Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > In Dreams

Moment

by Desolira 0 reviews

Love is troublesome, but not as troublesome as Shikamaru's girlfriend.

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Shikamaru,Temari - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-03-10 - Updated: 2008-03-10 - 222 words

0Unrated
I guess I’m trying to be a little more light-hearted today…

As usual, I don’t own these characters. I just baby-sit.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love was troublesome, but not as bloody troublesome as Shikamaru’s girlfriend.

He’d kind of ignored Temari’s advances at first. Not because he didn’t like her, but because he couldn’t be bothered reacting to them.
But as time went on, he could see her patience with him wearing gradually more and more thin.
Instead of trying to flirt with him she’d just kick him in annoyance, instead of the expectant looks he’d been used to receiving, she’d just glare at him.
He’d realised that ignoring her was probably far more troublesome, and probably far more dangerous, than just admitting that yes, he felt the same way about her.

He was walking her to the apartment where she stayed when she was in Konoha. It was dark out and no-one was on the street.
She’d been firing insults at him all day, and when they reached the door of the apartment she’d been in the middle of calling him a “Good -for-nothing lazy ass” when he kissed her.
They looked deeply into each other’s eyes.

She managed to ruin the moment by yelling at him for interrupting her.
Sign up to rate and review this story