Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Breaking Free

by sleepyfaerie 1 review

little one-shot Frerad. very short again, a bit of fluff

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-03-01 - Updated: 2008-03-01 - 233 words - Complete

0Unrated
“Frankie?” Your sweet voice breaks the silence, already melting the ice I have tried to cage my heart in. you can always read me too easily, my face is like an open book to you. I do not dare to look at you, I fear I will break. For so long I have managed, kept going each day, but suddenly I can’t fake it anymore. “What’s wrong?” you know me far too well, I cannot hide away from you. You come and sit next to me, putting your arm around my shoulder. I try to stay stiff, frozen, but I can’t help leaning into you, laying my head on your shoulder. We are so close to each other, your beautiful face just inches from mine.
“I can’t do this anymore,” I murmur, more to myself than to you. The searching look you give me pierces my soul, making me ache more than ever before. “I can’t live this lie.” You take my hand in yours, stroking it gently.
“So break free,” you say quietly. You slowly turn your face towards me, then our lips meet and you are kissing me like you’ve never dared to before. Your sweet taste fills my mouth as my tongue slides out to meet yours, filling me with joy. Finally we are together and I know I’ll never let you go.
Sign up to rate and review this story