Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > When You Cry I'll Wipe Away All Of Your Tears

When You Cry I'll Wipe Away All Of Your Tears

by FallsOuttaPlace 0 reviews

Pete and Patrick love each other but Pete's hiding a secret from Patrick. When Patrick finds out will it cost Pete his relationship with Patirck?? When Your done PLEASE COMMENT! I want to know ...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2008-02-21 - Updated: 2008-02-21 - 1028 words

0Unrated
I got the title from Evanscence- My Immortal


Patrick slowly caressed Pete's cheek and wiped every tear from his face. "Your fine its all over." Pete looked up into Patrick's eyes. He locked is arms around Patrick's neck. Patrick pressed his lips to Pete's. Patrick locked his fingers Pete's hair. Pete pulled back to breath. "You love me?" "Yes, why is that bad?" "Of course not." He answered sliding ontop of Patrick. "Peter we can't." He said while tracing over pete's bruised shirtless chest. Pete fell over to Patrick's side. Patrick got up. "Are you hungry, babe." "Wait what did you just call me?" Patrick stood there hands locked over his mouth. Pete got out of the bed and locked his arms around Patrick's waist. "'Trick I don't care what you call me as long as you love me." "I do love you Peter. I'm just...still...well.." "Still what? Worried about how we feel for each other?" "Yeah" he looked down and began to softly cry. Patrick had been in so many fake relationships he didn't even want to have anything to do with people anymore. Pete had to, but growning up with Patrick, Pete knew one day he would tell him how he felt or at least showed it to him. But the only thing holding him back was his secret. If Patrick found out Pete might lose him forever. Pete never wanted to. "Patrick I've always been here for you. I've always been here for you. I've always loved you! Every fear you've ever had I fought it away. Every tear you've ever cried I wiped it away. That was all because I loved you. I just never told you till know. 'Trick I love you. I need you, 'Trick. More than anything else in the world." Pete pulled up Patrick's face. Then placed his hand on Patricks cheek. He moved his thumb so he could wipe every tear that streamed down Patricks face. Patrick burried his head in Pete's chest. Pete winced as Patrick pressed down upon his burised chest. Patrick looked up at him. "Pete I should have been there. I could have tried to stop them. Or at least got them off of you. I told you that when ever you needed me the most I would be there. I wasn't this is my fault this happend to you." Patrick re-burried his head in Pete's chest. Pete began to rock him slowly back and forth. "No, 'trick this isn't your fault. And plus they just would have hurt you. And trust me if it wasn't for you I may not have fought them off. I never ever want to see this happen to you. I won't ever let this happen to you." Patrick looked up at him. "You really do love me." "With all my heart Patrick." He softly kissed him then layed him down into the bed. "Get some sleep 'Trick."
-----
Pete paced the bedroom floor. "You mean you haven't told him yet?!" Ryan asked grabbing Brendon's hand. "You tell me how the hell I'm supposed to tell him??!!" "First off relax. Secoundly, easy like this, Patrick I'm a vampire. Then wait for his response." An ever so cocky Brendon chimed in. Pete grabbed Brendon by the collar and threw him to the wall reveling his fangs. "YOU WANT TO KNOW HIS RESPONSE!!!??? TAKING A FUCKING KNIFE AND DRIVING IT IN MY FUCKING HEART!!!! THATS HIS RESPONSE!" Ryan watched in horror as Brendon hang upon the wall. "Pete!! Stop your hurting him!" Ryan began to scream and cry. Pete relased his grip on Brendon's shirt. Ryan ran to Brendon's side. "I'm sorry." "Its okay. You have to tell him eventaly. He'll find out one way or another." "Your right." Pete grabbed a pad of paper and wrote-
"'Trick, I love you but I have to leave. To much of my past will get you into grave danger. And I never want to put you in harms way. After my brawl with Beckett, I could lose you. And I don't. If you need to talk to me I'm going to stay the hotel across the street-Pete" Pete placed the note on the night stand next to Patrick and left the room.
------
It was about 12:00 when Patrick barged into the hotel door. He ran over to Pete and began to ask questions. "PAST WHAT IN GODS NAME DID YOU DO IN THE PAST THAT I DON'T KNOW ABOUT? GRAVE DANGER!!!!?? PETE WHATS GOING ON!!!" Patrick knew Pete's past and nothing but that one secret was being hide from him. He was very determind to find out. Pete fumbled with all of the excuses in his head. "I'M PREGANT!!!" "Sure you are Peter thats why you wear teenage-girl jeans that are size 5. AND may I remind you 1)Your a man 2) your gay 3) we've never fucked without a condom! so even if you wear a girl you wouldn't be pregnet!" "Ummmmm...I...." Patrick tackled Pete to the bed. He sat ontop of him "You know you can tell me anything. No matter what it is I'll always love you." Pete sighed he knew Patrick wasn't lying to him. "Look Patrick, I'm a vampire." "Sure!" Patrick laughed. "No I'm not joking anymore!" Pete reveled his teeth to Patrick. "See that wasn't hard." "Patrick I got worried that I might hurt you or something. If I accidently bite you could die and I don't want to do that." "Hey your dealing with a vampire genius! Bite me then bite your lip." "Why?" "Ryan told me this how else to you think he became a vampire? But we have to drink each others blood. And yes this is going to hurt I know and you know that." So as Patrick said Pete did so. When the blood mixed Pete didn't feel anything but the throbing pain of his lip. Then Patrick started to scream in pain to stop Patrick from screaming Pete pressed his lips to Patricks. After the pain. Pete looked in to Patricks eyes. "Your a pretty hot vampire." "Yeah well your hotter!" They giggled. "I love you Pete." "I love you too, Patrick."
Sign up to rate and review this story