Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I'm Alright In Bed But I'm Better With A Pen

I could write it better than you ever felt it

by kristinluvspete 3 reviews

Kristin and Pete... stolen kisses and deep secrets.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-02-29 - Updated: 2008-03-01 - 664 words - Complete

0Unrated
Peter Wentz. Saying his name still makes my heart skip a beat to this day. I remember the day we met. I was working for a music magazine and I was covering local bands. Fall Out Boy was one of them. I sat in the audience at the show and we locked eyes as he played his bass. It happened again when I was backstage interviewing them. Every time our eyes would meet I would lose my train of thought and have to regain my composure. When I headed to my car after the interview I heard footsteps running towards me. I turned around in time to see Pete Wentz grab my face and kiss me. I guess he was feeling the same things I was.

From that day on Pete and I spent every moment we could together. Eventually Fall Out Boy got signed to a label and they were traveling. Pete and I kept in contact via Sidekick. Remember those naked pictures of Pete? Yeah, those were sent to me and my stupid fucking EX best-friend found them on my phone and sold them and posted them on the internet. She lives in fear of me now.

Things with Pete got so much more complicated after that. We fought constantly and my job was hassling me for stories on Pete and Fall Out Boy. The stress became too much and Pete and I broke up. I remember that night and I bet you do as well. Pete and I broke up over the phone. He told me that he didn’t want to feel anymore and hung up. I knew Pete would do something stupid and I sent Patrick to his place. Good thing I did because that saved Pete’s life. He decided to overdose on anti-depressants that night and was rushed to the hospital. Pete moved into his parent’s house and I knew that I had to get out of Chicago. Pete had so much going on for himself and he didn’t need me around to make his life more difficult. I changed my number and moved to LA. Not too long after Pete moved to LA as well.

I didn’t run into Pete for almost a year. I was at a club with some of my friends when I saw him walk in with Ashlee Simpson. I had heard that they were dating and it made me sick. The idea of my Peter with some other woman made me sick, but we were over and I removed myself from his life. I needed a shot desperately and walked up to the bar to get one. After ordering the shot and having it placed in front of me I searched my purse for my wallet. Someone slid a credit card across the bar. I knew that tattooed arm and I looked up into Pete’s beautiful hazel eyes.

“Hey,” he said to me in a low tone and standing close to me.

“Hey,” I said back and downed my shot. It burned as it went down, but I needed to calm my nerves. “I was just leaving, good to see you,” I turned to walk away and Pete grabbed my arm.

“224,” he whispered into my ear and slid a room key into my hand and walked away. I was stunned. We haven’t spoken in over a year. I walked out side and waited for the valet to get my car. And you know what I did? I went to his hotel room because I am stupid. We continued our secret affair for so long and I told him last night that it was over. I wouldn’t be the other woman anymore. He had me in some fucking dating limbo and I wanted all of him, not just part. He kept telling me that he would leave Ashlee but never did. The sad part is that I know this is only the beginning of it all.
Sign up to rate and review this story