Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > And I'll Keep Singing This Lie

Chapter 7

by azn___x 0 reviews

You get to know Logan a litte more.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] - Published: 2008-02-23 - Updated: 2008-02-24 - 725 words

0Unrated
We finished up my room around noon, so we all decided to order some pizzas. “So I have two meat lovers, and two cheeses, correct?” I asked everybody, and they all nodded their heads. Since my meltdown in the bathroom, the guys have been distant, I guess you could say. Joe’s and my eyes met, and we told each other that we needed to speak. “Alright, well does anyone have the number for the pizza place I asked?” You see, I’ve become a perfectionist at hiding my true feelings, and put a happy face over it all. I had to be strong through the six months of hell. People spray paint my car, break the windows, break into my house and create mayhem, leave threatening messages on my phone. I couldn’t show them that I’m weak. Joe got up and told me that he’ll come with me to find the number while everyone else jumps into the pool. We walked down into the kitchen, and he just turned towards me. “Logan, we need to talk.” He simply said, he looked like he was going to regret what we’re going to talk about. “Okay. Is it about the almost kiss?” I asked looking into his blue eyes. “Not, not right now. But, it’s about what happened in the bathroom. We overheard you crying, so we decided to listen in. Is it true? Did it really happen?” He asked while closing the distance between us. “What do you mean, ‘we overheard’? Who all is ‘we’?” I asked getting upset. He put his muscular arms around me and I buried my head into his chest and cried. Once I settled down a little, we sat down onto the stone floor, and he asked me to explain what happened. “Well, yall listened into it all.” I said, throwing my hands up in the air. “Did you say no?” He questioned. “Of course I did! I didn’t want to lose my v-card to him, none the less like that!” I said getting upset again. “Well, are you okay?” He asked me softly. “I’m not sure.” I answered him truthfully. “Alright, well if there’s anything that you want to get off your chest, then you know that you can always come to me. I’ll help you through anything, I promise. But since we’re at this level, everyday lets tell each other a deep dark secret that no one else knows , so then that way we know that the other won’t tell.” He wrapped his arms around me again. “Okay, I will. And, alright, but you go first.” I told him. “Alright, well last year I almost O.D.” I was shocked. I wouldn’t have thought that he did drugs. “Wow, really? Okay, well I guess it’s my turn. I, um, I cut myself to get all of this pain off of my chest, but I don’t think that I’ll need to be doing that anymore. The reason is that I can tell you everything now.” I said looking down at my hands. After a few quiet minutes, I got up and started searching for a phone book. “What are you doing?” Joe asked from behind me. “I’m searching for a phone book to find the pizza place’s number.” I found an old rag that smelt like mold, some bleach, and a plunger. “Here, I have it programmed into my cell. How about I call in the order and you go and get into the pool.” He said pushing me out the door. “Fine, fine, fine. Alright, make sure you get the order right.” I said while I was out on the back deck. Matt, Pete, and Roxie were out in the pool, dunking each other underwater, Pete falling off of the diving board. It was a sight to see. I walked through the lush green grass, the feeling of it between my toes is amazing, to the pool side. Pulling off my wife beater, I heard some whistling and some of it was coming from Matt, and I turned to see Joe whistling too. “Oh shut up yall. Yall are acting like you’ve never seen a bikini top before.” I said while stepping out of my jean shorts and diving in.
Sign up to rate and review this story