Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > And I want to be known for my hits, not just my misses

And I want to be known for my hits, not just my misses

by kristinluvspete 1 review

Four guys in a band and one woman documenting their life. Something is bound to happen.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-03-11 - Updated: 2008-03-11 - 605 words - Complete

0Unrated
I never expected to actually land this job. I was always a fan of Fall Out Boy, but I never expected to be employed by them. I was hired to film a documentary of their tour. They just released their CD Infinity on High and will be touring for quite some time. I will be there every step of the way. Am I nervous? Yes, I am extremely nervous. I will be staying on their buses with them. Apparently they have two buses. One for the neat freaks and the other for the messy ones.

I arrived at the venue with my camera and my bags. I was going to be gone some undetermined amount of time so I brought a lot of clothes. I really should have thought about how I would carry everything. I struggled to drag my bags and failed miserably. I leaned down to grab one of my bags when another hand grabbed it first. I looked up at the lead singer, Patrick Stump.

"Hi, I'm Patrick. You must be Hayden?" He said smiling.

"Yes, nice to meet you and thanks. I really didn't think about things before I packed." Patrick laughed. He seemed like a really nice guy. I bet he'll be on the neatfreak bus.

"No problem. Let's put your stuff with mine and I'll introduce you to the rest of the guys." We put my bags under the bus and I kept my camera and followed Patrick to the stage of the venue. All sorts of people were walking around with wires, instruments and things. Patrick led me to the front part of the stage where the rest of the guys were.

"Hey guys, this is Hayden. She's the one filming the tour for us." All of the guys turned around. I was introduced to Joe, Pete and Andy.

"So tonight you'll be staying on Andy and I's bus and the next night on Pete and Joe's bus," Patrick informed me and I nodded. Some really tall guy came up and announced soundcheck. I pulled out my camera and began to film everything during the soundcheck. They seemed so passionate about their music. They also seemed to be having a blast.

After sound check was over I made my way to the bus where I would be staying tonight. I picked out an empty bunk. I heard someone come on the bus and it was Pete. I smiled and went back to my unpacking. Patrick walked onto the bus seconds later and they sat down and began doing something on their laptops. I walked into the room and sat down on the couch across from them.

"What are you guys doing?"

"We're just going over some projects that we have been working on," Pete responded and I nodded. I looked at Pete and he shyly looked away. Hhmmhh. Odd. Joe came onto the bus and turned on some video games instantly.

"Wanna play?" he asked me as he held out a controller.

"Of course! I love video games," all the guys looked at each other and smiled and we began to play some random racing game. I would occasionally feel watched and glance at Pete and he would look away. Strange.

Later that night I walked around backstage with the guys as they got ready. I filmed random things throughout the show and we all piled onto the buses afterwards. I changed into PJs and walked into the lounge area. Patrick was sitting there watching a movie. I sat next to him and watched the movie with him. I think that this tour is going to be interesting.
Sign up to rate and review this story