Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > When You Cry I'll Wipe Away All Of Your Tears

We Are Who We Are

by FallsOuttaPlace 0 reviews

Okay well pete and patrick broke up. But honestly I don't know how ackward band pratice can be.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-02-27 - Updated: 2008-02-27 - 641 words

0Unrated
"Nice to see you again Patrick." Pete stood by the bunks and was unpacking his stuff. Patrick just looked down. He wasn't mad at Pete, just it was 3 weeks since they broke up. Patrick wasn't trying to show Pete how much he really need him. When they were done Patrick grabbed his laptop and blogged and stuff of that sort. Pete just sat on his bunk. The room was filled with complete silence. Patrick couldn't stand how quite it was. He tried so hard to fill his had with Pete's laughter but nothing seemed to work. He got up and walked in to the room. The good thing about having to buses is that him and Pete got stuck having to share a room. "Hey Pete." Patrick forced a smile. "Sorry I didn't say anything to you eariler." "Thats fine. Get any crazed fan e-mails?" "Yeah I got about 14 new fan fictions. Mainly the petericks." "Did you read them?" "No! Why would I read something thats about me being banged by you?!" Pete laughed. Now Patrick thought this was easeir than planned. He sat down next to Pete. "What were you thinking about?" "Oh just stuff. The usual." "Well now whats the usual for Mr.Vampire Wentz since I left?" "You can't get mad at me if I tell you." "ME? Get mad at you?! The only thing that would make me mad at you if you were thinking about quiting the band! I wouldn't even let you get away with that!" "Don't worry! I don't think I'm going to be quiting any time soon." Pete pulled Patrick on top of him. He vigrously pulled at Patricks shirt. When his shirt hit the floor he started to fool with Patrick's pant button. "I'm going to take some random out-of-the-blue guess. You and me back together again?" Pete pressed his lips to Patricks. Pete slip his tongue into his mouth. When they pulled away Pete looked into Patricks sweet blue eyes. He hadn't seen Patricks eyes in a while now. "I don't know how I lived without you." "You'd be shocked at what I was think of doing." Patrick pulled a small razor out of pant pocket. "You didn't! Did you???" "Nope. I was sure close to it though. If you don't belive me check me!" Pete smiled. "I would but we've got band pratice. And I don't think Andy and Joe want to see me checking you for razor cuts." Patrick grabbed his shirt and through it over his head. Pete grabbed his bass and new music. Patrick grabbed his gitar and quickly followed after him. Patrick sat down on the couch. Pete sat in his lap. Joe went over Pete's music. Andy was looking over Joe's shoulder. "I don't get it! Almost all of these songs are about heart break. The kids aren't gonna like this!" "They probly won't understand any of it!" Andy and Joe were complaning. "Hold on." Patrick slid out from underneth Pete. He grabbed his laptop. Pete and Patrick had wrote lyrics together before they broke up. So this might make more sense to the fans. "Here!" Andy and Joe re-read the new lyrics. "These work! I get it now!" Andy smiled as Pete sighed. Pete looked at how happy Patrick was. He was happy to have him back. Pete rethough every thing. He wasn't the punky-hated-fag anymore. He was Pete Wentz. The guy the girls go crazy for. The guy that gets the camra's attention. The guy with the untold secrets. They weren't bottomfeeders anymore. They weren't teenage friends going over oneanothers problems. They weren't the band with no name. They weren't just 4 friends getting on top of the world. They weren't the guys who are friends with My Chemical Romance, Panic! at the disco, Green Day and so on. They were Fall Out Boy.
Sign up to rate and review this story