Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cancer

Angels Speak

by chicago_fire 2 reviews

Gerard attempts to get closer to Christine. Hopefully she can break some of the barriers that haunt him. First she has to break one of her own.The past behind you isn't always a good thing.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-03-03 - Updated: 2008-03-03 - 751 words

0Unrated
Complex, difficult, cryptic. Words that all described Gerard right at this very moment. He smirked and gave me a crooked smile. He was scaring me again.

"Seriously, Gee. What's going on?"

"I like you. That's all."

"There's more to that and I know it. Cut the bullshit." I was starting to get heated.

"You're angry with me.", he sounded wounded. He sat up, looking perplexed.

"I am. Just cause you're so damn, you're so damn--" I couldn't bring myself to say it. I wanted to say hurtful and confusing.

"Aww, fuck it." I said in exasperation.I couldn't stand it anymore. I took him by the shoulders and pulled him to me. I didn't even give him a chance to respond. I simply wrapped my arms around him and kissed him deeply. His response didn't take long. He kissed me back so intensely, I could barely breathe. I felt like he sensed it when he removed his lips from mine. Gerard made a trail of kisses to my neck and gently nipped and nuzzled me. I limply clung to him like a ragdoll. Gerard pulled me closer to him and made it so I was laying flat on the mattress. Wait a second. What the hell was I doing?! My good sense kicked in, but everything in me tried to ignore it. This was so intoxicating. Forget good, I could live for a night. Before I knew it, I had woken up, due to the sunshine beaming in the room, head rested on Gerard's chest. He was fast asleep. To my surprise I didn't feel the least bit ashamed or regretful of what had happened. For the first time in the past few days, I was happy. Truly happy. I could hear his heart beat softly, it made me smile. Yeah, all this shit was pretty fucking twisted. I didn't mind for the moment. I glanced over at the bedside clock. Damn. It was only 7 a.m. I didn't want to wake him so I remained where I was. I stared at his serenity. Maybe this wasn't going to be so bad. I fell asleep again to wake up once more with Gerard watching me sleep.

"Good morning." I couldn't help but grin and stare into the beautiful hazel eyes opposite my own.

"I never realized how amazing it was to hear angels speak." He replied.

"What are you talking about?" I giggled.

"Being that you're saving me, you're my angel."

"Saving you?"

"I've always prayed there could be someone to save me from myself." His palm grazed my cheek.

"Hah, I've heard some interesting things after a great night in the sack but wow, this tops all." I snorted while chuckling. Gerard gave a genuine smile and laughed with me.

"Very funny, haha. I'm serious."

"Okay." I guess I'd have to go with this. Gerard kissed my forehead and rolled out of bed.

"Want some coffee, sugar?" He grabbed a robe from the closet. I was distracted by the sight of his unclothed body, I hadn't paid attention to the question. He apparently noticed.

"Didn't you have enough last night, woman? Last I recall you damn near passed out when I was done with you." He laughed and seemed to swell with pride of his accomplishments. Embarrassed, I snapped out of it.

"Shut up."
"You're blushing."

Aw hell, I was, but I sure as fuck didn't want to admit to it. I tried to hide my face beneath the sheets.

"I am not."

"Are too, now do you want coffee or not?"

"Sure."

"That's better."

"You know there's a meet and greet after the show tonight don't you?"

"Yeah, I talked about it to Ray the other day. This show should be good. I'm excited. Me and Frank have some new shit that will make all those brilliant fuckers go mad. Man, it's gonna be great."

"Can't wait." He walked back from the coffee machine he'd been tending to and resumed his place next to me.

"Fuck, you're beautiful." he looked at me with so much intensity.
"I'm not really."

"Yes, yes you are."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes you are now hush, I'm not going to argue about this."

He slouched back from the head board and moved in closer to me. Gently, he kissed my collar bone and neck. He inhaled and sighed deeply.
"I hate myself sometimes." Gerard continued to kiss my neck.
"What?" I hadn't really heard him but I thought that was what he had said.
Sign up to rate and review this story