Categories > Anime/Manga > Ranma 1/2 > Chrysalis

Prologue

by 117 0 reviews

Category: Ranma 1/2 - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Fantasy,Sci-fi - Characters: Kasumi,Ranma - Published: 2008-02-29 - Updated: 2008-02-29 - 649 words

1Original
***********************
Genre: Anime/Non-Anime
Date: 110404
Update: 150205, 080305, 170305, 170405, 030505, 230805, 311005, 010306, 060306, 220306, 121006
Type: A Ranma/Babylon 5/Palladium/Sailormoon crossover
Disclaimer: Ranma and the Nerima Wrecking Crew belong to Rumiko Takahashi while Rifts and Nightspawn belong to Palladium. Babylon 5, Manhunter and Sailormoon belong to all their creators respectively.
***********************
Every story has a beginning …
And every story has an ending …
This story begins like any other ...
With these eleven words ....
And Betrayal and Envy moved …
to usurp the Great Old One ...

***********************
Time Period : First Age of Darkness
Location : A place of unspeakable horror, unrestrained evil and unparallel power …
Dimension : Palladium …
Seven beings of great power and evil moved within the darkness of the sanctum, their forms semi-permanent as parts of their body continued to shift into evermore hideous and gruesome shapes. The stench of raw power and evil radiating from them was more than enough to cause the masters of the Netherworld or the gods of any pantheon into shunning the place like the plague.

................ A WORK BY DREAMWEAVER PRODUCTIONS ..................

Still, they all paled in comparison to the one that stood in the middle of what appeared to be a vast circle with immeasurable dimensions and archaic symbols and runes lighting it. This one was easily the most powerful and the oldest of them all. The one whose true origin remained hidden even from the rest.

.................... AND CROSSOVER INCORPORATED .....................

One of the symbols in the circle changed slightly. There was a feeling of surprise … and then vertigo as the one in the circle tried to stop the incantation but it was too late. There was a blinding flash of light that lit up the darkness of the sanctum as a wave of power, originating from the great circle shook the sanctum to its foundations.

.......................... GUEST STARRING ...........................

When the blinding flash of light had cleared, the one in it was gone. What appeared to be unholy joy and unadulterated glee filled the wicked hearts of the rest as they knew that the one that had tormented them so and lorded over them all was gone … forever. In most cases … Thoth, the Egyptian god of knowledge and wisdom would appear … none the wiser about his true origin but in this case …

.................... XY AS KASUMI TENDO ....................

"How …I … wish … I … had … a … more … interesting … past … "
A certain Tendo sister had made a wish upon a shooting star … and with those words destiny was changed … and the timeline will never again be the same …

................... SETSUNA MEIOU AS DAMORA ...................

It was the First Age of Darkness. A time of great wonder and true horror. Countless beings of all kinds dwelt there and called it home. Among them were creatures of such beauty that to look upon them was to lose one's very soul to them. Then there were those of such terrifying appearances that they could easily send the mind of any who dared look at them into gibbering madness followed by agonizing death.


They were the dreaded Old Ones.


Feared by many ...
Served by some ...
Creatures of power ...
Creators of magic ...
Masters of eternity ...
Wielders of authority ...
The terror of a thousand worlds ...
And the nightmare of the gods ...
Spoken of in hushed whispers ...
There were eight of them ...
All feared by name ...


Xy ... Conquest and Power Incarnate ...
Agu ... Life, Birth and Rebirth ...
Tarm-kin-toe ... Pain, Hate and Treachery ...
Al-Vil ... Jealousy and Envy ...
Ya-ablik ... Fear, Betrayal and Pestilence ...
Erva ... Darkness and Death ...
Netosa ... Suffering, Undead and Eternity ...
And
Ya-ahk-met ... Power and Light ...


Their very names were magic.
Their spoken names held power in itself.
Their power was exceedingly great.
Throughout the realms they were unmatched.
Yet their time came and they were thrown down.
All were imprisoned in deep slumber.
All, that is except for one ....


***********************


................... RANMA SAOTOME AS HIMSELF ...................

..................... RANMA SAOTOME AS HERSELF ......................



..................... P R E S E N T S ......................


C.H.R.Y.S.A.L.I.S.
C…………………
C…………………
C………………….
C.H.R.Y.S.A.L.I.S.

***********************
Sign up to rate and review this story