Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > My new life

2

by ninjasam 0 reviews

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-03-07 - Updated: 2008-03-07 - 453 words - Complete

0Unrated
I was half way through my work when the teacher left the classroom. Mr. Smith made us all work in silance so when he left everyone started talking. The guy i was sitting next to kept looking at me.
"What?"
"Nothing".
"Then why do you keep looking at me?"
"Oh sorry it is just that no females ever come over to sit with us."
"I'd rather sit with males. Plus those girls look like hookers!"
Everyone at the table laughed. I noticed that one of the guys on the table was looking depressed.
"Hay... are you okay?" I asked him.
"Oh yeh..... I just got dumped by my girlfriend that i had been dating for three years."
"Ouch. Thats a bummer!"
"Yeh and now she is dating my older brother."
"Now that is sad!!"
"Yeh. I know. She say that older boys are more experinced."
"Thats true. But thatis just low. Going out with the brother. Ha."
All three of them asked my name and i replied:
"I am Jezz, Princess of Antartica!"
Everyone at the table laughed once again.
The guy sitting next to me introduced himself.
"Hello Jezz i am Joel, that is Billy sitting infront of you and the one next to him is my idiot of a twin, Benji."
He smirked at me.
Just at that moment Mr.Smith walked through the door. He had a very angry expresion on his face. This class wasnt going to end good. He started yelling at a girl named Miah who was sitting with a group of girls beacuse she asked for help. Woo he was mad! The bell rang for next class. Finally! Billy asked me what i had next and i said that i had english with Mrs. Orthouse. He had the same class so we walked together.
"So Jezz what type of music are you into?"
"We'll i am in love with Marilyn manson, Meatloaf, ACDC, Kizz.... yeh i am into that kind of stuff. What are you into?"
He just stood there staring at me with his mouth open.
"I know i am gawjus but i didnt know i was that hot."
He laughed and put his arm around my neck.
"Full of you self much? Sorry but you are the best chick ever!!"
"Thanks. I think!"
"You have fucking awsome taste in music AND clothes!!"
"Do you like Manson?"
"FUCK yer!!"
"DUDE!! Whats you fav song?"
"I LOVE the song Big White World!"
"Oh my god!! You are sooooo awsome! "
We talked for ages about music, movies, comics. We had sooo much in common. Finally it was time to go home. I had to walk home beacuse my mum was at work. Billy was walking with me.
Sign up to rate and review this story