Categories > Games > Dynasty Warriors > Eternal Warriors

Prologue: Fire and Flower

by Forge 0 reviews

Sixteen ordinary people... sixteen legendary warriors of renown. They have a connection much closer than they think... and that connection must be brought to full strength if they hope to save all ...

Category: Dynasty Warriors - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Sci-fi - Characters: Liu Bei, Meng Huo, Sun Shang Xiang, Xiao Qiao, Yue Ying, Zhou Yu, Zhu Rong, Zhuge Liang, Other - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2006-02-07 - Updated: 2006-02-08 - 353 words

0Unrated
/ETERNAL WARRIORS/
by
Gregory P. Wong

Prologue: Fire and Flower


Yukimura Sanada grinned and hugged his wife closer. Makie giggled and snuggled into his arms, her brown hair illuminated by the soft candlelight. In the illumination of the flame, he admired her lovely body.
Still, even after a year of being his wife, she was still the playful vixen that had attracted him.
"What's so funny?" he asked his wife.
"Oh, I dunno. Maybe it's just that you're still so clingy, if you know what I mean."
He laughed. Joker, always.
"Hey, I'm not the only one!"
"No, but you're still more clingy," Makie giggled, running her fingers through his neck-length black hair. He hugged her naked body closer.
"Men..." his wife said, smiling, "always thinking of one thing. I mean, really now..." He jerked back when her finger dug into his bare ribs.
"Oh, a tickle contest, is it?" he whispered, pinning her arms with his torso and jabbing his fingers into her sides.
They were both a hair over twenty, and married for a year, and heck, they still acted like newlyweds. Makie's mischievous energy must have done some type of osmosis into his own self. He blew out the candle.
"No fair! You're bigger!"
"That's why you shouldn't start a tickle fight!"
Unsurprisingly, their innocent game of tickle evolved into something less innocent.
"Oh, Yuki..." Makie murmured after they were done, tracing a hand over his hard chest. He stroked her shoulder, and felt a round scar. She said she had gotten that when she was seventeen and swimming for her high school. She had wrenched her arm, and it had had to be surgically repaired.
"Mm?"
"Oh, nothing. I'm just so happy to be married to you."
He gave a snort of laughter. "I should hope so."
His wife chuckled back. "Really, Yuki, I am.
"I am too, love."
They kissed.
As sleep began to creep over his exhausted body, he smiled as he peered into Makie's lovely, sleepy visage.
Before he closed his eyes, he listened.
The streets of New York rumbled with activity, far below their penthouse.
Sign up to rate and review this story