Categories > Anime/Manga > Gravitation > When Atlantis Fell

When Atlantis Fell

by Makkura_Arashi 1 review

Shuichi looked up slowly and saw himself staring at the most beautiful man he had ever seen...the man whose spear point was cutting against throat. YS...you'll like it!

Category: Gravitation - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Shuichi, Tatsuha, Yuki - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-02-04 - Updated: 2006-02-05 - 710 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1:

"Hurry up...Shuichi; we're already late as it is!" Hiro zipped his bag up and got the kids to stand in two groups. Shuichi's sister couldn't take them to the museum so she had dumped the job on her loving brother, who in turn dumped part of the job onto his best friend Hiro.

"I'm coming dude. Take them to the car ok? I just need to finish here and I'll be out in a sec!" Shuichi yelled from his room.

Hiro sighed "a sec" he knew what that meant...Shuichi wouldn't be out for another ten minutes. He went out and got the kids into the car. He swept his reddish brown hair out of his eyes and waited.

After what seemed like hours, Shuichi stepped out. He grinned at his friend; his amethyst eyes gleamed with mischief when he saw how mad Hiro was!

"Sorry dude, but it does take a while to dress and I have to look good you know...not that my handsome face won't make up for sloppy clothes!"

"Yeah right...you have pink hair! These kids have been driving me crazy and they've been getting impatient." Hiro drove down their lane and turned.

"Come on it can't have been so bad! At least Saicho would have been patient enough, neh Sai?" He grinned down at his nephew who looked dolefully back at him. "Cheer up Sai! What's with you?"

"I want to go to the museum and I'm hungry. And Kira and I want get home and play...why are you always so late Uncle Shuichi?" Saicho started to whine.

"Ok, ok! I'm sorry...I'll make it up to you soon all right? And DON'T call me uncle...Shuichi will do just fine!" Shuichi looked at Hiro. "Why so silent Hiro?"

Hiro just glared ahead. They found a parking spot and led the kids in. It happened in the Atlantis section. One of the kids Terry the hardest to handle picked up a semicircular object and started playing with it.

"Oh hell! Terry put that down, man! Come on put it down ok? We're going to get into trouble...Terry put that down man. Shuichi! Come here for a minute." Hiro looked frustrated at his friend.

Shuichi saw what was going on. He came up to Terry and pleaded. "Terry please put it down! Please Terry other wise I'll call your mom."

Terry looked at him mutinously. "Catch it then" he threw it into the air. Shuichi jumped for it. His finger brushed against one of the intricate carvings and there was a blinding flash, he blacked out.

---------------------------------

Shuichi groaned...his head hurt a lot. He woke up to find himself on a beach. How did he get on to a beach? He looked around, the sea was beautiful blue green and the waves were brushing the shore gently. He saw a statue in the ocean further away. It was a tall merman with a trident held high. Shuichi gulped...where in the world...

"Halt!" a voice cut through his rememberings. He turned around slowly and dropped to his knees which still felt as weak as jelly. The tip of a spear snaked it way up to his neck. "Who are you?" a cold voice asked him.

Shuichi looked up slowly...he saw blue-green cloth wrapped around a man's waist, above which a chiseled abdomen joined the face of the most beautiful man he had seen. The man who was holding a spear against his neck. "I said who are you, stranger?"

"Shindou Shuichi. I'm from Japan." He looked into the cold golden eyes filled with suspicion. "Where am I?"

"You will speak when spoken to!" the angry voice came from the other blonde man standing behind the beautiful man. The beautiful man held up a hand.

"Japan...you are not the first to come from there. A maiden came here as well a few ages ago. She was my mother. You are in Atlantis...greatest empire in the world, in this time." The beautiful man looked down at him, with out a flicker of emotion. "I am Yuki, the heir to its throne."

----------------------------------------------------

A/N: should I continue with my mad ideas? Yes I should or they'll drive me insane!"

Taka
Sign up to rate and review this story