Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"and I promise, until you guys get back I won't eat meat."

by Syn_INC 0 reviews

"Its called tits. Its all fat. You use to suck on your moms. Get those thoughts out your heads."

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-03-09 - Updated: 2008-03-10 - 1501 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 12
Patrick, Joe and Andy all knew they were in trouble. Looking like kids with their hand in the cookie jar they all were stunned. Pete rolled his eyes at this. This was the part that made him angry that he was the oldest.
"Well. He doesn't look a thing like Jesus." Ginny said out of nowhere.
"Ladies, your carriage awaits." Dirty said to the guys who were just standing there.
"Yea, we have to clean up a bit and take out the trash." Patrick stated moving.
"Who are the groupies?" Dirty asked.
"Groupies?" I asked.
"They wish." Ginny and I said at the same time.
I sat on the space between the sink and the dishwasher and watched the guys shuffle around me. Ginny was sitting with her head down on the island and the guys went out the back door.
About 45 minutes later Ginny and I were picking at cold sliders and the guys were about ready to leave.
"Gin and Cali right?" Dirty asked not looking directly at us.
"Yea." I responded.
"I remember you 2."
"From where?"
"Minnesota."
"Really?"
"Yea."
"Sweet."
"There was a third."
"She lives in Minnesota."
"Good times."
"Indeed.
"How you been?"
"Good."
"When did you 2 run into the guys?"
"Yesterday at The Pancake House."
"The Original Pancake House?"
"Yes."
"That's good."
"We were hungry."
"So how did you guys end up in this part of town?"
"Patrick drove."
"Ok.”
Dirty.
Not a man of many words. But he gets the point across. And mess with any of ducklings and there'll be hell to pay. He then walked off to see what else the guys were up too.
Ginny just stood there and yawned with her keys in her hand. She put her hood on her head and crossed her arms. Sucka then came out and ran directly to her. Genovieve picked up the puppy and just played with her as she sat in Patrick's drive way.
Everyone was walking by and Patrick didn't take his sights off of me. Eventually they REALLY had to go. I don't know why this bummed me out but I couldn't bare to see him walk away.
"Hey Cali, come here." Patrick said softly.
I stood there not wanting to get any closer to him. This would be hard enough when he had to drive off in that bus.
"Calista Rodriguez. I said come here." Patrick demanded softly.
I had no other choice but to walk up to him and let him touch me.
Patrick gave me the biggest smile and pulled me by the belt loop of my pants. I dragged my feet as I went closer to him and he was eye level with me.
"So." Patrick asked.
"A needle pulling thread?" I responded.
"Ya that. I really, really like you Calista. And I just wanted to-"
I stepped up on my toes just a touch and my lips hit his. He gave me a big smile and kissed my lips again. I was on cloud 9 to say the least and that lead me straight to seventh heaven.
"I'm going to give you my phone number. So, don’t make me change it ok?" Patrick said laughing.
"First things first; I'm a little crazy and I get jealous really fast. I'll call you in the middle of the night even though I know you're on stage. You'll get insane messages from me that I either get from my cousin or Gin. I cry sometimes and I just want you to listen to me. I have 2 rules. 1 I'm always right and 2 if I'm ever wrong go back to rule number one. I'm a girl and yes I do flirt with guys and I love to burp and fart. I'd never hurt you on purpose and yes, I am a screamer. I'm too tired to think of anything else so did anything in there totally turn you off from me?" I asked.
Patrick looked completely side swiped at the information just placed on the table but he shrugged it off and spoke.
"At least you were being honest." Patrick sighed, "I dig that."
Patrick pulled me into another kiss as I saw Gin and Joe fighting for Sucka.
"I'll take care of her I promise." Genovieve squealed, "and I'll give you head when you come back."
The guys looked at her and Joe rose his eyebrows.
"I'm kidding." Gin quipped then started to giggle.
Ginny handed over Sucka but was really sad about it.
"We'll be back before christmas." Joe said holding on to his puppy.
"The fuck if I care." Gin said starting up her car, "lets go Cali."
I kissed Patrick one last time and got into the car with Cali. Even though I knew I wouldn't see Patrick for 14 days I could talk to him.
"Smurf you guys later!" They all yelled off their various busses.
"Not before we Google you guys first!" Gin and I shot back.
"You rock my socks Patrick!" I screamed.
"I know!" Patrick added.
"Well dearest. That was a VERY interesting 20 hours." Ginny stated.
"I can't believe its 645a."
"I know. I'm gonna drop you off then go home- not its Monday- my parents are still home."
"Hey!"
"Yes!"
"Lets follow their bus and see how far they go."
"Uhhh."
"You know what I mean."
Ginny looked at me intently then I pulled out my sidekick.
> GINGERcakeP: Finally!
< IbeDatgirL: what?
> GINGERcakeP: there's this youtube post that I have on repeat in
>my head.
< IbeDatgirL: which one?
> GINGERcakeP: you know which one.
< IbeDatgirL: I do?
> GINGERcakeP: its a 3 second clip.
< IbeDatgirL: ah yes. That.
< IbeDatgirL: but back there. I remember kissing you-
< IbeDatgirL: which. I sorta dig.
> GINGERcakeP: so. How do you rate me?
< IbeDatgirL: that juicy, juicy.
< IbeDatgirL: I can hear your laugh in my head.
> GINGERcakeP: that's good. Isn't it?
< IbeDatgirL: it really is.
> GINGERcakeP: I can't wait to see you again.
< IbeDatgirL: it won't be long.
> GINGERcakeP: why not?
We had drove for maybe about 45 minutes going from 57 to 90/94 to the Dan Ryan and got off at a really nice McDonalds near U.S. Cellular Field / 35th Street where the Chicago White Sox play. When Patrick saw us he couldn't stop laughing.
"They had the goddamn nerve to pull into McDonalds." Ginny said laughing.
"You guys followed us here?" Patrick asked.
"Dude. We're up for McDonalds breakfast! Are you kidding!" I squealed.
"Hot cakes are GO!" Joe yelled grabbing Gin.
He likes to drag her.
That's funny.
Andy walked behind everyone and put a small smile on his face. People were happy and he was happy that the 2 who drove him craziest were happy at the moment. But then a frown found its way to his lips.
This wasn't going to last long for Patrick. It never does, but Cali's so perfect for him-
"Andy. Me and you. Hot cakes." Gin said shaking her arm out of Joe's grip and his dragging, "and I promise, until you guys get back I won't eat meat."
"Please. Repeat that for the camera." I said suddenly fixing my digital camera to record.
"Huh?" Gin asked.
"Say that again."
We were standing right in front of the golden arches and I made her repeat her pledge. Andy stood next to me with his hand on his chin and one arm across his chest.
"Hold that thought." Andy said running back to the bus then coming back a few seconds later.
Andy was holding a white tshirt that said P.E.T.A in black letters. Ginny looked at Andy and stuck her tongue in the side of her mouth.
"All you just said wearing this shirt." Andy said with a smile.
"You suck ass dude." Gin replied.
"Tell them how nice mine was." Pete added getting in on the bit.
"Tasty." Gin stated, "fine. Gimmy."
Gin quickly took off her Clanstine Industries hoody, my I'm With The Band tshirt, took the P.E.T.A shirt from Andy and put it on. The guys looked at her confused.
"Its called tits. Its all fat. You use to suck on your moms. Get those thoughts out your heads." Gin responded.
"Not me, I was bottle fed." Patrick stated.
"That's because you're probably a biter." I said laughing.
"Wouldn't you like to know." Patrick quipped back.
"Cali. Getting cold here." Gin responded.
"Oh yea. Sorrie. Alrighty say it."
Gin put up her 2 fingers and put her hand over her heart and recited.
"I Genovieve Butler will not eat meat for the duration Andy, Joe, Patrick and Pete are not here. Which is what, 14 days? Yes. I won't eat meat for 14 days. For Andy. Because he's all bout that shit right there."
Gin then put her hoodie back on and I put my shirt in my back pocket. We all walked in McDonalds and sat there for about 90 minutes.
When it was time for the guys to leave again it was easier. We'd see them in the next 14 days or so and I had Patricks number.
Sign up to rate and review this story