middle one, Joe I think, smiled as he signed her keycard. I laughed slightly.

“Thanks Joe, it’s nice to meet all of you.” She giggled as Nick signed her card and then Kevin.

“And who’s this? Is this your friend?” Joe looked up at me. He was kinda cute.

“This is my friend, yes, she entered with me.” Jess smiled.

“Well, maybe your friend would like to introduce herself.” Joe smiled at me. I almost smiled back.

“I’m Chelsea. Not that you’ll remember by tomorrow with all your crazy fan girls.” I snorted, trying to keep up my reputation. And you know what he did? HE LAUGHED.

“Oh, I have a feeling I’ll remember the black amongst the pink.” He chuckled. I pretended to laugh before walking off to find my room.

“You didn’t have to be so mean!” Jess scowled at me. I stuck my tongue out at her.

“Did you get them to sign you’re key card?” Zach asked as him and Pete finally caught up to us.

“Yes!!! Nick is soooo hot!” Jess squealed. I laughed.

“Shhh, Zach can hear you!” I giggled and ran to my room before the swarm of teenies came and killed me for talking to their precious band.
Sign up to rate and review this story