Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Starbucks and Bigbreaks.

Everybody gets High....

by Silver_moon46 0 reviews

They Get to her house.....^.~

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-02-28 - Updated: 2008-02-29 - 575 words

0Unrated
It was hard to know what was okay to do with Frank sound asleep in the back seat of your silver Buick. Gerard leaned his head back and sighed lightly. “Its nice to be in an actual car” he said in a normal volume voice. You shoot him a look and glanced to the back seat where Frank continues to sleep. “Don’t worry about Frankie He sleeps like a rock” he laughed. “Okay then” You reply pulling a CD out of your visor and feeding it into the player. The All American Rejects filled the car and Gerard sand along softly to the music. “You have no idea how nice it is to be off tour for a week!” he said happily. You smile and turn left down a dark street. “I wouldn’t know I’ve never been on tour” I say yawning and shaking me head. “Why do you work so late?” he asked rolling his window down a bit. “You mean early?” you laugh “Yeah Early that’s what I meant” he says blushing. “Honestly? I hate the morning crowds of moms and teens” He looks at you. “At least in the morning its quiet and I can get away with playing music that I normally couldn’t” You finish smirking. “Yeah I guess your right” He replies. You pull into your drive way. At this time of night your house looked really dark. Having the only soft green house on the block it was easy to find. But it had lots of trees and bushes. “Frankie!! Were here!!” Gerard says jumping into the back seat on top of his friend. You laugh and step out of the car your jean jacket slung over your arm. The bus shut off and the three other boys got off. Mikey had a light blue blanket hanging over his shoulder and a pillow smashed to his chest. Ray had a blanket and pillow also, and a change of clothes. Bob had a Mr. Bean plushy in his arms with a matching Mr. Bean blanket and pillow set. You giggle softly and walk up the path to your front door and twist the key pushing the door open. You sigh and flip the switch throwing your coat on the table and dropping your keys. You step in allowing the others in as well. “Alright, I can fit two down stairs and three upstairs granted that some one doesn’t mind sharing with me” you say leading them to the living room where a large wraparound couch was. Bob and Ray plopped onto it. “Thanks” Ray said rolling over and snuggling into his pillow. Bob smiled at you “See you in the morning!” he said and also got settled in. “Night guys” you say and then turn to lead the rest up the stairs and pushed open the doors to the two guest rooms. Mikey and Frnak took them and they said “Goodnight!” before closing the doors.” “Well” you sigh turning to Gerard. “I guess its you and me huh?” you finish walking to the end of the hall and opening the door to your room. You grabbed Pjs and went into your privet bathroom to change. When you came back into the room Gerard was already asleep. And you took a second to ogle him before lying down. You rolled over and closed your eyes. Yeah this was most definatly a STRANGE day. But…whatever.
Sign up to rate and review this story