Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I am not afraid to keep on living: Projekt Revolution 2

Not long ago I gave up hope 'til you came along

by TeamWentz17 0 reviews

Drama and Chaos ensues!! Enjoy!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-03-14 - Updated: 2008-03-14 - 567 words - Complete

0Unrated
Lexus' POV
"Zacky no," I said pushing him away.
"C'mon Lexi, I love you," Zacky said, trying to kiss me again.
I pushed him away again and turned around quickly to continue getting the food prepared. Zacky wouldn't stop pestering me, though. He'd find some way to tickle me or kiss my cheek.
"Zacky seriously!!" I raised my voice.
"Yea Zacky, stop stealing the chips," Synyster chimed in, stealing a chip.
"Syn!! You uh you scared me there, what's up!?" I asked.
"Ohh not much, hey listen, can we talk??" Syn asked.
I nodded and excused myself from Zacky. We walked outside and onto the porch where we could talk in private.
"What's on your mind, Syn??" I asked.
"Well, tomorrow night is your bday and you haven't exactly spoken a word about it to well anyone. What are we doing for it??" Syn asked.
I shrugged my shoulders. I didn't really think of my birthday until Synyster mentioned it. I would be 22-years-old. Wow, how crazy is that?? My first birthday without my best friend. No wonder I tried to forget about it.

"I don't really care," I stubbornly replied.

My birthday wasn't ever really a happy day for me. At my last birthday I fought with Chester the entire time and we ended up not talking the whole night. So, as you can probably guess I have tried to repress those awful memories.

"Well, listen, tomorrow night, I'm having a bunch of people over and I'd like you to come, because it's your day and you're my baby sister," Syn exclaimed.

I took a deep sigh and then nodded my head in agreeance to go.

**

The next morning I woke up to find that I was alone in my bed. Confused and still exhausted, I sat up and heard a russling in the kitchen. I got up and out of bed to see who it was. Maybe it was Madina getting into the treats again or maybe it was a burgalor. Hm I could only hope, right?? Pessimistic birthday girl.

As I made my way down to the kitchen I saw my boyfriend in his gray boxer shorts and his hair all messy.

He was rumaging through the cupboards trying to look for a frying pan.

"Jimmy??" I asked.

He jumped, hitting his head on the cupboard door and yelling an abundance of swear words. I had to laugh to myself. He was cute when he was trying to do something nice for me.

"What are you doing, baby??" I asked.

"Trying to make you breakfast, but I can't find the frying pan," Jimmy replied.

I giggled and shook my head.

"Oh Jimmy, you don't have to do that. Let's go put our shoes on and well you put some normal pjs on and we'll go out to the Tea Shop for breakfast," I sympathatically replied.

He nodded and we went upstairs to get ready.

**

Breakfast was nice, then we went home, Jimmy got ready to go back to the studio and promised to rock my world when he got home. No pun intended.

I was waiting around for Frank to come pick me up to take me over to Synyster's house. This was nerve-racking, I don't know what I'm getting myself into. This cold anticipation sucks!!

A/N: Yea, so the bell's about to read. Part 2 soon. xoxo. Dedicate this chapter to Jessica S.!!
Sign up to rate and review this story