Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Friendship To Last A Lifetime

Forever

by checkered_stars 4 reviews

Sorry about taking so long. I've had no chance AT ALL to go on the internet. Hope you can forgive me.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-03-07 - Updated: 2008-03-07 - 666 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 87-

Gerard’s P.O.V

The light smile stayed on my face as I gently ran my fingertips up and down Rachel’s bare arm as she rested peacefully by my side.

It now all seemed like a dream, like none of this really happened. I was just waiting for the moment that I would wake up and realize I was still alone.

But that didn’t happen, and for now, that’s good enough for me.

The last few months of not being with Rachel had really torn at me. And what made it worse was that I knew it was all my fault.

It was one of those things were you don't really, truly appreciate what you have until it's taken away. I realize now that I couldn't possibly live without Rachel. Ever.

That night over a week ago where Rachel and Mikey went to that party was one of the best nights I had had in a long time. We had had the most amazing sex ever. Yeah, I knew she was drunk, and so people would classify that as 'taking advantage of her', but I could tell that she wanted it, and that she knew what was going on, plus by then I was too far gone to even try to stop myself.

I turned my head to look at the sleeping beauty at my side as she stirred momentarily before sighing contently.

I continued to stare up at the ceiling; the happy little smile still not wiping from my face.

I felt Rachel stir again but didn't bother to look her way. I felt a soft pair of lips lightly touch my cheek.

I looked down at her. She was grinning.

"Hello." Rachel muttered before bringing her lips to mine.

Rachel giggled against my lips as I ran my tongue gently along her bottom lip. As I expected, she parted her lips slightly, allowing me access.

I rolled over quickly, making it so she was lying underneath me.

I left a trail of quick kisses from her lips, down her jaw, along her neck, and back up.

I looked into her eyes, getting lost in them immediately.

She brought her hand up to stroke the side of my face.

"I love you." Rachel whispered, her eyes not leaving mine.

"Love you too. More than you'll ever know." I said, bringing my head down again and lightly brushing my lips against her collarbone.

"Man, we made such a mess." Rachel laughed, throwing her hand over her eyes.

I looked over my shoulder and saw the numerous items of wet clothing carelessly tossed across the room, leaving a trail from the door to the bed.

I threw my head back the right way and laughed.

“We better clean that up before Mikey gets home.” Rachel said seriously.

“I’m hoping we’ll be dressed by the time Mikey gets home.” I joked.

She leant up slightly and pressed her lips to mine.

“I’m so sorry about all of the shit that I’ve caused… I’ve missed you so much.” Rachel whispered, and I felt her lips moved lightly against mine.

“You need to stop apologizing. I already told you none of this was your fault… Let’s just forget about it and go on. I love you.” I said seriously.

Rachel sighed and kissed me softly again.

I sighed and buried my head in the crook of her neck, relaxing my body.

Right now, everything was perfect. To me at least.
I just wanted to stop time and live like this forever, because this is what I want, and I don’t think I’ve ever wanted something so desperately, to have the feeling that if you were without that need, you would disappear. And I know that now.

But I wasn’t planning on letting her go, so there was no need to fear disappearing.

I am going to spend the rest of my life with her. Forever.
Sign up to rate and review this story