Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach

Vintage

by youkai_girl 0 reviews

Written for the Week 9 prompt at bleach_contest on LiveJournal: Guess. Ichigo and Rukia have a “discussion” about her taste in clothes.

Category: Bleach - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Kuchiki Rukia,Kurosaki Ichigo - Published: 2008-03-01 - Updated: 2008-03-02 - 233 words - Complete

1Funny
Vintage
by: eternalsailorsolarwind AKA youkai_girl

Disclaimer: Bleach and all of its characters are owned by Tite Kubo, his Japanese publishers, and Viz. I only write fanfics with the characters.

A/N: Written for the Week 9 prompt at bleach_contest: Guess. I thought this was a different way to use the prompt (and show my age). Ichigo and Rukia have a “discussion” about her taste in clothes. No romance at all this time.

0o0o0o0o0o

“Where the hell do you find 'em?”

Rukia looked up at Ichigo's scowling face. “Find what? Be more specific, moron.”

Making an impatient gesture, Ichigo continued, “They're in perfect shape, and I've only seen 'em in pictures of my mom when she was my age. How do you find these clothes, take them off newly-dead bodies or somethin'?”

“What are you talking about, Ichigo,” asked the petite Soul Reaper, her patience straining to the breaking point. “Explain yourself before I beat the answer out of you. I do not take clothes off dead bodies. That's disgusting.”

“Your jeans,” growled the orange haired substitute, taking a step back from the girl advancing on him. “Who in the hell else can find vintage /Guess/? jeans in Karakura twenty years after they went out of style but a fashion-challenged midget?”

Ichigo was then abruptly reminded of how hard this fashion-challenged midget could hit, especially when she felt insulted.

Sign up to rate and review this story