Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Heart of the Warrior Book VI

Chapter 34: The Negative Perception

by madnesspersonified 0 reviews

TMNT 2003/Harry Potter Crossover. Sequel to Books I through V. With enemies coming from all directions, Harry Potter will need all the help he can get.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Sci-fi - Characters: Dumbledore,Ginny,Harry,Lily,Snape,Voldemort - Warnings: [!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2008-03-02 - Updated: 2008-03-02 - 5693 words - Complete

1Original
Chapter Thirty Four: The Negative Perception

Harry laid on his stomach on the lair floor, with two communication mirrors laid in front of him, in addition to the one he had in his pocket. It was his hope that he could create three way and maybe four way communications involving the mirrors. In the end, it would be all tied to a super communication mirror, located at the Potter residence that could accept several contacts at once and would be a useful object for his fight against Voldemort.

“This is extremely interesting Harry,” remarked Don, causing Harry to look up from his work to see what progress his technical minded brother had made involving the crystals and the vampire and werewolf DNA samples.

“In what way?” asked Harry who was curious for a variety of reasons as to the effects on the crystal on fully transformed specimens of both magical creatures.

“Well they caused some minor regression in the vampirism effects, I suspect it was stabilized, it could be an antidote, but there are so many variables that it could cure the disease but could kill the test subject at the same time,” explained Don.

“What about lycanthropy?” questioned Harry, with Remus on his mind and the prejudice he had to deal with just by a virtue of being a werewolf.

“From what I can see it’s possible, but not probable with the small fragments we got here, it’s one of the strongest magical curses out there if I’m not mistake,” said Don.

“You’re not,” replied Harry. “Still if we could our hands on a larger quantity…”

“Yes, if we could but we combed the lair from top to bottom and we only have a few small fragments out left and we sunk the underground city in the lava, so all those Y’Lyntian power crystals down there are sunk for good,” responded Don. “I suppose there could be more outposts elsewhere, as they did rule the world at one point. I’ll keep working and testing some more variables.”

“Thanks Don, I really don’t know what we’d do without you,” replied Harry, nodding slowly before turning back to his experiment, doing a little more work on the mirrors.

Not even seconds later, explosions rang out through the lair, which caused Harry to instinctively spring up to his feet and take a few tentative steps forward as a swirling vortex of magical energy appeared above the lair and he recognized it immediately.

“No, it can’t be,” muttered Harry hoping against all hope that it wasn’t, as his eyes were glued to the vortex and he stiffened his body, ready for a fight.

“We’ve seen that kind of energy before,” commented Don from behind Harry, as he watched an ominous figure appear in the lair out of the vortex.

“Drako!” exclaimed Master Splinter.

“And the Daimyo’s son,” added Leo grimly. “This is what we told you about Master Splinter…”

“Yes, somehow merged together,” continued Harry.

“All into one horrible package,” concluded Raph as he walked into the lair as Ultimate Drako fully materialized right before their eyes.

“We told you we would return, we told you we would have our revenge!” declared Ultimate Drako in unison, as they brandished Lord Simultaneous’s time sceptre, glaring down at the Turtles, Master Splinter, and Harry with utter contempt.

“Revenge, this you whacko!” yelled Raph as he leapt up but a blast of magical energy from the time sceptre sent Raph spiraling backwards and cracking against the wall, before he landed towards the ground with a thud.

“If you could simply fight us, we can control time and space with Lord Simultaneous’s time sceptre, we are unbeatable!” taunted Ultimate Drako.

“GET THE SCEPTRE, NOW!” shouted Harry as he leapt in the air along with Raph, Don, Mikey, Leo, and Master Splinter at the same time but Ultimate Drako stopped them with a jet of magical energy from the time sceptre. They were suspended in mid air, frozen in stasis, unaware that time passed around them.

“Now for our revenge!” exclaimed Ultimate Drako in unison, as they looked at their helpless enemies.

“Leonardo, destroy him first!” demanded the Ultimate Ninja, remembering very well his defeat his first time on earth.

“No!” shouted Drako angrily. “We agreed, the rat will perish first, then your father, the Daimyo.”

“And then Leonardo,” added the Ultimate Ninja in a persistent voice.

Ultimate Drako waved the time sceptre, as it glowed a bright blue color.

“Yes, all of them will pay, all of them will learn the meaning of suffering behind time and space!” chanted Ultimate Drako as the light engulfed all six of their enemies, before they disappeared from the lair.

Harry blinked, looking around, he was back in the lair and nothing seemed to change, other than the fact his brothers and Master Splinter had vanished.

“Guys, Master Splinter!” called Harry but he got no answer as the lair was empty and he took a few tentative steps forward, his weapon out, just in case Ultimate Drako had found a way to use the time sceptre to make themselves invisible.

As Harry walked forward, he felt a sense of foreboding at the surroundings in the lair. The interior decoration was the same, but the furniture and electronics appeared to be not only brand new, but the best of the line as opposed to their usual patched up experience, from being discarded items.

As he turned around, Harry just realized that the elevator in the back of the lair most certainly wasn’t there. The wall was completely blank, no control panel to activate the elevator or sliding doors.

Harry made his way over to the front of the lair, but he froze, weapon steady in his hand as the doors slid open, to reveal four shadowed figures entering the room. When they walked into the room, Harry relaxed when he saw that they were his brothers.

“Oh, good it’s you guys,” replied Harry and his four turtles pulled laser weapons out and pointed them on Harry.

“Who are you, intruder?” demanded Leo as he held the weapon on Harry.

“What are you talking about Leo, it’s me Harry?” inquired Harry.

“Nice try, imposter,” replied Raph savagely. “But, we just got back with our meeting with the Dark Emperor and we know for a fact that you’re trying to pull a fast one on us by posing as him.”

“Guys, if this is a joke, it’s really not funny,” said Harry, with a frown. “Where’s Master Splinter?”

“Okay, now we know he’s an imposter, he asked about the rodent,” declared Don savagely.

“Let’s take him down, he is a threat to security,” added Mikey viciously as they pointed their laser blasters at Harry and sent a jet of bright red laser fire right at Harry, who ducked and dodged out of the way, before he threw himself behind the couch to shield the fire.

“Remove his cover, he can’t get away that easily!” ordered Leo angrily.

Harry pulled his wand out and attempted to pull the laser blasters away but attempt to reason with what he assumed was his brothers but now didn’t seem to be. However, he suddenly remembered that exposure to the time sceptre had adverse effects on his magic and left him as basically a squib until he was sent back to his own time.

“Guess we do things the old fashioned way,” muttered Harry as he sprung up over the laser fire, and managed to kick the blaster out of the hands of one of his faux brothers, before he placed in his hand and aimed the laser fire upwards, before he blasted it to the ceiling, causing some rubble to fall down and surround the four Turtles.

Before they could blast their way out, Harry moved quickly from the lair and made his way to the nearest exit point.

Pushing aside the manhole cover, Harry pulled himself to the streets above and the sight he viewed floored Harry to say the least. Normally, he would be greeted with various pieces of graffiti in different shapes and sizes, but the buildings were absolutely spotless and in fact, they looked completely flawless in every way. As Harry moved down the street, and looked from side to side, there was not one piece of litter lying on the ground, something that was foreign in any city, especially one this size.

Walking forward, Harry noticed that each and every lawn in the city was perfectly kept up, they could have all passed as parks and they didn’t give off the appearance of being in a city with a high crime rate. The air also smelled absolutely clean and gazing upwards, the sky also was clear, with not the smallest cloud of pollution hanging and as he moved towards the docks, the water looked clear enough to drink right away without any filtering.

The little incident at the lair planted doubts in Harry’s mind but one thing was clear from taking a quick survey of the surroundings around the city. This was not his world, no question about it. The lack of flaws and indeed the perfection of the environment of the city caused shivers to run down Harry’s spine. As wonderful as everything around him looked, there was something absolutely unnatural about it that Harry could not shake off.

“You have questions no doubt,” remarked a calm, undistinguishable voice from behind Harry and he spun around, before seeing a figure dressed in a black robe with a white hood pulled, obscuring his face, except for his eyes which were covered by tinted goggles, obscuring anyone distinguishing in from his eye mark and Harry spun around, before he pulled out his weapon. “That action was foreseeable and I do apologize for the heavy handed actions of my enforcers, but I assure you I mean you no harm.”

“Who are you?” demanded Harry, as he was extremely untrustworthy of anyone who didn’t show his real face.

“A kindred spirit,” answered the hooded figure shortly. “I may reveal my face to you in time, but there are certain truths I must reveal to you prior to that time. Such as, I’m sure you figured out by now this is not your world.”

“Yes, I have,” responded Harry, careful not to take his eyes off the hooded figure. “It’s so different and…”

“It was not unlike your world at one time, but things change,” answered the hooded figure cryptically as Harry opened his mouth, but the figure seemed to know exactly what Harry had been thinking. “Come, all your questions will be answered right now.”

Before Harry could protest, the hooded figure grabbed Harry by the arm and seconds later they disapparated from New York City.

Just seconds after they left, a family of five exited a restaurant, dressed in ideal clothes and perfectly groomed. A three year old girl looked around, a happy look etched on her face, as she clutched a napkin and walked forward, as her mother, father, older brother, and older sister followed her, to keep up with the little tyke, all with cheery smiles on their face, as they looked around, appreciating the beauty around them.

In the blink of the eye, the napkin slipped out of the three year old girl’s hand and fell to the ground, causing the parents to yelp in terror and the eyes of the older siblings to widen, despite the smiles remaining etched on their faces.

“Suzy, you did a very bad thing,” admonished the girl’s mother as the girl burst into tears.

“It was an accident Mommy!” shouted the little girl. “I didn’t mean to.”

“Now you’re crying,” remarked the father blandly, with a smile on his face. “It’s not polite to cry, we must be happy and thank the great Dark Emperor for the paradise he has created for us.”

“Yes, sister, we must all be perfect, as he has created perfection,” added the older sister calmly, showing no emotion outside the smile.

“I didn’t mean to!” shouted the little girl.

“You don’t want things to go back to the way it was, Suzy,” remarked the older brother. “If we allow flaws, then everything our beloved Dark Emperor worked for will be erased.”

At that moment, a group of imposing looking figures dressed in black leather bodysuits with facemasks and goggles obscuring their faces, carrying cattle prods made their way up to the family.

“Which one of you committed this vile act,” prompted one of the figures cheerfully.

“It was our youngest daughter, Suzy, it would be an honor if the Dark Emperor would teach her the error of her ways,” replied the mother.

“Yes, even though we are not worthy of the benevolence of our great leader,” added the father and in an instant, a figure stuck the cattle prod in the side of Suzy.

Seconds later, the girl completely fell to the ground, completely unconscious, as one of the group pulled out her wand and vanished the offending napkin, leaving no trace it had ever been there.

“We must take the rest of this family, to make sure they haven’t strayed, so they don’t threaten our paradise,” suggested one of the figures happily.

“Oh, no need, we aren’t worthy of this act of kindness,” said the older sister.

“Hold up your hands,” ordered one of the figures cheerfully and the other family members did so, with hopeful looks on their face before they were stuck with the cattle prods.

Seconds later, the entire family were dragged towards a vibrant looking van and rolled inside, before they were driven off for their reeducation.

Meanwhile, Harry looked around, they were right outside of St. Mungos and the hooded figure stood, awaiting Harry to speak.

“Why did you bring me here of all places?” asked Harry.

“Knowledge,” replied the hooded figure calmly. “First, I would not be foolish to say that your world is in turmoil. Several dangerous forces threatening the peace and safety of all of humanity. Everywhere you turn, there seems to be a new, more dangerous threat and the threats you already know of keep getting bolder, more dangerous, more daring. It’s the point where you’re overwhelmed and can’t fight them all off. Soon, someone is going to get hurt and deep down, you are beginning to come to the unfortunate possibility that it will be someone that you care about dearly.”

“Yes, those thoughts have entered my head a few times,” responded Harry with a grave nod. “Still, what would you know about that?”

“That’s the way things used to be,” answered the hooded figure. “Until everything changed.”

“How did everything change?” asked Harry. “If you could tell me…”

“I cannot tell you,” interjected the hooded figure. “Mere words will not adequately describe what is necessary to introduce change.”

“I thought you said you would give me knowledge,” said Harry who was starting to become a little peeved at the mysterious nature of this hooded individual.

“I shall show you things that will open up your mind to a whole new world of possibilities,” responded the hooded figure. “It will allow you to come to realization of truths that I understood a long time ago.”

“I still don’t understand how a hospital is supposed to give me these answers that you claim you have,” argued Harry.

“Follow me,” prodded the hooded figure and seconds later, the two entered St. Mungos without another word and walked forward, until the hooded figure walked up to a blank black wall. “Sixth floor, authorization code, 18-5-20-20-15-16.”

Harry paused, with a slight look of confusion on his face. St. Mungo’s in his world only went up to the fifth floor, what could have required a sixth floor? He watched the wall dissolved slightly, revealing a doorway which the hooded figure walked to before he stood on a platform. Harry followed and the platform levitated upwards towards the sixth floor.

He was taken aback, as his body appeared to be fading in and out of reality. Harry felt as if something was pulling him away from this world for the briefest second, as his body looked all fuzzy and nearly indistinguishable but seconds later, Harry became more solid, almost as if what was pulling him away was abruptly ripped away from him.

A sliding door opened and Harry followed the mysterious hooded figure inside to a bright and vibrant hallway.

“Throughout this hallway you will find those who formally threatened the peace and the safety of the entire world, had I kept up the fight the way I did in the past, they would still be running wild today like those are in your world,” explained the hooded figure. “Come forth, there will be familiar faces, but I assure you, they cannot harm you even if they were able to. They are merely patients, getting the treatment they require to perhaps one day assimilate them back into this world”

Harry looked around, on either side; there were large clean rooms with glass screens on either side, at least a couple dozen on either side. He stepped back as he saw the familiar face of Bellatrix Lestrange with a smile on her face. It wasn’t the usual insane smile either; it was a sweet, innocent smile that in some way seemed just a tiny bit creepy. Harry watched Bellatrix as she went back and forth in a rocking chair, happily knitting, never breaking her happy demeanor.

He looked over to the other side and spotted Dumbledore sitting on the side of the bed, reading the Daily Prophet, the twinkle in his eye more vibrant then ever and a cheerful smile on his face, but he didn’t seem to know that either Harry or the hooded figure were in the room at all. He saw more familiar faces as he walked forward, Hun, Baxter Stockman, Lucius Malfoy, his estranged squib brother Luther, and Agent Bishop to name a few.

At the very end of the hall, Harry stepped back, he saw the Shredder in a large tank, out of exosuit, just in his Utrom form, with another smile on his face. There was just one more cell and Harry turned to see the smiling face of one Tom Marvolo Riddle, otherwise known as Lord Voldemort.

“Good morning,” remarked Voldemort cheerfully. “It’s quite a lovely day; I hope you’ll well, because I know I am.”

Harry shuddered, pleasant happy cheerful smiling Voldemort was just wrong but his eyes remained on Voldemort for a few seconds, before he spotted a metallic headband that seemed to be glowing. Come to think of it, all the patients or prisoners more accurately, had these headbands.

“How did you accomplish this?” asked Harry, even if he had some rather disturbing theories forming in his mind.

“It’s an explanation you will not want to know,” remarked the hooded figure. “No need to worry, none of these individuals have the ability to harm even the merest, weakest, insect. It serves as an example of those who may feel the need disrupt the harmony of the world we live in.”

“I see,” replied Harry calmly.

“Take some time to go over what you’ve seen in your mind,” suggested the hooded figure. “Now, we go to Hogwarts.”

After taking the long way down out of St. Mungo’s, the hooded figure made Harry disapparate to Hogsmeade before they made their way up to the school. Once again, the grass outside of each house was cut to resemble a park and the houses weren’t just mere cottages, they resembled the ideal looking suburban homes that might be found in a respectable neighborhood. The shops also looked more respectable, even the Hog’s Head, normally a ratting bar, was kept up nicely without the lingering goat stench.

The gates swung open as the two made their way up to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Pushing open the front door, they made their way to the corridor that was just out of the Great Hall.

“You’ve seen the world we lived in, a world that is paradise in every way,” concluded the hooded figure. “Every dangerous threat has been contained, but it’s sad to say that you didn’t realize the truths the same truths that were realized here. Your world is very rapidly deteriorating by each passing day but not all is loss, I can fix it.”

“Look, I appreciate the offer but I really need to get out of here and find a way home,” said Harry. “Besides, I’m not really uncomfortable with this world, everything is perfect and if something is too good to be true, then I honestly feel it probably is.”

Harry took a step forward but shackles materialized, snapping onto his wrists and ankles and a group of hooded individuals made their way into the corridor.

“We’re afraid the Dark Emperor cannot allow you to leave,” replied one of the figures in a cheerful voice.

“Correct, I cannot,” added the Dark Emperor. “It’s for the good of everyone in your world if everything is fixed like here.”

“Yes everything is fixed here, but at what cost?” inquired Harry.

“We have universal world peace and everyone is perfectly safe from harm, as long as they don’t do anything to disrupt the harmony that I’ve tirelessly created in this world,” remarked The Dark Emperor. “The only cost was their freedom, a foolish privilege, as freedom allows those who prey on the innocent do as they please but I fixed that problem as you saw with my guests at St. Mungo’s. Death is too good for those blemishes on humanity.”

The Dark Emperor looked at Harry.

“In time, you will be reeducated and assimilated, you will come to understand and accept what has happened here,” added the Dark Emperor. “You’ll thank me; it’s for your own good.”

“Wait, tell me who you are!” demanded Harry.

“I am a kindred spirit, but yes, you might as well…” started the Dark Emperor before he trailed off and then switched to a different voice. “Hear my true voice and see my true face.”

Harry paled, as he heard his own voice coming out of the Dark Emperor and the hood came off, with the goggles off as well. Truly, it was almost like he was staring into a mirror as the Dark Emperor looked right into his face.

“Hello, Harry,” replied the Dark Emperor in a calm voice. “It’s like looking into a mirror.”

“A cracked one,” muttered Harry darkly under his breath as his first thoughts were this version of him was like the reverse version of himself, a negative version, basically a Nega-Harry, and the name stuck in his mind.

“The exact moment I realized that I couldn’t let the world continue as it is when the girl I loved was victimized by an enchanted diary, which if I’m not mistaken, also happened in your world, with her counterpart,” explained Nega-Harry. “In a sense, Ginny was violated by Tom, and the bastard who put an eleven year old girl in that position got away without the merest blemish on his reputation. Something had to be done, if the Ministry of Magic wasn’t going to do it, then I would find a way to and it worked, we now live in a perfect world.”

“Yes, a perfect world you rule, Dark Emperor,” retorted Harry spitting out the last two words. “Your enemies have been reduced to mindless puppets, it would have been just more humane to kill them. You’re no better than the people you’re fighting!”

“It’s a shame you aren’t open minded enough to see the truth,” said Nega-Harry calmly, brushing off Harry’s venom. “I’ve observed your world for the past few months. The fact you came here just accelerates my plans, as you’ll be kept out of the way.”

“I won’t let you get away with this,” responded Harry.

“It isn’t like I’ll give you a chance,” answered Nega-Harry and seconds later, Harry felt himself shocked by the cattle prods.

Seconds later, Harry fell to the ground.

“Confiscate his weapons,” said Nega-Harry. “Ensure you find everything.”

“What of his wand, Dark Emperor?” asked one of his followers.

“Leave it alone, without the ability to perform magic, it isn’t like it would be of much use anyway,” replied Nega-Harry and suddenly his universe’s Ginny made her way into the room.

“Babe, it’s almost done!” cried Nega-Ginny happily before she stopped. “Wait isn’t that…”

“Yes, Gin-Gin, that’s my alternate counterpart on the floor,” responded Nega-Harry as he took his girlfriend, rather his queen into his arms and kissed her passionately for about a minute, before they broke off. “Intelligent but hopelessly naïve, I’m afraid, he’ll need to be put out of the way for a bit.”

“That world’s so broken, but we can fix it,” said Nega-Ginny quietly as she leaned on Nega-Harry. “They might resist at first, but we need to be firm, in time they will appreciate us.”

“Excellent, with you by my side, another world will be repaired and turned into a blissful utopia, a paradise,” answered Nega-Harry in an adoring voice as he kissed his love on the forehead before he grabbed her by the hand. “Lead me to it, my fair lady.”

“As you wish,” giggled Nega-Ginny, bouncing up and down in a bubbly manner.

“And place him in the dungeons, I’ll deal with him later,” added Nega-Harry as the dastardly duo made their way to the Great Hall, hand in hand.

Harry’s eyes opened just partially, he had went down easily from those cattle prods, to lure his enemies into a false sense of security. He felt himself being dragged off to the dungeons. Once he felt his shackles removed, no doubt to transfer him into a different set of restraints in the Dungeon, Harry made his move, sinking his fist into the gut of one of his attackers.

“Restrain him!” cheered one of the guards as they aimed their cattle prods but Harry used the chains of the shackle to whip his attackers in the face before he leapt up and wiped out another advancing attacker with a vicious kick right to the face.

Two more charged Harry, wielding katana but Harry managed to use the chain to wrap around one of the katana and pulled it out of the hands of his would be attacker, causing him to spiral to the ground. The katana flew up and Harry expertly caught it before he engaged the other attacker in a sword fight. A vicious swipe snapped the sword and Harry stabbed his weapon right into the chest of the attacker.

With all of the guards disabled, Harry made his way down the corridor, time was off the essence, especially since it appeared that Nega-Harry had found a way to travel from this universe into Harry’s native universe.

Nega-Harry placed his arm around his queen, as he looked at the inter-dimensional gateway, a large mirror like device. He watched as two of his associates rolled two barrels of contained magical energy over, before they were hooked up to the inter-dimensional gateway.

“Dark Emperor, the gateway will be powered up in a matter of moments,” informed one of his associates.

“Very good, very good,” replied Nega-Harry with a calm nod.

“Just think, it will be like a dream, Harrykins, I don’t think anyone in that world can stop us,” cooed Nega-Ginny sweetly.

“Damn right,” answered Nega-Harry. “I’ve neutralized their counterparts, they will fall, and the paradise will be spread over two words, Gin-Gin. No one in that world can stop us.”

“That’s because I’m not in that word,” responded a quiet voice and Nega-Harry looked up to see Harry standing right there, ready for a fight.

“Impressive,” remarked Nega-Harry. “I figured you might try to escape, play the hero.”

“It’s what I do,” said Harry as he stepped forward.

“He could crush you, you know,” said Nega-Ginny savagely.

“He could,” admitted Harry, before he decided to attempt to bait his enemy. “If he had all of his little brainwashed minions to help him that is.”

“Wait a minute, you think you can beat my baby!” yelled Nega-Ginny angrily. “He could wipe the floor with you, you can’t even do magic here…”

“Gin-Gin, please,” interrupted Nega-Harry as he grabbed his beloved’s hand before he stared at his alternate counterpart. “So, hero, I offered you help to fix everything, I tried to keep you out of the way for your own good, but still you refused to open your eyes. So, it’s up to me to personally deal with you, as I can see it perfectly now, you are the biggest obstacle for undisputed paradise I have ever seen.”

“Come on, give it your best shot, with no magic,” taunted Harry. “Unless you don’t think you are a match for me.”

“I am more than a match for you, hero,” retorted Nega-Harry as he conjured a katana of his own, before he stepped forward. “We duel the old fashion way, no magic.”

Both warriors rushed forward and the swords clanged together, with neither Harry giving up any ground for a few seconds before Nega-Harry used his katana flawlessly to snap his counterpart’s weapon and then blasted him backwards with a vicious palm blow!

Harry fell to the ground, that shot hurt like hell and Nega-Harry pulled Harry to his feet before he flung his counterpart across the room. With expert precision, the katana very nearly came down but Harry rolled out of the way just a split second before it would have stabbed into him. A kick was aimed towards his enemy but Nega-Harry casually blocked it before he leapt up and cracked Harry right in the chest with a kick that came too quick for the Boy-Who-Lived to block.

Nega-Harry gripped Harry by the hair and smashed his fist right into his opponent’s face. His head rocked back and another punch rocked Harry, before his mirror counterpart grabbed him around the head and began to twist, in an attempt to break his neck. Harry pressed his hand against Nega-Harry’s face and pushed him back slightly, loosening Nega-Harry’s grip around his throat.

Harry made his way back to the feet and swung a punch but his hand felt as if cracked against an invisible wall and he staggered backwards.

“Coward, using magic to stop my attacks!” shouted Harry. “You have no honor at all.”

“Honor is for fools, I wouldn’t have changed the world if I had honor!” responded Nega-Harry in disgust as he blasted Harry right in the face with a punch that was enhanced about four or five times in strength thanks to magic. Harry dropped to the floor, his nose cracked, blood oozing from it and Nega-Harry hoisted him up effortlessly.

Harry was flung across the room and landed with a thud. Seconds later, Nega-Harry was on top of him and hoisted up Harry’s head, so they were face to face.

“I’ll let you live, if you say that my way of looking at the world is better,” ordered Nega-Harry. “I want to help you, admit I’m right.”

“NEVER!” hissed Harry as he managed to pull out an overlooked shuriken from his inside his sleeve and flicked it past Nega-Harry and it stuck in one of the barrels of stored magic.

“No wonder your world is as messed up as it is, you can’t even hit someone with a shuriken properly,” taunted Nega-Harry.

“Wasn’t meaning to hit you, Dark Emperor,” muttered Harry as the explosive charge of the shuriken detonated, cracking the barrel of exposed magic and causing Nega-Harry to spin around, his eyes widened in horror.

“What have you done?” demanded Nega-Harry but Harry used the distraction to kick Nega-Harry right into the barrel of stored magic before he rolled out of the way.

Seconds later, the barrel exploded, sending Nega-Harry flying forward, and causing him to spiral to the ground with several loud bangs going off everywhere, one of which caused the Inter-Dimensional gateway to shatter into millions of pieces.

“No, he tried to help you, you killed him!” cried Nega-Ginny hysterically as she rushed forward and tried to attack Harry but Harry calmly blocked her hand with his own. “Let me go, you bastard!”

Harry pushed the girl backwards, disgusted at this alternate, warped version of his girlfriend but as he turned around, Nega-Harry pulled himself to his feet, burned slightly from getting blasted with the stored magic but still alive and he pulled out his wand, pointing it at Harry.

“Several years of work, ruined,” said Nega-Harry. “You’ve made an enemy for life, hero, but now we finish what we started.”

Harry stepped forward but then his body began to phase and he looked off at his negative counterpart.

“Looks like someone wants me away from here,” remarked Harry.

“No, you won’t leave, this isn’t over,” said Nega-Harry as he rushed forward as his counterpart began to get fainter before he disappeared into thin air, leaving Nega-Harry with his fingers clasping at empty air.

“His world is a lost cause,” remarked Nega-Ginny softly as she placed her hands on the back of Nega-Harry’s neck. “Perhaps it would better off if we focused on keeping the harmony of this world.”

“Nothing is a loss cause, Gin-Gin, I’m not giving up that easily,” said Nega-Harry. “I can’t have his world inadvertently contaminate mine; he hasn’t seen the last of us. Not by a long shot.”
Sign up to rate and review this story