Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Proven Facts

Chapter 27

by cutegirl12356 1 review

Ashley meets the guys from taking back Sunday!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-02-28 - Updated: 2008-02-28 - 1251 words

0Unrated
Hey I would like to thank Emily(funnychick) for letting me know that someone is still loving and reading my story…This chapter is dedicated to you Emily!!

Frankie’s POV

After everyone left, we we’re sitting down watching The Nightmare Before Christmas, well she was I was to busy watching her. What did I do to deserve her? She is everything I’ve ever wanted in a woman. I can’t believe it. Sometimes I wonder if it’s all a dream and that I’m fixing to wake up in bed next to Jamia.

“Stop staring.”, she said still staring at the screen.

“Your so perfect.”

“Stop that!”

“Stop what?”, I asked confused.

“Stop putting me on this pedestal, I’m not PERFECT!”, I turned her face to look at me.

“Your beautiful, you are perfect and most importantly your mine.”, I kissed her. I felt her smile into the kiss. We pulled apart.

She broke the silence. “Make love to me.”, I kissed her and picked her up bridal style.

“Be my pleasure.”



Ashley’s POV (3 days later)

“Hi I’m Addy Frost.”, she said smiling and bringing her hand out for me to shake.

“Ashley Iero.”

“Oh, I thought you we’re Ashley Louise?”

“I just got married, I forgot to mention that.”

“Oh Congrads, the guys are inside shall we go meet them?”

“Sure.”, we walked through the front doors. She lead me to where I will be working, the studio. When we walked in all five heads looked up.

“Oh you even got us a assistant, cool.”, the one I’m assuming to be the front man said.

“Excuse me!.”, they were all taken back by my outburst. “ I’m Ashley Iero your producer.”, their eyes grew wide.

“You’re the one who did all of those multi platinum cd’s?”, One of the guys walked up and held out his hand.

“Please igonore him, I’m Ed Reyes but you can call me Eddie.”, she said shaking my hand.

“I’m matt Rubano the tallest and the hottest member of Taking Back Sunday. Are you single?”

“Nope I’m Married.”, I said smiling.

“I’m Adam Lazzara and I’m really sorry about that. I thought our producer was going to be older and more unattractive.”, he said hugging me. I’m not going to lie, I was shocked. I hugged him back.

“It’s okay.” And a guy wearing a star wars shirt and jeans walked up.

“I’m the only sane one here, I’m Fred Mascherino.”

“Please noone is sane anymore, Mark O’Connel.”, I laughed.

“So true.”, he smiled.

“At least she can admitt it.”

“Now that I know you let’s get started.”, I sat down my coffee.

“Wait, you said your married? Your last name rings a bell.”, Matt said!

“Frank Iero, From My Chemical Romance.”

“YOU MARRIED FRODO?! HA!.”, Adam said laughing.

“Yes. Now if we begin, Tonight we can go out and learn more about each other.”

“Okay deal.”

After working with them and getting settled in the apartment, Which so happens to me next to the guys, their loud and they wont stop coming over. Oh and did I mention that they don’t knock. I’m sharring the apartment with Addy, Which she’s turned out to be really cool. I found out that they hired her to be there manager but also their tour manager, so she will be eith them all the time. Their really fun guys so she’s going to enjoy that. Well except for their clumsy selves.

“Ashley, are you in there?”

“Yeah, come on in.”


“Wow you actually knocked that’s surprising.”, he laughed and sat next to me.

“Umm the guys wanted me to ask you something.”

“Shoot.”

“Why did you quit, you know producing?”

“I love producing but I never got a break and I just got with Frank, at the time.”

“Oh so that’s the reason?”

“yeah my friends lost the singer to their band so I was asked and I accepted.”

“Awesome your in a band?”

“Yeah with my best friends.”

“That’s how I feel. I felt like the luckest guy in the world because I got to do what I loved with my best friends.”

“Yeah exactly.”

“I talking to you I hope we can do this a lot more.”, he said smiling.

“Me too, since I’m stuck with you until this cd is finished.”, I said poking him in the chest.

“Ha ha when am I going to see Frodo?”

“I have no idea.”, my phone started to play the Misfits Halloween. Frank LOVES playing with my phone.

Incoming calls!

Me: Hey babe
Frankie: Hey I miss you.
Me: I love you
Frankie: I know.
Me: Shut up Frankie.
Frankie: laughs
Me: So what are you doing?
Frankie: Nothing board thinking of you so guess why I called?
Me: Ha ha why?
Frankie: Guess where I am?
Me: Don’t answer my question with a question.
Frankie: I’m in the middle of nowhere.
Me: Yeah.
Frankie: So how are things going now? Do you like the guys?
Me: Good, and I’ve been talking to Adam he’s really nice.
(I looked over to see Adam smiling and kissing at me.)
Adam: let me see the phone…Hey Frodo…you know you love that name…yeah…of course I’m goin got rape your wife…okay when I’m done Matt will take over…okay love you Frodo….love you so much…bye.

End of conversation!

“What was that?”, I asked laughing..

“Well I wanted to play with his head.”, he said laughing evilly(sorry don’t know if that’s a real word or not)

“Your crazy.”, I said getting up. “Can you go so I can get ready?”

“Riiigghhttt, okay.”, he got up and walked out.

I locked the door and got dressed up and know, the usual a nice top and black mini skirt. I know I’m in love with my mini skirts.

When I walked out all of their eyes ere on me. “ I see why Frodo married you now.”, Adam said smiling.

“Is it to much?”, I turned around to go change when Matt and Adam ran over.

“No, no, no you look beautiful come on let’s go.”, Adam said.

“Yeah, he’s right you took my breath away.”, Matt said smiling.

“Stop it guys, give her some space.”, Addy said pulling Matt and Adam away and linked arms with me.

“ Oh we can’t do that but you to can you to are so gay.”, Adam said grabbing Matt’s hand and holding it. I started laughing.

“Hey Addy?”, she looked over. “wanna trade?”, she said pointing to Adam.

“No thanks babe, I’m fine with Ashley.”, she smiled causing me to laugh. Out of no where a thought came to mind.

“Addy are you single?”

“Honey I’m not gay and I don’t think you are either. Right?”, I laughed.

“Of course.”, she looked at me shocked. “I’m straight.”, I finished and she sighed in relief.

“Why do you want to know?”

“I’ve got the perfect guy to set you up with.”

“I’m listening.”

“Just wait and see. But it’s going to be good.!”


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey hope you liked it….yes? No? How was it? Just let me know. Oh and the next chapter is going to shock you beyond belief! Until next time!
Sign up to rate and review this story