Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I am not afraid to keep on living: Projekt Revolution 2

Run Baby Run

by TeamWentz17 0 reviews

The universe tends to unfold as it should. Enjoy!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-03-03 - Updated: 2008-03-03 - 504 words - Complete

0Unrated
Lexus' POV

I was sitting back stage just reading a magazine and listening to my iPod. I was sipping some herbal tea and I had Jimmy's hoodie on. Venues are weird. They're freezing back stage, but hott as hell on-stage. Tell me that logic, please. I smiled to myself.

"Hey there, pretty girl," I heard a familar voice say.

I glanced up to see who the keeper of that voice was and to my surprise it was my best friend, Zacky.

"ZACKY!!!!!" I screamed and jumped up.

I sat my tea down and ran over to him, giving him a huge hug.

"I've missed you sooooo friggn' much!!" I exclaimed.

"Same here!! You look beautiful and healthy. You staying out of trouble??" Zacky asked me.

"Of course, I'm a good girl," I giggled.

Zacky rolled his eyes and laughed. I playfully hit his stomach and he acted as if it hurt him a lot.

"So I didn't know you were playing with Jay's band," I said.

"Wow, you don't pay attention. Wait, you never did, at least not in school," Zacky replied.

I nodded and laughed a little. I hated school when I was in it. Audrina was the one that made me stick it out.

"Well he told me that 'We the Kings' were playing with them and I just had to burst out laughing because compared to Jay, his hair, and Kitty, 'Kings' are angels," I teased.

Zacky nodded.

"Yea, but they're pretty sweet. I like their music and I know you were just listening to them," Zacky caught me.

I stared at the ground in embarassment. Hey a girl can have different tastes in music, right??

Just then I saw Lyn-Z, Kitty, and Steve,Righ?, walk through the door. Lyn-Z was carrying a Red Bull and a peanut butter bar and she gladly handed it over to me.

"Because I know you haven't had anything since Frank's house and don't lie, because Jay told me," Lyn-Z said.

She was always like a big sister to me. I love her so much and she always takes care of me.

"Where's Jay??" I asked.

"Bathroom," Lyn-Z replied.

I nodded. Then went and sat down next to Zacky. Lyn-Z walked behind where we were sitting and started spiking up my hair.

"We're putting red and pink in it tonight!! I'm so excited!!" Lyn-Z announced.

"I know!! Are you driving me or is Jay??" I asked.

"Well, Gerard is coming to get you and me, then taking us to get hair dye from Sally's Beauty Salon and some ice cream and what not, then we're going back to my apartment to attack your beautiful hair!!" Lyn-Z said, with excitement in her voice.

A/N: YES MA'AMS AND GENTZ!!!!! I AM GOING TO SEE WE THE KINGS ON APRIL 24th, 2008!!!!!!!!!!! I'm soooooo excited!! Alrighty tighties, class is about to end, but read and review!! This chapter is dedicated to Jesse, Liz, and Krystle!! Shout out to Krystle because Buffy the AP slayer killed her violins!! xoxo.
Sign up to rate and review this story