Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"GINGERcakeP: some stalker you are..."

by Syn_INC 0 reviews

heres whats going on with the boys on tour

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-03-10 - Updated: 2008-03-10 - 2386 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 13
Glendale, AZ JOBING.COM ARENA
FOB tour bus #2
November 26
*
Patrick was fiddling away on Garage band he'd had a melody in his head as he woke up and he was eager to get it out of him and onto his computer.
As he added a bit more bass to the beat playing in his headphones he drummed along with his fingers and feet playing out the drum part to the beat.
Yes.
This was going to be a good song. He let it play through for a few seconds before he heard a distinct 'door opening'. His hands immediatly stopped their motions and he froze in place quickly minimizing the Garage Band window. He then moved over to his AIM and saw her screen name there.
Patrick then quickly opened a conversation window and began to type furiously.
> GINGERcakeP: Finally! Your on! Where have you been?
< IbeDatgirL: what?
> GINGERcakeP: I've been waiting for you to log on since forever. Its been 3 days since I've heard from you.
> GINGERcakeP: some stalker you are...
< IbeDatgirL: sorry? I just. I didn't want to bug you. I know your busy. I see you in the moving picture box and I don't want to be... yea. Sorry?
> GINGERcakeP: I'm going to call you. Answer please?
Patrick pushed his computer away, picked up his Blackberry and scrolled to her number. He waited as the ring back tone played out and he found himself singing along to it
I'm goin' get up in the mornin', I believe I'll dust my broom
I'm goin' get up in the mornin', I believe I'll dust my broom
Girlfriend, the black man you been lovin', girlfriend, can get my room
I'm gon' write a letter, telephone every town I know
I'm gon' write a letter, telephone every town I know
"I really DO love it when you sing to me, love." He heard her mutter into the phone cutting his singing short as he smiled.
"So I'm your love? How can that even be true if you don't even call me?"
He heard her sigh.
"I call everyone Love and I didn't want to be a bother. I know you're a busy bee"
Patrick frowned although she couldn't see him. Inside he felt a bit of a sting, she called everyone that. For a second he almost felt special. His sadness lasted another few seconds before she went off on a tangent about her family, Gin and music.
All in a crazy mixed up order that only made sense to her.
Surprisingly enough he found it easier than he thought to keep up with her random subject changes.
Talking to Calista made Patrick happy she was a girl after his own heart and if he hadn't already before then he sure was falling hard for her now.
An hour later and many blues songs, family issues, and small anicdotes discussed between the 2 they were still talking.
"You're amazing." He told her suddenly causing her to stop talking as he stood up and walked over to the little fridge on the bus pulling out a bottle of Fiji water.
"I try."
"No really. You're unique you have great taste in just about eveything and I find that amazingly refreshing."
"Why thank you Patrick. That means a lot. I find you absolutly amazing as well."
"You're only saying that to get into my pants."
"No I'm not. If I wanted to get into your pants I'd just be like 'Hey you redhead with the sexy voice. Loose the pants, pin me against this wall, and put it in me right here right now'."
"Wow just like that huh?"
"Yup. That's how I roll! I thought you knew? I don't believe in beating around the bush. Ha! Bush!"
Patrick laughed at her silliness.
Just then he noticed Andy and Joe walk onto the bus arguing about Halo 3 causing him to roll his eyes at the pair.
"Lunchbox. What's so funny? Who are you talking to?" Joe asked sitting across from Patrick and watching him for a few seconds.
Then Patrick covered the mouthpiece and whispered Calista's name to his band mate.
"Oh Cali-Love!" Andy exclaimed excitedly as he lunged for the phone in Patrick's hand.
This was a succesful removal then he went running across the bus being chased by Joe. Patrick just sighed and pulled his computer closer. There was no need to try and fight Andy and Joe. So he'd let them have their fun. He'd get her back eventually.
*
Sacramento, CA ARCO Arena
FOB Tour bus #2
11/30
*
In the front lounge Andy was yelling at the characters on the screen for dropping the ball while Joe laughed mischiviously. Pete looked up from his laptop for a second before averting his gaze back on to the buzznet bulletin he was reading about himself.
Patrick was in the back lounge turned bedroom on the queen sized bed with his ipod headphones on listening to Robin Thicke. He lay with a pillow over his face on his back mumbling along to the words.
just for the moment
for tonight
can I make you mine
is it me is it mine
can I love you all my life
He groaned. He never really cared too much for this guy. He'd heard the buzz about him though and it wasn't until 3 nights ago at the Long Beach stop, at Calista's demand, that he downloaded the Album on iTunes.
He did it merely to please her as she had so lightly put it Robin Thicke's music 'is baby making music becuase his voice was sex' and she thought everyone should know about the wonder that is The Evolution of Robin Thicke.
Patrick had played it while he talked to her on AIM and he had to admit it wasn't a bad album.
He thought she was kidding when she said that Robin Thicke turned girls on, especially her, but she had called midway through it and asked him what song he was on. When he had said 'Teach U a lesson' she put on her phone sex operator voice, as he had dubbed it, and proceeded to tell him just what she would do if she were with him right then.
He was in complete and utter shock at the visuals she invoked with her words, and all because of this guy. He found himself at this very moment aching to touch her body, To kiss her lips, to hear her voice. He thought back to that day at his house and how he awoke to her on him.
That feeling then was amazing and he wanted it again. He wanted it right now. Without moving he felt around his right side for his phone and brought it to his face under the pillow. He hit the send button and placed the ear to his phone.
He groaned again as Robin Thicke's 'Lost Without U' played as the ring back tone. She WAS trying to kill him. It was official. She would be the death of him. A second later the song stopped.
And before she could speak he did.
"What are you doing?" He asked in a low sexy tone.
"I do so solemly swear that I am up to no good"
"Really? You've been a bad girl? Do I need to come teach you a lesson?"
She laughed and his heart skipped a beat.
"Mmmm. Yes please"
"So I was listening to Robin Thicke."
"So I could tell. I told you not to just mess with Robin Thicke. That's strong shit right there, Gets you all hot and bothered."
"All it made me do was miss you. I wish you were laying here next to me"
"That sounds nice."
"So what are you doing?"
"Watching Harry Potter while laying in bed but to be honest I'd rather be next to you too."
"We could listen to Robin Thicke together." He whispered as he played with the string of his hoodie.
"Or not! I told you! that's baby making music. We can't listen to that Patrick! We can't have little irish/puerto rican babies! Besides, I can't promise I am myself when he's on. I might do nasty naughty things pretty little girls shouldn't do."
"And what if I like that you will do these things?"
"Pshh you can't handle that."
"Why don't you try me and find out."
"Hmm be careful what you wish for Mr. Stump with an H. You might just be asking for more than you can handle."
"I think I'll be okay."
"You're crazy."
"You're beautiful."
"I miss you." She sighed
"I miss you too. But hey 3 more days and I'll be back home."
"It seems like forever."
"Yes it does."
Patrick heard Bob yell across the bus that it was time for soundcheck. He sighed.
"I have to go to soundcheck now Sweetness so I guess this is goodbye."
"Its see you later."
"That's right. See you later."
"Alright love I'll talk to you later then. Maybe. If I don't fall asleep."
"Mmm, I'll be looking foward to it. Enjoy your movie."
"I will."
With that she was gone.
Patrick tossed his phone aside and leaned his head back for a second willing the bulge in his pants to go down a bit more before he attempted to walk out the now deserted bus.
*
San Diego, CA
Backstage San Diego Sports Arena
12/1
*
Patrick was walking around the backstage area singing his usual warm ups.
He watched as Andy drummed different beats with his sticks and their friend Chris played pool with Derrick one of the bodyguards.
Pete and Joe were in the smaller ajecent room sitting with Travis McCoy and De Jesus as they played a 4 way game of Halo 3.
señorita I feel for you
you deal with things that you don't have to
he doesn't love you I can tell by his charm
but you can feel this real love
if you just lay in my aaaarm aaarms aaah ahh ahh
mama lay in my
Travis looked back from the screen at Patrick and squinted his eyes cocking his head to the side and watching as his friend paced back and forth singing the unusual song.
"Patrick's been weird lately...like really weird.. He even sings Señorita by JT now? Since when?" Travis demanded.
"Since he's been talking to a Puerto Rican chick." Pete said casually as he fired a grenade and killed DeJesus' character.
Causing him to send a pillow flying in Pete's direction
"The fuck Pete I'm on your team!" De Jesus yelled.
"Sorry man" Pete said sheepishly.
Joe just laughed.
"Ok so rewind. Patrick's got a girl?"
"Something like that he's more like working towards getting her to be his girl."
"Hmm. A spanish chick. Really? And she likes him?"
"Yea I think she does. A lot. Its kinda cute how they are together. She's fucking hot too you should see her." Pete said pushing a few more buttons this time killing Joe who yelled a string of curses at him for having horrible aim.
"I didn't think he had it in him." Travis stated
"What?" Joe asked looking over at Travis
"The ability to pull a Rican girl."
"Why do you say that?" Joe inquired
"Because. Guys like him usually don't get the hot Latin girls. Hot Latin girls usualy stick to their own kind. Or at least black guys."
The 4 guys busted out laughing because they all knew it was true. This sent thoughts spinning in Joe's brain and him thinking never yielded good results. Pete spoke up breaking him free of them for the time being.
"I asked myself that for a while but then I got a headache and I realized Calista's a nice girl. She's good for him. You'll see you'll meet her in Vegas."
"She's coming to the vegas show?" Travis asked excited.
"Yea but its a surprise so don't tell Patrick or anyone actually."
"Yea sure thing man."
With that said Travis put his mind back in the game and began killing aliens. He was excited. He wanted to meet the Puerto Rican Girl who had Patrick all giddy. Tomorrow would be an interesting show.
*
It was around 1am when Patrick and Andy walked onto their bus and it began to move to their final destination on the tour. Las Vegas was always fun for the band, since it was the last show he had a certain dread for it this time around though.
It was always emotional to close a tour but if it has to end, Vegas is the best place to end it. He walked straight to the back lounge and threw himself on the bed.
He was exausted.
The rocking back and forth of the bus had almost put him to sleep. This, was when he woke up with a start. He realized, he hadn't checked his phone since before soundcheck earlier that day. He got up and walked to the pants he had taken off earlier that day and pulled out his phone.
He scrolled through his missed call log.
2 calls from his mom.
1 from a friend.
1 from his ex Lisa.
He wondered what that's about as he made a mental note to call all of them back in the morning.
He had a voicemail.
He'd hear that later.
A few random texts from friends and finally he scrolled to the AIM icon and clicked on it. He smiled as he saw she had sent him something around 10pm and opened the dialogue box.
< IbeDatgirL: Grant my last request and just let me hold you. Don't shrug your shoulders. Lay down beside me.
< IbeDatgirL: I miss you.
< IbeDatgirL: youre probobly onstage right now making all the little emo girls swoon. I'm jealous. I want to be swooning with them. :'(
< IbeDatgirL: I hope your show is going great and youre rocking hard and being all sexy and stuff. Ill prolly be sleeping when you get out so umm yea.. I miss you. In case u didn't get the first one. See you later Cariño. Besos.
IbeDatgirL logged off 12:45am
He sighed in content and tossed his phone on the side.
There's something about the way she calls him Cariño that makes his heart melt. With thoughts of her he let himself fall into a peaceful slumber.
Sign up to rate and review this story