Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Car Crash Hearts

Chapter 17

by patricksgirl84

Pete finally gets his voice

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2008-03-07 - Updated: 2008-03-07 - 970 words - Complete

?Blocked
Chapter 17

"Pete, say something." He just looked at her. "Get off of me." Tina pushed Pete and grabbed her shirt. "Hey, come back." "No, I give you my fucking heart and you rip it into shreds." Pete got up. "Will you stop." He sat at the end of the bed. Tina put on her shirt.
"You can leave and I'm not going to the dance with you." "Oh, really. We'll see about that." He continued to sit on the bed. "Will you please leave?" "No." Tina went to Pete and grabbed his hands and pulled. "What the fuck are you doing?" "If you won't leave on your own, I'll get you to leave." She kept pulling, but Pete didn't move.
"Baby, stop. Your going to get hurt." "I'm stronger than you think." Pete smiled and pulled her to him. He placed her on his lap. "So, how strong are you?" "Shut up." "Now, listen to me. I don't want any interruptions. Got it?"
Tina shook her head up and down.
"When you said that you loved me, I couldn't think. No one has ever said that to me. Yeah, my mom does from time to time. I can't remember a time that my dad ever told me that he loved me. I have tried to please him with everything. I can't do anything right. Out of all my girlfriends you know how many told me they love me?"
He looked down and then into Tina's eyes. "One. And that's you. Sweetheart, I was afraid. Afraid that I may be dreaming. I have wanted to tell you that I loved you for awhile now. I just didn't want to get rejected. Do you understand?" She smiled. "I love you, Tina. I love you so much." He kissed her. "I'm sorry I didn't say it right away. I guess I was shocked and surprised." "I'm sorry for overreacting. I wanted this night to go perfect and I thought you were going to say you didn't feel that way about me." "Never. You are so special to me."
She kissed him. "Want to finish what we started?" Tina asked. "Are you kidding me?" Pete laid Tina on the bed. He kissed her neck and took her shirt off. He ran his hand from her neck to the side of her breast to her stomach. Pete slide her skirt off. He then ran his hand down her panties and to her thighs, and then going down to her legs. Tina watched him. He slide her panties down and threw them on the floor. He placed a kiss in her inner thighs and then on her womanhood. She grabbed the sheets and arched her back.
Pete looked up at her with dark eyes and went to taste her. She ran her fingers through his hair. Pete went deeper with his tongue and she spread her legs wider for him and pulled gently on Pete's hair. "Pete, oh god." Tina came hard. He had a smile on his face when he climbed up by her. He wiped the hair from her forehead. "Oh my god." She turned and looked at him. Her hands went to his belt.
"Um, what are you doing?" "Unbuckling your belt. I want to , uh," Tina was blushing. "Yes, what would you like to do?" Pete was smiling. She looked up at him. "Just lay down and enjoy." She pushed him down and took his jeans and boxers off. She took his cock into her hand and slowly slide her hand up and down on him. Pete moaned. Tina placed her lips around the head of his cock and slowly went down all the way. "Tina, damn that feels good." She started to lick and suck him. Pete ran his fingers through her hair and moaned again. Tina came back up and kiss Pete's inner thighs. She kissed her way up to Pete's lips. "Tina, I love you so much."
He flipped her over. "Pete, do you have a condom?" "Oh shit. Stay here. I'll be right back. I have some at home." He was about to get off the bed. "Come back here. I bought some. They are in the drawer." Pete went into the drawer and grabbed the box and opened it. He took a condom out. "Are you sure?" "Yes, Pete. I know Billy was my first, but you'll truly be my first." He smiled down at her. He slid the condom over his cock. "If it hurts or anything please let me know." "I will."
Pete grabbed Tina's leg and put it over his hip. He slowly went inside of her. Tina grabbed his shoulders. "You okay?" He asked. "Yeah" He slowly began to move in and out of her. "Holy fuck, you feel so damn good." Pete bent down and kissed her breasts. "Pete, oh, god. I can't stop." "Don't. Just go." She came and kissed Pete hard on the lips. That was all he needed. "Tina, I love you."
He couldn't hold off anymore he collapsed on Tina. A few minutes later he pulled out and got rid of the condom. He climbed back into bed and took Tina into his arms. She traced his bartskull tattoo. All of a sudden Pete could feel tears on his chest. "Tina, what's wrong? Did I hurt you? No, not at all. I just haven't felt loved like this. Danny loved me, but in the end I think it was more friendship. I'm really happy." "I'm happy too. You deserve to be happy." "Will you spend the night?" "Of course." Pete ran his fingers through her hair. "Do you have anything planned for tomorrow?" Pete asked. "No, why?" "Want to stay in bed all day?" "With you? I guess so." She looked up at Pete and kissed him softly.
Sign up to rate and review this story