Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"What are you doing on this floor with the commoners?"

by Syn_INC 1 review

Alright Mr. Stump-H time to see what your working with I thought.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-03-14 - Updated: 2008-03-15 - 1588 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 17
I was jumping up and down on the bed. It was offically December 1st. Gin called her dad to wish him a Happy Birthday and to say that she'd bring him back something, if she remembered.
"What are we gonna do today?" I asked.
Gin got this smile on her face and 2 hours later we were out the room looking up at New York-New York.
"What's it called?" I asked.
"Lets see- The Roller Coaster at New York-New York." Gin said.
"Original."
"No shit."
"How much?"
"$14 each and its a 2 minute ride."
"Sure."
The 2 hour wait was worth it.
The moment we got off we tried to see if we could feel our legs then went to one that seemed like you were being thrown off the side of the building.
"After seeing 'Final Destination 3' I don't think I can go on this." Gin trailed off.
"Come on you big pussy."
"I guess."
"Which hotel is that?"
"That is..."
Ginny opened the map we were using and looked to the left.
"That is The Stratosphere Hotel&Casino. And the 'All Day Pass' is $30.95. I'll get this one."
"Sounds good."
And so thats what we did for the rest of the day, we rode the roller coasters.
My phone kept going off and I was tormenting the shit out of Patrick because I wouldn't answer. This made Ginny crack up and smile. After getting the shits scared out of us we went back to the room and sat there.
"Wanna go back to Tabù tonight?" Ginny asked.
"No. Because that's where John hangs out. I don't need that drama."
"I guess."
"Hey! Lets go shopping. Its free. We can spend money and bring back cool shit!"
"I dig that."
"I know you do."
*
"This is going to be the longest 2 days of my life." Patrick groaned tossing his phone on a speaker.
The guys were at soundcheck and Pete walked over talking about something or another. Patrick just had a headache that he wished would go away. Maybe it was a fever. But with 2 shows left he'd have to play through that.
"Do you ever catch yourself singing Fall Out Boy songs?" Joe asked sitting next to Andy with a hotdog.
Andy gave Joe the meanest look and Joe rolled his eyes.
"Oh keep your panties on Andrea. Its soy. And it tastes like shit!" Joe said some prayer in Hebrew and sighed, "do you see what you made me do? You're not supposed to sin over food. I'm leaving."
"Can we please get him laid?" Patrick said laughing as he watched Joe stomp off.
"Ditto." Pete added.
The show went smoothly. Too smoothly if you asked Andy. Pete didn't hit a wrong cord and Patrick acctually said all the right words at the right time and in the right order. They didn't turn into Jay-Z when ever he forgets the words.
It was 1245p when the guys got on the bus.
Patrick was so happy he could pee. And so he went down for a nice 9 hours sleep until they headed to Vegas.
*
For some reason when I woke up 'The Boys are Back In Town' was playing. I guess Ginny hooked up her iPod and it was on shuffle. But I was geeked. Because it was true. The boys were back in town and I couldn't stop smiling.
My phone rang and it was Andy.
"Well good morning, morning glory." He whispered.
"Your voice is sexy this early in the morning. Why are you single?"
"Her parents don't approve."
"That's gotta suck."
"Yea. Well. Where's Ginny?"
"Trying to find the P.E.T.A shirt you gave her."
"You're not supposed to tell him that Cali!" Gin grumbled.
"Oh well. What's going on?" I asked.
"Patrick managed to haul his chunky ass off the bus and into a bed. He was sooo angry about that one."
"He's such a baby."
"Yes he is. Where's Joe?"
"I don't know. I haven't seen him in hours."
"Maybe he's on the bus."
"I don't think that's possible...
"Maybe he's sleeping. You know. Not calling me at 745a. And why am I up at 745a?"
"Because we didn't fall into a deep sleep." Gin said as she picked up the shirt and it still smelled like boy, "God Andy smells so good."
I rolled my eyes and sighed.
"What room is he in?" I asked throwing the comfortor off me and walking to the front door to get our Chicago Sun-Time.
That's how badass we are. The front desk asked what paper we like to read in the moring and I said The Chicago Sun-Times. They asked and they delivered.
"Sixty-something- I'm about to steal someones Chicago Sun-Times- don't tell them though-"
"Don't do that Andy." I said as I stepped into the hall and was face to face with Mr. Hurley.
"Really!" Andy said laughing.
"What are you doing on this floor with the commoners?"
"What? This is the High Rollers floor baby."
"Is it now?"
"How'd you two get up here?"
I hung up my phone shrugged then Andy looked at his and did the same.
"Which room is he in?" I asked.
Andy looked at me and shifted his eyes to the left.
"Thank you." I said with a smile.
I went back into the room and shut the door with Andy still standing there yelling 'how rude'. I jumped into the shower and jumped back out. I then grabbed Ginny's body butter and used that.
"Which one is this?" I asked her getting on my feet.
"I don't know look at the lid." She replyed.
"But I just stole it there is no lid."
"Maybe its Japanese Cherry Blossom...or it could be Sensual Amber...I can't smell anything."
"That's not good."
"Where are you going?"
"To see my Gingy."
"Isn't that me?"
"I said GinGY not GinNY."
"Well then. If I never."
"Never what?"
"Nothing."
"Go see Andy." I commanded
"Fine."
I didn't see Ginny move and when I did the door had shut behind her with a scent of Japanese Cherry Blossom at the door. Then I guess this is Sensual Amber I'm using as I picked the lid of the floor and screwed it back on.
When I came to the conclusion that I smelled good and was dry I grabbed a keycard to our room and walked out. There was a keycard in Patrick's door and a small smile graced my lips as Andy kept to his word and hooked me up.
I had to remeber to thank him for that later.
My smile quickly faded as I stepped into the room & felt the cold attach itself to my bones sending a shiver through my spine.
The fuck? I had just walked in t Chicago in Vegas.
I left a semi-warm room to come into one room that was freezing as hell. Who the fuck slept like this? Besides Gin and this guy I mean shit, its cold, this was not good for someone born on a tropical island!
I quickly stopped my mental rant as I spotted his face under a bunch of covers. This boy was such a weirdo. I mean he had the room temperature set at 50 and 4 covers. That made no sense what-so-ever but it still brought a smile to my face.
I mean just to be this close to him made me feel all bubbly and warm on the inside.
He was laying on his back with an arm tossed lazily over his eyes and I tried not to laugh out loud as I lifted the sheets and saw his Transformers boxers. With a shake of my head I slipped under the covers and scooted over to his body.
Patrick was so warm and he smelled just like a man should, like some body spray and sweat and sexiness. I don't know what it was exactly but it was so intoxicating, I almost wanted to throw caution to the wind and rape him right there in his sleep.
I leaned over him slightly and kissed his lips. This contact left my lips burning and it made him move positions in his sleep so that he was now on his side facing me. His right arm fell around my waist and he pulled me closer to his body so that I was practically under him my legs inbetween his.
For a second I thought he had woken up but when I looked up at him his eyes were still closed and his breathing was still even. I had my left hand on his chest and I traced little shapes on his shirt as I placed light butterfly kissed along his neck, jaw line, and back to his lips.
This caused a smile to play on his lips but the boy still wouldn't wake up. My hand traveled from his chest down inbetween our bodies until it stopped at the waisband of his boxers.
His breathing had started to become suddenly eratic. I imagined his dreams had quickly changed to mirror the actions I was taking. I ran my fingers under his shirt over his stomach and up to his chest then came back down tracing his belly button and finally stopping right above his waistband.
I smiled a wicked little smile as I placed more small kisses along his neck and face as I lifted the elastic of his boxers and slipped my hand under.
Alright Mr. Stump-H time to see what your working with I thought.
Sign up to rate and review this story