Categories > Anime/Manga > Loveless > Tragic Accidents

Chapter 1

by Inudork08 0 reviews

When Ritsuka is attacked, and Soubi and Ritsuka are close to finding Seimei, Septimal Moon stops at nothing to kill Ritsuka.

Category: Loveless - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Kio,Ritsuka,Seimei,Soubi,Yuiko - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-02-24 - Updated: 2008-02-25 - 886 words

0Unrated
It was a normal day and Ritsuka was on his way home from school. Yuiko was walking with him like always, blabbing away, Ritsuka tended not to listen most of the time.

“There you are, Loveless.”

Ritsuka froze and spun around.

“Breathless, what do you want?”

“Soubi isn’t with you is he?”

“No he has class right now.”

“Well then, this time we’ll take you for sure. You’re no match for us without a fighter unit.”

“Ritsuka-kun, what’s going on?”

“Nothing Yuiko, go home okay? I’ll call you as soon as I get home.”

“But Yuiko want’s to stay!”

“No! Know go home, please?!”

“Okay, but Yuiko will be waiting for your call Ritsuka-kun.”

“Okay, now go!”

Ritsuka watched and made sure Yuiko was at a safe distance.

“You know I’m not going to come with you easily, right?”

“We figured that much. Now Ai!”

“Right! I’m going to cut apart the body. If only a small portion. I’m going to severe his bond!”

Ritsuka couldn’t understand his words, he stood there dumbstruck as a collar and chains bounded him to the spot he was standing in.

It’s so tight…it’s hard to breathe. Soubi…

“ Cut once more! Severe apart!”

Ritsuka just stood there as sharp blades of wind hit his flesh, and cut deep into his skin. He fell and lied there, not willing to get up.

There is no point…With a name, Loveless, there is no reason for me to live…Nobody will miss me…nobody will…

Ritsuka lied there, his eyes closed; he didn’t want to open them ever again.

“Ritsuka! Retreat. You want to leave this place. Off to a place where you can sleep…Carried away like a pair of little birds.”

Before Breathless had a time to react they were carried away by a gust of wind.

“Ritsuka!”

Soubi crouched down next to Ritsuka and turned him over so his face was looking up at him.

“Ritsuka! Ritsuka, Can you hear me?”

Soubi? Why does he sound so sad? I have to find my voice…tell him I’m sorry.

“Sou-Soubi…?”

“I’m here Ritsuka. Come on I’ll take you to my house, we need to get you fixed up.”

Soubi picked up Ritsuka and carried him swiftly through the town to his college dorm.

“Yay! Soubi you’re home!”

“Kio, can you get me the first aid kit please?”

“Who’s that? It’s Seimei brother isn’t it?! I want him out of here now!”

“Kio, look at him! He needs help, and it’s my fault he got hurt!”

Soubi showed him Ritsuka, and Kio stifled back a gasp.

“He’s so young…the poor thing.”

“Bring me the strongest scissors we got too please.”

Kio ran to get the supplies.

“Soubi…it’s hard to…breathe…”

“I know Ritsuka, just hang on okay? I love you.”

“Stop telling…telling me…that…”

Ritsuka gasped and started to shake.

“Ritsuka?! Ritsuka! Kio, hurry up!”

“I’m coming! I can’t find any scissors!”

“Damn! Stay with me Ritsuka!”

Ritsuka continued to shake. Then Soubi threw himself on top of him.

If I don’t hold him still he’s going to hurt himself more!

He knew he had to get the collar off. If he didn’t Ritsuka was going to choke to death. He bent over and chewed the collar off, his mouth bleeding as he tried to chew through the leather. He didn’t care about the pain, he only cared about Ritsuka.

He kept chewing, like a mouse would through a piece of cable. When it snapped he pulled it off Ritsuka’s neck and tossed it to the floor. Ritsuka stopped shaking and started to breathe once more.

“Thank god, Ritsuka…thank god.”

“Soubi…I can breathe now…thank you.”

Ritsuka’s eyes looked up at Soubi, a small smile on his face. Then he frowned.

“You’re hurt Soubi.”

Soubi wiped his mouth.

“It’s nothing compared to the pain you’re in right now.”

“Why am I called Loveless?”

“Because it is how you feel Ritsuka.”

Ritsuka started to sit up.

“Lie down Ritsuka.”

Before Soubi could say anymore, Ritsuka reached up and kissed him on the lips.

“I feel much better, thank you. Now lie, down.”

Soubi gently pushed Ritsuka back down onto the bed.

“Hey Soubi I got the first aid kit!”

“Thank you Kio. Ritsuka, this is my roommate, Kio.”

“Nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you too.”

Ritsuka grinned then looked back at Soubi.

“Hey Soubi, I’m really sleepy…”

Soubi glanced at the once white sheets, now red with Ritsuka’s blood.

“Damn! He’s lost too much blood.”

Soubi rummaged through the first aid kit and pulled out the bandages.

“Hey, Ritsuka, try to stay awake okay?”

“I’ll try…Soubi.”

Soubi took off Ritsuka’s shirt and began to wrap the bandages around his chest and shoulders.

“Ritsuka, you still awake?”

“He’s sleeping Soubi. Let him rest, he needs it.”

“I guess you’re right, he did go up against Breathless alone. Shall we go and eat?”

“Yes, let’s I’m starving!”

Soubi covered up Ritsuka, and walked out into the kitchen. Kio was already cooking dinner.
Sign up to rate and review this story