Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > And I'll Keep Singing This Lie

Chapter 8

by azn___x 0 reviews

Just read. :)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] - Published: 2008-03-16 - Updated: 2008-03-16 - 631 words

0Unrated
~A.N.- I'm so sorry for not updating in such a long time. I've been really busy with my softball tryouts, I did make the team, softball pratices, and school. I know that this chapter is short, but I'll have more stuff up in about a week. Love you all!~


We swam, we laughed, we ate, it seemed like everyone forgot about what happened earlier. “I still can’t believe the look on the pizza delivery guy’s face when we answered the door in our bikinis.” Roxie was still laughing over that. “Hell, I wouldn’t blame him!” Matt spoke up. The sun was starting to set, and still no word from my parents. Roxie and Pete were huddled together on one of the pool chairs. Matt was lying down in the lush, green grass. Joe and I were sitting on a bench together. He lent over and whispered into my ear ‘Can we talk later?’ I just nodded in response and smiled. Right then and there was perfect. Everything was perfect. My sidekick vibrated in on the ground. Picking it up, I noticed that it was once again Josh. I’ve changed my number so many times, and he’s always found a way to get my number.

*To: Logan
From: Josh

Y dnt U answer NE of my txts? U no tht U want 2 come back.*


I must have been tearing up, because wrapped his strong arms around me. Once I finally clamed down, I looked over to where Roxie and Pete were, but they were no longer there. “Where did everyone go?” I asked him. He released me and told me that they went ahead and left because Pete had to go into work. It was just the two of us there, the sun setting over the field behind my house, the warm summer air blowing slightly. I looked up into his blue eyes, I can feel the space between us closing again, and feeling his warm breath on my lips gives me goose bumps. His hand cupping my cheek, less and less space between us again, suddenly we heard my Green Day’s “Time Of Your Life” ringtone. I looked over to it then back to Joe. He just nodded, telling me to go ahead and answer it.

“Uh. Hello?” I asked into the phone.
“Logan, this is your mother. I’m calling you to tell you that we are still trying to find some furniture, and we’re in some city a few hours away, so we’re going to stay at a hotel for the night. Okay hunny?”
“Fine mother. I’ll just stay in our new home all by myself.” I said while rolling my eyes.
“Alright, well I’m gunna call Mrs. Trohman and see if she can keep an eye on you and the house for tonight. I love you hun. Bye.”

I hung up and turned to Joe. He was still sitting on the bench waiting for me to say something. “It was my mom. She said that They’re in some city a few hours away, and that they haven’t the right furniture yet, so they’re gunna stay at a hotel and go out again tomorrow.” He took this as a sign to lean over and kiss me. I, of course, started kissing back, but then it was getting kinda hot. Joe ran his tongue over my bottom lip, begging for entrance. Once I realized what was happening, I pulled away fast. Then Joe came to realize it too. “I’m so sorry. I was I rushing anything? Geeze I’m a fucking asshole. I’m sorry, I just wanted to kiss you so bad,” I cut him off with a sweet kiss on his lips.
Sign up to rate and review this story