Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Savior of the Damned

After a Storm comes Silence II

by crystalcrash 3 reviews

This is the part that was cut off of the last chapter, this is the only way i can get it up. =/

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Fantasy - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-02-27 - Updated: 2008-02-27 - 221 words

0Unrated
“I… I’m s-sorry,” he mumbled, before quickly leaving the room and shutting the door behind him.

I stared at the door with my mouth open in the same position he had left me. I licked my lips slowly, the taste of him still lingering there.

He kissed me… several times – his lips were so full – then freaked out – and so fucking soft – and practically ran out of the room. What happened? The only thing I knew for certain was that I liked it… and wanted more.

I suddenly looked around the room confused for another reason; silence. The throbbing had stopped and there was nothing but beautiful silence.
He had kept his word; he had made it all better, although maybe not in the way he had thought or planned.




A/N: Okay, i don't know what happened with this chapter but Ficwad must totally hate it because it won't stop KILLING it! I was so pissed off about it yesterday because i really like this chapter and putting it up bit by bit isn't helping it. Anyways, hope you all enjoyed it even though it was probably a pain in the ass to read it this way... sorry. I'll get the next chapter up soon (hopefully the WHOLE chapter) and make it up to you all.

Reviews are welcomed ;)

< 3333333
Sign up to rate and review this story