Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 7

Everything Else will Follow

by Laural_Rose 0 reviews

Sequel to “Everything and the Heart”; Reno and Elena have the same problem. Reno/Elena

Category: Final Fantasy 7 - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Characters: Elena,Reno - Published: 2008-02-28 - Updated: 2008-02-29 - 421 words - Complete

2Original
Everything Else will Follow

“It seems we’ve got the same problem.” Reno whispered sloppily, nearly falling out of his stool as he bent towards Elena.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” She looked away, pointedly avoiding Rude and Tifa in the corner. Reno snickered.

“You love Tseng. He loves Aeris. I love Rude, he loves Tifa. Granted, at least the girl I’m losing to is still alive…”

“Shut up!” Elena snapped, looking ready to cry. She was a very weepy drunk.

“I won’t. Unless you make me. Why not come home with me tonight?” Reno’s eyes were shining. Elena hiccupped.

“Go… with you?”

………

“Reno, I’m not sure…”

“Trust me babe, you were great.” Reno cut her off with a kiss, though his tone was bitter.

“It wasn’t enough. This isn’t going to work, I keep wanting…”

“I know. Don’t worry about it. We just have to perfect playing the parts.” Reno snapped, pushing her against the wall, sliding his knee between her legs to hoist her so she was taller than him. “Tie your hair back, keep it in the dark, figure out what to do with our hands to keep up the illusion. It’ll work. Trust me.”

“I wish I was sure…”

………

“Rude.” Reno moaned, straining against the chair he was bound to hand and foot, eyes fluttering in ecstasy behind his blindfold. Despite the thrill, he felt no fear. He trusted his partner completely, after all.

Elena was careful not to make a sound, nothing that would break the illusion. Nothing that could spoil the game. After all, she expected the same favor when it was her turn.

She was tied, spread-eagle, eyes closed despite her blindfold, completely vulnerable but completely trusting her partner. She arched painfully, wonderfully against him, the only one she’d ever let have her.

“Tseng…” She moaned.

………

“Reno.”

He liked the sound of her voice in the afterglow. He ran a lazy hand through her hair, cradling her body against his, enjoying her curves and the softness of her skin.

“Yeah?” He drawled, nipping her playfully. She giggled, then stilled, growing serious.

“I don’t… I can’t keep doing this.” She nuzzled him.

His grip on her waist tightened possessively. If he had to let her go, he knew he’d break.

“But, babe, we’re so…”

“Exactly. We. I… I want you, Reno.”

He liked the taste of his tears on her lips.

“Elena… Why didn’t you say so?”
Sign up to rate and review this story