Categories > Celebrities > Simple Plan > Love is Just Romance

Chapter 11

by david_desrosiersbabe 0 reviews

read and find out

Category: Simple Plan - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Chuck Comeau,David Desrosiers,Jeff Stinco,Patrick Langlois,Pierre Bouvier,Sebastien Lefebvre - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-03-08 - Updated: 2008-03-08 - 880 words - Complete

0Unrated
~the next day~

This morning when I woke up, it was only 8:00. David was still sleeping so I decided get my clothes and to have a shower. When I got out of the shower, I dried myself off and got dressed. I decided to wear my black skinnies and my white Tank top that had a skull that had headphones on it and under that it said WE LUVV MUSIC. I brushed my hair up into a poneytail but left some out so that it hung off to the side and put my eyeliner and eyeshadow on. By the time I was done, it was ten after nine. I went into the kitchen and David was their and he was drinking coffee.

"hey babe" he said and we hugged and kissed
"good morning"
"how'd you sleep?"
"good, you?"
"I slept good"
"you are so adorable when you sleep"
"so are you" he said and we kissed again.
"so what do you wanna do today?"
"well Chuck called just like ten minutes ago and he said that he has something to tell everybody and so they are all coming here and they should be here in a few minutes"
"did he tell you what it was?"
"no, he hasnt told anybody"

when everybody got to our apartment, we all sat down in the living room but Chuck stayed standing.

"so what the news?" asked Pierre
"you know how last night we played our gig?"
"yeah" we all said
"well, I got all call this morning at around seven thirty and this guy named Andy Karp said that he was their ladt night and he said that we were very very very awesome and that he wants to sign us into the record label and make a cd"
"your joking" said Jeff
"I'm not"
"your serious?"
"yeah, but their is some bad news"
"what the bad news?" asked David
"I asked if Kiki could come and he said no because we are going to be very busy"
"dude your lying" said David
"I wish I was but I'm not"
"thats fucking bullshit, I'm not going to be seperated from Kiki again" he said and got up and went into our bedroom and slammed the door shut.

"kiki I'm so sorry, I tired to get him to say yes to you coming with us but it didnt work" said Chuck
"its cool, you guys just..just do your thing and make people happy but I want you all to know something"
"whats that?"
"I will always be your biggest fan"
"your the best" they said and hugged me

The guys left about ten minutes later and David still had himself locked up in out bedroom. I just curled up on the couch and stayed like that until I fell asleep.

~5 hours later~

"kiki? kiki wake up" said David as he gently skook me
"mmm-hmm?" I mumbled as I opened my eyes
"you've been asleep for like 5 hours"
"really?"
"yeah"
"what time is it?"
"it is almost four in the afternoon" he said and I sat up "I'm really sorry Kiki"
"for what?"
"I'm sorry that the guy said no to you coming with us"
"awww David, its ok"
"no its not ok kiki. you mean the world to me and it hurts for me to know that you cant come with us to see us live our dreams" he said and we hugged
"you guys will come home right?"
"yeah of coarse"
"how long?"
"thats the thing, I dunno. could be days, weeks, months. I dunno"
"months sounds like a really long time"
"I know" he siad and we hugged and kissed

That night, David and I ordered chinese food and watched movies. David wouldnt let me into our bedroom and he wouldnt tell me why.

~10:00pm~

"Kiarra?"
"yes David?"
"theirs something I need to tell you"
"alright" I said and he got up off the couch and he took my hand
"I wanna tell you in the bedroom" he said and we walked to the bedroom.

When we reached our bedroom, he opened the door. Their was rose petals on the floor and on the bed and their was candles lit. It just looked so beautiful. No wonder why David wouldnt let me into the bedroom.

"David, did you do all this?"
"yeah, you like it?"
"are you kidding? I love it, it looks so beautiful"
"Kiki?"
"yeah David?"
"what I wanted to tell you is that, I know that we tell eachothet this a lot but, I love you"
"I love you to"
"No kiki, I really really really love you. I love you more then words could ever explain."
"your so handsome, you know that?"
"thank you, and your so beautiful, you kmow that?"
"why thank you" I said and we kissed
"Kiarra?" he said and put hid forehead against mine
"yes David?"
"I want to show you how much I love you"
"I want to show you to" I said and we kissed.

A minute or so later, we went over to the bed and lyed down and kept on doing what we were doing. David slowly lifted my shirt halfway up and started kissing my stomach then he took my shirt off. Lets just leave it at that.
Sign up to rate and review this story